Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu (56227 Views)

Harrysong Addresses Cows As "Sirs", "Senior Citizens Of Nigeria'' (Video) / Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee / Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by ejanla077: 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
jrusky:

First of all may your days never long for calling your entire generation a pig and pigs they shall remain.

Yes I hate Kanu not just with minor hatred I hate him with passion haven't said these if by chance he created anything that make sense the hatred I have for him has nothing to do with that because it is beneficial to a sane mind and that will not superseded my dislikeness for him.

I never like Buhari and I will never like him never but anytime he talk senses I support the sense but not his personality so Kanu and I can never be in same page till he reason like a normal human and stop being seeking emperordom status.

Now to educate you son of bitch a bloidy descendant of pig from far pigs enclaves village. You are silly and lack academic reasoning and I can't blame you when all you can think of is to be selling spare parts, fake drugs and chestbeating.

There is different betwee disliken someone personality and idea from viewing senses in few things such person says. So Nnwanne wake up or die ignorantly.

Never dare me again.

Long trash..

U and d person u quoted do not have sense..
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by engrchykae(m): 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
erai30:
IN BUAHRI'S VOICE.... "ANYFERSON CAUGHT WITH AN AK-47 SHOULD VEE SHOT". grin
how can you shoot someone with ak 47?
Maybe you will use jet fighter or gunship to shoot the person.
Buhari is a fool sha
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by airminem(f): 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
Psoul:

Babe....I no get money for offering. So I won't go.
I am at home watching over the Mothers' Sunday jollof rice.
They should do quick an come back so that I will eat the rice biko.
cheesy smiley Enjoy nna!
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by airminem(f): 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
sad chai!
ejanla077:

Long trash..

nna mehn, its so unfortunate you too is included in the "NO SENSE LIST" sad. Mind your business NEX T
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by airminem(f): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
ejanla077:

Stupid aboki. Who u dey deceive... The cows. Fulani elder brothers have nothing to do with Igbo people. The shall be sent to South West or back to d north...
You sound like an overgrown pig! wink
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by Hangulsaram: 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
saphiere:
Enugu my dear state. May peace be upon you.
Are you from Enugu State?
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by BoneTackle: 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
jrusky:

[s]First of all may your days never long for calling your entire generation a pig and pigs they shall remain.

Yes I hate Kanu not just with minor hatred I hate him with passion haven't said these if by chance he created anything that make sense the hatred I have for him has nothing to do with that because it is beneficial to a sane mind and that will not superseded my dislikeness for him.

I never like Buhari and I will never like him never but anytime he talk senses I support the sense but not his personality so Kanu and I can never be in same page till he reason like a normal human and stop being seeking emperordom status.

Now to educate you son of bitch a bloidy descendant of pig from far pigs enclaves village. You are silly and lack academic reasoning and I can't blame you when all you can think of is to be selling spare parts, fake drugs and chestbeating.

There is different betwee disliken someone personality and idea from viewing senses in few things such person says. So Nnwanne wake up or die ignorantly.

Never dare me again[/s].
you are a senseless swine and an irredeemable idiiiot. You hate nnamdi kanu but love his ideas. Again you are a confused and senseless pig only good enough to be butchered and fed to hungry hyenas

My sympathy goes to your unfortunate dad who sired a degenerate like you, if only he sacrificed you to the gods at your useless birth and saved the world this despicable nitwit whose brain cells is in negative to that if a millipede

Imagine the imbec1le feeling funky underway soakaway level. It was niwits and blockheaded Igbos like you that MNK aptly descibed as pigs and idiotts. MNK IPOB and ESN has come to stay and f00lss like you can only gloat in pain, bitterness, sorrow and anguish you self-hating ba.stad

I decimate dunderheads like you for fun on social media. You are a useless sonofabitch and will die a despicable destitute.

Those Noble and hardworking igbo selling spare parts can feed you and your useless family for years. Your useless existencee is totally inconsequential and of no value to igbos. We will gladly donate you senseless animal to yoroobas. You are the typical enemy within and deserve to be shot dead at close range, idiotic and foolish self- hating pig

#spits at your dumb skull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by jrusky(m): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
ejanla077:

Long trash..

And you have sense by nose diving to what does not concern you bah You better face your front.

Busy body. Na who call u to the matter?
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
awgumayor:
I don't have time to exchange any word with anybody. I only come here to read comments but, only comment on ones that affect me. If you are from Enugu as you claimed my question is clear and if you meant the former (Fulani) then, no need to worry about the abuse. Every right thinking person knows that ESN are only after the trouble makers.
What stopped you from passing the message without adding IDIOT to it? Is that your mind is so occupied with abusive words that you can't breath without letting them out or I look and sounded like and IDIOT to you?
You don't have time to exchange words but you ended your comment with abuse.
You need to calm down. I'm not the one who sent Fulanis to go on a killing spree neither am the one who amalgamated Nigeria.
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
JONSYN7154:
please forgive him.
I have. I don't really know why people carry so much bitterness about.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by vioment: 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
This is escalating.

I hope they don't start attacking fulanis in their homes.

I am a Nigerian igbo but what is right is right.

