Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,786 members, 7,813,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Which Nollywood Movie Made You Cry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nollywood Movie Made You Cry (338 Views)

New Nollywood Movie In Support Of Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti / 'The Silent Baron': Osinbajo Attends Premiere Of Nollywood Movie (Pictures) / Another Nollywood Movie Debuts On Netflix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nollywood Movie Made You Cry by Chiminemine(m): 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
Hello guys. Has any nollywood movie made you cry? If yes, share with us and let's have grin fun...mine:

Dumebi the dirty girl.
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Made You Cry by Omihanifa: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
Maami by Tunde kilani featuring funke akindele
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Made You Cry by ProfessorBerlin(m): 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
I no dey watch movies. how much dey my account wey b say na film remain for me to watch

Re: Which Nollywood Movie Made You Cry by WonderManly(m): 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mine are: Iru Eshin "Yoruba Movie" 2. Opa Afoju "Yoruba Movie"etc.
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Made You Cry by BlackfireX: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
Die wretched

1 Like

Re: Which Nollywood Movie Made You Cry by bestdefender: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
die wretched that movie ebh
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Made You Cry by TotoGame(m): 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
Sandra bullock and Jonny sins movies

so emotional
Re: Which Nollywood Movie Made You Cry by OlujobaSamuel: 12:57am On Mar 14, 2021
Guardian Angel or something.
3 orphans were not taken care of despite having rich parents before death took through accident. Their uncle and wife no gree take care of them, used the trust fund for their own use and kids, made the orphans hawked and stopped schooling. 2 eventually died due to illness and accident respectively, 1 was saved on the street while hawking by dad's friend that just came back to the country.
I cried because probably because I was too young and thought movies were some sort of reality, but now, even news wey I know sey Na real events no dey make me cry, although I cried over Aluu4.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Nigeria Ranks 16th In FBI International Cybercrime Report / Nigeria On The Way To Becoming Regional Fertilizer Capital – Buhari / Former President Goodluck Jonathan – “some Of My Allies Forgot Me Completely”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.