Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Which Country Can I Travel To With This Amount - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Travel To With This Amount (3733 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With This Amount by Cybercop2002: 8:07am On May 31, 2021
Gentleman001:
Alright God bless you
amen and you too
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With This Amount by chuddyforlife(m): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
Cybercop2002:
amen and you too
boss do u reside in cape verde??
If not pls do you know the root sum1 can take and enter
and again how much should the person be budgetin?
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With This Amount by Cybercop2002: 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
chuddyforlife:

boss do u reside in cape verde??

If not pls do you know the root sum1 can take and enter

and again how much should the person be budgetin?
i don't ooh , i get my info from Facebook and YouTube
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With This Amount by chuddyforlife(m): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Cybercop2002:
i don't ooh , i get my info from Facebook and YouTube

but how much do you think will be enough for the journey
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With This Amount by Cybercop2002: 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
chuddyforlife:

but how much do you think will be enough for the journey
had it been naira did not deflate 1million or plus is ok but now naira don spoil you go need like 1plus

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! / TOURIST VISA To Papua New Guinean / Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.