Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Hot From The Farm, Buy Natural & Hygienic Honey From A Beekeeper! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hot From The Farm, Buy Natural & Hygienic Honey From A Beekeeper! (449 Views)

A Beekeeper's Trip To Okaka, Oyo State / See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) / Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot From The Farm, Buy Natural & Hygienic Honey From A Beekeeper! by saliubello(m): 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
Freshly harvested Honey from the farm available for sale. Buy from a beekeeper for originality.

N3000 per litre.

Resellers are also welcomed.

Re: Hot From The Farm, Buy Natural & Hygienic Honey From A Beekeeper! by benjanjo1: 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
saliubello:
Freshly harvested Honey from the farm available for sale. But from a beekeeper for originality.

N3000 per litre.

Resellers are also welcomed.

where is your location?

3 Likes

Re: Hot From The Farm, Buy Natural & Hygienic Honey From A Beekeeper! by saliubello(m): 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
benjanjo1:

where is your location?
Igboora, Oyo State. However, delivery is possible to any location
Re: Hot From The Farm, Buy Natural & Hygienic Honey From A Beekeeper! by saliubello(m): 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
Talk to us to order honey 08050323434

Re: Hot From The Farm, Buy Natural & Hygienic Honey From A Beekeeper! by benjanjo1: 12:15am On Mar 14, 2021
saliubello:
Igboora, Oyo State. However, delivery is possible to any location

it's quite expensive. reduce the money small so that o can place my order
Re: Hot From The Farm, Buy Natural & Hygienic Honey From A Beekeeper! by saliubello(m): 7:19am On Mar 14, 2021
benjanjo1:

it's quite expensive. reduce the money small so that o can place my order
If the source and condition of handling of what you consume is important to you, then you buy premium from beekeepers. But the price is not outrageous actually.

3000 per litre.
Re: Hot From The Farm, Buy Natural & Hygienic Honey From A Beekeeper! by benjanjo1: 8:07am On Mar 14, 2021
saliubello:
If the source and condition of handling of what you consume is important to you, then you buy premium from beekeepers. But the price is not outrageous actually.

3000 per litre.

source and handling? let me see what you are claiming
Re: Hot From The Farm, Buy Natural & Hygienic Honey From A Beekeeper! by saliubello(m): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2021
benjanjo1:

source and handling? let me see what you are claiming

Re: Hot From The Farm, Buy Natural & Hygienic Honey From A Beekeeper! by saliubello(m): 8:16am On Mar 14, 2021
I litre, 5litres, 10 litres and 20litres.
Re: Hot From The Farm, Buy Natural & Hygienic Honey From A Beekeeper! by benjanjo1: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2021
saliubello:
I litre, 5litres, 10 litres and 20litres.

your products are expensive. I will still pay for shipping
Re: Hot From The Farm, Buy Natural & Hygienic Honey From A Beekeeper! by saliubello(m): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
benjanjo1:

your products are expensive. I will still pay for shipping
As a beekeeper, I should be able to recoup my over head cost, moreso, I did not venture into it for charity purpose but to meet the needs of those who are concerned about what they consume and want unadulterated natural honey only. Ask around for honey prices sir.

(1) (Reply)

Tractor Rental Services Is Available At Ekiti And ONDO, We Buy Cassava / How True Is This In Igbo Land - Advice Needed / Catfish Needed In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.