Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu (56225 Views)

Harrysong Addresses Cows As "Sirs", "Senior Citizens Of Nigeria'' (Video) / Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee / Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by okine4real: 7:56am On Mar 14, 2021
Franckelv230:
ESN bu obata, uzu atuo

Which of the Obata are you?
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by nams77: 8:03am On Mar 14, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
Good one!
Chase those bastards and terrorists away!!!
If they refuse to leave then button their belle with bullets. Dia father!!!
Quote me to say nonsense make the gods of Otokutu strike your head to pieces!
Major major! I greet you in Adeje style

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by Regex: 8:08am On Mar 14, 2021
guy222:
Will you keep kwayet dia, atleast OPC showed us the pictures and videos of the old man(wakili) arrested, on like ipob and esn that claim that they arrested a fulani bandit in benue and yet to no pictures or video to back up their claims, today fulani bandit abandon their cows and flew and yet again, we know see any pictures of the cows, why una the lie like this, make una no worry, una thunder the load. Useless ant in a zoo.

I bet you feel so brave typing this today. Go ahead enjoy it, your forefathers weren't this brave.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by berrystunn(m): 8:43am On Mar 14, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[s][/s]

Obviously, you either have me confused with another IPIG slime like yourself or you are just delusional. The choice is yours.

In my place in Anambra state ... 90% of the cow is own my our people. They're into the business too same thing in other parts of the Eastern State

Please ask who take care of the cows.?
Do you think a fulani man will risk his million in that region?

80% of them have moved from Onitsha to asaba with there small small business not to talk of business that cost million.

Do your home work.
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by Light78: 9:01am On Mar 14, 2021
It's now crystal clear that the Yorubas are jealous of the Igbos. If Nigeria should split, we westerners are going to suffer ooo.

Imagine the whole Igbos and Hausas leaving lagos, how would lag is look like?

We go miss our friends. Let us stop all these and allow no man brainwash us.
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by snoopanddre(m): 9:21am On Mar 14, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnn

Fuc!k herdsmen, fuc!k fulani, fuc!k bulhari and if you wanna be there with bulhari then fuc!k you too.

God bless ESN and MNK.
Ipob Tupac, walahi I dey feel you.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by ejanla077: 9:33am On Mar 14, 2021
UncommonLogic:

When they start to retaliate in the North by killing Igbos, that's when you will start wailing and crying to the UN, USA, WHO, anybody and everybody. Now you are laughing and thinking it's funny.
Don't come ad wail about rule of law when they start taking their revenge on you and yours.
Don't come.and wail about rule of law then.

E pain dis afonja...

U mean d zamfara people being killed and kidnapped will retaliate.. No be every tribe dey think like afonja...

Ur uncles and daddies all ran to IDP camp in benin Republic because of underfed fulani.. Smh for una.

Shame no dey ur body at all...
Na ogun go kill Igbo person wey dem kill for North
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by ejanla077: 9:41am On Mar 14, 2021
berrystunn:

The stupid group don't understand that 80% of the cow in ES is own by Igbo men . Paying someone to run his business. No fulani will want to risk his million in that zone .

Stupid aboki. Who u dey deceive... The cows. Fulani elder brothers have nothing to do with Igbo people. The shall be sent to South West or back to d north...
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by Psoul(m): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2021
guy222:
Will you keep kwayet dia, atleast OPC showed us the pictures and videos of the old man(wakili) arrested, on like ipob and esn that claim that they arrested a fulani bandit in benue and yet to no pictures or video to back up their claims, today fulani bandit abandon their cows and flew and yet again, we know see any pictures of the cows, why una the lie like this, make una no worry, una thunder the load. Useless ant in a zoo.

Comon, STF. Who is ready for photo celebration?
ESN is a very busy security outfit and is not ready to start posting picture.
They are not doing photo party.
OPC catch and start snapping pictures. Hand over to the police cos they don't have liver to treat terrorists.
Police will instead go around to arrest the OPC members and release the criminal back into the society to continues his criminal activities.
ESN is not like that. ESN also do treat the Bleep up of military and police officers that want to mess up.
ESN will mention the name of terrorists they captured and kill them.
You can go and confirm if such terrorist is still living.
They no dey do photo nonsense thing.
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by harmony75: 10:17am On Mar 14, 2021
Good ���
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by airminem(f): 10:21am On Mar 14, 2021
Dont bury the fulanis and the cows in Ipod land
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by airminem(f): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2021
Psoul:

Comon, STF. Who is ready for photo celebration?
ESN is a very busy security outfit and is not ready to start posting picture.
They are not doing photo party.
OPC catch and start snapping pictures. Hand over to the police cos they don't have liver to treat terrorists.
Police will instead go around to arrest the OPC members and release the criminal back into the society to continues his criminal activities.
ESN is not like that. ESN also do treat the Bleep up of military and police officers that want to mess up.
ESN will mention the name of terrorists they captured and kill them.
You can go and confirm if such terrorist is still living.
They no dey do photo nonsense thing.
You are hilarious. STFU and go to church!

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by stormborn28(m): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2021
President Buhari is a terrorist...
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by Psoul(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2021
airminem:
You are hilarious. STFU and go to church!

Babe....I no get money for offering. So I won't go.
I am at home watching over the Mothers' Sunday jollof rice.
They should do quick an come back so that I will eat the rice biko.
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by 25ahmad(m): 10:51am On Mar 14, 2021
Jwonder:

grin We stand and fight against all odds, we are not cowards who go about looking for old men to label fulani herdsmen, we don’t run into other countries leaving our women, children and elderly to be raped/ravaged by fulani herdsmen.