If you kill an innocent Nigerian of an tribe, or even an African or whoever, without it being a self defense case, you should face the consequences.
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by jrusky(m): 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
BoneTackle:
you are a senseless swine and an irredeemable idiiiot. You hate nnamdi kanu but love his ideas. Again you are a confused and senseless pig only good enough to be butchered and fed to hungry hyenas

My sympathy goes to your unfortunate dad who sired a degenerate like you, if only he sacrificed you to the gods at your useless birth and saved the world this despicable nitwit whose brain cells is in negative to that if a millipede

Imagine the imbec1le feeling funky underway soakaway level. It was niwits and blockheaded Igbos like you that MNK aptly descibed as pigs and idiotts. MNK IPOB and ESN has come to stay and f00lss like you can only gloat in pain, bitterness, sorrow and anguish you self-hating ba.stad

I decimate dunderheads like you for fun on social media. You are a useless sonofabitch and will die a despicable destitute.

Those Noble and hardworking igbo selling spare parts can feed you and your useless family for years. Your useless existencee is totally inconsequential and of no value to igbos. We will gladly donate you senseless animal to yoroobas. You are the typical enemy within and deserve to be shot dead at close range, idiotic and foolish self- hating pig

#spits at your dumb skull

The thing pain you bah Ndooh, sorry. Truth is a bitter pill but a piglets like you must swallow the bitter pill bitterly.

Ntoor!!! Cry cry baby. You are dried upstairs. Ewu.

Spit!!! Anukpama.
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by Psoul(m): 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
airminem:
cheesy smiley Enjoy nna!

Nwanyi oma....ndewo.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by IgboWarlord(m): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
ejanla077:

Igbo from idp camp in benin Republic.. Afonja Igbo. I hail you..

Igbo wit conehead... Sufferiscated moronic Ibo wey dey guzzle ewedu aka toilet soup...

grin grin....Iberibe gi na ato m ochi....
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by Rawhumper(m): 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
Stay there and be cracking jokes when serious men Are there waging war as bunch of guerrilas Are with their guns ready to pull The trigger.

All i Can say if You really think this is a joke Take some cows and Cross that line......

Cheers

immortalcrown:
So, an online country can make Fulanis run?

I also red that Miyeti Alah condemned ESN for killing a Fulani. So, an online country can kill offline?
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by Rawhumper(m): 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ohhhh i am so proud to ne an Ibo.

These are the real guerrilas ready to pull The trigger.

By The power vested on me, i hereby declate
ESN BARONS AND DEFENDERS OF THE
EASTER HEARTHLAND AND THE SOUTH SOUTH REGION!!

quote author=OBALOLA55 post=99861949]

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/13/herdsmen-flee-abandon-cows-Igbos-eastern-security-network-invades-camp-enugu[/quote]
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by Rawhumper(m): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
[PLEASE WE NEED ONE ANOTHER, PLEASE AND PLEASE LETS NOT TRADE WORDS WITH THE YORUBA PEOPLE....SOME OF THESE ARE PAID NORTHERN AGENTS THAT WERE BRED IN THE WEST CLAIMING TO BE YORUBA.

WE NEED A UNITED FRONT....I SINCERELY
SYMPATHISE OUR WESTERN BROTHERS FOR
THEIR LOSS AND PEOPLE IN BENIN REPULIC.

THATS WHY WE NEED TO PUT ASIDE OUR
DIFFERENCES AND FIGHT THESE NORTHERN
GOATS THAT WANT TO TAKE OVER NIGERIA.

PLEASE BROTHERS AND SISTERS, LETS NOT BE HASTY TO REACT WHEN A PAID AGENT TRIES
TO PUT THE IBOS AND YORUBA AT LOGGERHEADS WITH THEIR STATEMENTS.

REMEMBER THE NORTH KNOW THE SOUTH ARE FORMING ALLIANCE AND THEY ARE NOT
HAPPY SO THEY WANT TO BREAK IT. PLEASE
REASON WITH ME EVERY SOUTHERNER HERE.

RAWHAUMPER LOVES YOU ALL. NEVER FORGET THAT!

THANKS.

quote author=YoungDaNaval post=99862874]My Yoruba brothers, hope you're learning one or two? [/quote]
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by witworth(m): 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
theTranslator:

Only the bolded is right
Ilu bo lo ti wa?
Abi omo ale ni e?
awon omo Igbo yi maan paro gan o
O da bi pe eletan awon Igbo loje
if there's a referendum today in Yoruba lands for an independence to form our own Nation. Even some of your fellow Yoruba Buhari supporters will join us to pass the vote for our own Nation in landslide victory over you that don't wants a Yoruba nation.
Then you will know that you're the dastard bastard.
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by berrystunn(m): 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
ejanla077:

Stupid aboki. Who u dey deceive... The cows. Fulani elder brothers have nothing to do with Igbo people. The shall be sent to South West or back to d north...

E-rat hahahahahaha
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 15, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

You're sounding pained. Cry more. I enjoy it. grin
Lol... I understand that the 30k can't afford anything anymore. I suggest you go get a proper job so you don't die by suicide
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
nams77:

Major major! I greet you in Adeje style

Major dey salute you too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway / Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.