Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Former President Goodluck Jonathan – “some Of My Allies Forgot Me Completely” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Goodluck Jonathan – “some Of My Allies Forgot Me Completely” (341 Views)

Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road / Atiku Borrows Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s Statement At Peace Accord / [AUDIO] "I Spent Billions For Buhari In 2015 But He Forgot Me After" - Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Former President Goodluck Jonathan – “some Of My Allies Forgot Me Completely” by Adaptsnews(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
The former President of Nigeria, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan while inaugurating the Sabin Kaura-Jos bypass road constructed by the Bauchi State Government talked about how some of his close friends in politics abandoned him immediately he left the corridors of power.

According to the former President, these people use to behave like they cannot eat without him while he was in power, but after he lost his position, they deserted him and have not for once cared wether he exist or not.

He didn't hesitate to appreciate the Governor of Bauchi State, Bala Mohammed, for

Read More: https://www.adaptsnews.com/2021/04/former-president-goodluck-jonathan-some.html?m=1
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan – “some Of My Allies Forgot Me Completely” by Baawaa(m): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
That is life for you,
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan – “some Of My Allies Forgot Me Completely” by Mynd44: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2021

(1)

Video From Mile 12 Crisis / Who Stands To Lose More If Nigeria And Ghana Have No Diplomatic Relations? / Mama Taraba, Former Minister Aisha Alhassan To Be Buried Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.