Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,259 members, 7,953,994 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China (3298 Views)

BVN-Generated NIN Not Useful - NIMC / 9 Incredible Useful Things I Didn’t Know Chrome Could Do. / 6 Useful Android Settings You Might Have Overlooked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by franklingud(m): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
Internet of things.

I like!

Nice business to venture into.

1 Like

Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by franklingud(m): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
Internet of things.

I like!

Nice business to venture into...
Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by ewizard1: 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
johnHerbert:
it's still thesame thing. it's a straight forward thing but depending on your country. i say nigeria because am at nigeria, you say china because you probably at china. nigerians are very greedy
I am not in China, i am in Nigeria.

My point is, there would always be farmers for the Agriculture.
Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by Kizyte(m): 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
moscobabs:
Thanks for this piece of information op.
Are the amount over there with shipping fees? Thanks
Yes, most of them are free shipping.

1 Like

Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by Kunja2: 12:45am On Mar 15, 2021
Kizyte:
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an advert! All items mentioned have been used by me. I do not sell the following items!

I've been buying things from China via Aliexpress since 2013, and I've never regretted buying any item from there. All items are original and durable. Most of the things I bought were shipped for free, only few has $0.5 - $1 shipping price depending on the item and or seller.

1 - CCTV Camera:
Wireless Smart WiFi Camera with two-way audio; you can remotely speak to an intruder or whoever is within the property being surveilled, it can also be used as Baby Monitor. Video is recorded to an SD Card and can be played remotely, you can also see video in real-time. I've been using this camera for two years without any issue.
Price: N5,672

2 - Car Phone Holder:
It has windshield suction, and firmly holds your phone, very useful especially when you drive with your smartphone's GPS. I've used this item for more than 3 years.
Price: N1,020

3 - Car Bluetooth Device:
This Bluetooth device 5.0 has multiple functions; it can be used to connect your phone to your Car via Bluetooth, you can play music in your car with phone, it has an SD card slot, it has dual USB for charging and for music with flash drive. It also supports hand-free calls.
Price: N1,820

4 - Car Charger:
Very durable 30W dual USB car charger with very fast charging capability.
Price: N1,874

5 - Bidet:
Item is high quality and very useful. It's unhygienic to wash your anus with your hands after toilet, and toilet paper cannot clean you up effectively. I strongly recommend this hand-held washer for a proper toilet hygiene.
Price: N1,519

6 - Phone External Infrared Device
It's a universal remote controller for all electronics and appliances such as TV, Home Theaters, Air Conditioners, Fans, Projectors, Water Heaters, OTT Boxes, IR Bulbs, DVDs, Amplifiers etc.
Price: N1,512

NB: Check store rating and read product review before buying any item.

The pictures below are the exact pictures of the items as displayed in the stores.
op, thanks for this information. How can one get the last Infrared remote device? I'll need that. Also the CCTV

1 Like

Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by Kizyte(m): 8:25am On Mar 15, 2021
Kunja2:
op, thanks for this information. How can one get the last Infrared remote device? I'll need that. Also the CCTV
Download the Aliexpress app from Playstore. If you have any further question, don't hesitate to mention me.
Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by shilenji(m): 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
Ggee:
Have you checked your local post office?

No i haven't, i don't even know why i am so cool about it,tho i was random shopping but they cost over 100k
Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by Ggee(m): 7:31am On Mar 16, 2021
It is possible that the items are already in your post office. Note they will not bring the items to your house.
Also, you can check online the current location of the item using the Tracking number.

shilenji:
No i haven't, i don't even know why i am so cool about it,tho i was random shopping but they cost over 100k
Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by Kunja2: 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kizyte:
Download the Aliexpress app from Playstore. If you have any further question, don't hesitate to mention me.
alright. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download GTA 5 Highly Compressed Apk + Data For Android / Unfortunately "FILE MANAGER HAS STOP" 100% Solution on Gionee phones(video, Pic) / Lenovo Makes Exact Copy Of Iphone 6 Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.