Our young men don’t run away from battle to Lagos to shout “owo da” and claim lagosian while foreigners reign supreme in our land.

IGBO’s are not cowards and will never be cowards.
igbo's and yoruba's not cowards, now you mean every criminal in the south west, south south or vice versa is a fulani or hausa... Time of reprisal will come when every southerner will also be labeled as a criminal
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by awgumayor: 10:55am On Mar 14, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
They will come after you as soon as they get internet connection in Benin Republic.

Watch out. Una wan kill person with laugh o ! grin grin grin
/
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by awgumayor: 11:03am On Mar 14, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

All of those who Shout Online country were una dey

Cowards!!!!!

All of a sudden una don carry super glue for mouth abi? Una no fit talk again abi??

From the first comment to the 50th comment I no see any of una around.

SHAME ON YOU MADAFAKAS!!
They don't have internet connection in IDPs in Benin republic.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by awgumayor: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2021
JubrilBuhari:

Ojukwu fought for 30 good months, lost against superior world power fire power and went on exile.

Nnamdi Kanu is a civilian with zero weapon, a brigade of soldiers were sent to wipe his family so he has no option but to save his head.

Unlike you cowards, few skinny unfed dirty looking weak herdsmen came to your ancestral lands you cowards ran to another country. I bet you are replying this message in a refugee camp at Benin Republic. cheesy

Shame no dey una eyes. If I'm you I will be too shameful to speak. Certified shameless cowards. angry grin
One plate of nkwobi and one bottle of chilled hero beer for you after church.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by awgumayor: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:

Yes o..we are easy going people o.
No room for trouble in our state.
Who is making trouble? Fulani or ESN? If the later, you know you are an idiot.
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 14, 2021
awgumayor:
They don't have internet connection in IDPs in Benin republic.
Oh, is that so? grin

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2021
awgumayor:
Who is making trouble? Fulani or ESN? If the later, you know you are an idiot.
I don't know why you guys like to use abusive words here. When did you and I exchange comments to the level of you calling me an idiot?
So you just go about calling people idiot?
I will forgive you for my own good..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by BoneTackle: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2021
jrusky:
Good. Infact the best news of the day. Pls go after them they must not escape.

These animals needs to be teach a lesson bitter one indeed.

They hate peace and pieces must follow them.

I cant wait they are given such hot chase in SS and SW. Let them go back to Fouta Jalon the South should make Southern Nigeria too hot for them to stay.

Pls ESN go after them fire for fire.

Bastards!!!
which ESN are you commending? Same one set up and established be MNK the leader of IPOB? Same man you called and label all sort of derogatory names and wish him dead? Don't you see that you are a confused, senseless pig?
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by IgboWarlord(m): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

I watched one video the elite ESN operatives were panting and shouting at each other.

They eventually shot one cow dead with no herdsman in sight.

I have NEVER seen a single cow just walking around so I hope they didnt buy the cow and staged it. undecided

PS - seems I made a lot of grown men cry. cheesy It was obvious the so-called attacks were fake. Only some with very low IQ would fall for their antics.

Of course,we sensible Igbos know its fake..But IPOB brainwashed zombies will believe it is real..Nnamdi Kanu is a clown..Its a pity that a lot of my fellow Igbos are so foolish..That being said,Esn,Ipob,Mnk are all terrorists..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by JONSYN7154: 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I don't know why you guys like to use abusive words here. When did you and I exchange comments to the level of you calling me an idiot?
please forgive him.
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by annyz: 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by awgumayor: 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I don't have time to exchange any word with anybody. I only come here to read comments but, only comment on ones that affect me. If you are from Enugu as you claimed my question is clear and if you meant the former (Fulani) then, no need to worry about the abuse. Every right thinking person knows that ESN are only after the trouble makers.
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by jrusky(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
BoneTackle:
which ESN are you commending? Same one set up and established be MNK the leader of IPOB? Same man you called and label all sort of derogatory names and wish him dead? Don't you see that you are a confused, senseless pig?

First of all may your days never long for calling your entire generation a pig and pigs they shall remain.

Yes I hate Kanu not just with minor hatred I hate him with passion haven't said these if by chance he created anything that make sense the hatred I have for him has nothing to do with that because it is beneficial to a sane mind and that will not superseded my dislikeness for him.

I never like Buhari and I will never like him never but anytime he talk senses I support the sense but not his personality so Kanu and I can never be in same page till he reason like a normal human and stop being seeking emperordom status.

Now to educate you son of bitch a bloidy descendant of pig from far pigs enclaves village. You are silly and lack academic reasoning and I can't blame you when all you can think of is to be selling spare parts, fake drugs and chestbeating.

There is different betwee disliken someone personality and idea from viewing senses in few things such person says. So Nnwanne wake up or die ignorantly.

Never dare me again.
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by Goke7: 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
Light78:
It's now crystal clear that the Yorubas are jealous of the Igbos. If Nigeria should split, we westerners are going to suffer ooo.

Imagine the whole Igbos and Hausas leaving lagos, how would lag is look like?

We go miss our friends. Let us stop all these and allow no man brainwash us.

Lagos will be more decent and cleaner if igbos and hausas leave cos the places they occupy are dirtiest from ladipo to alabarago and others.
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by djgreenland(m): 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
saphiere:
Enugu my dear state. May peace be upon you.

My 042 sister, I would love to connect with you.

WhatsApp

0*8**0**6*4**8**1*8**0**7*6
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by djgreenland(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
Goke7:

Lagos will be more decent and cleaner if igbos and hausas leave cos the places they occupy are dirtiest from ladipo to alabarago and others.

Alaba International market, Tradefare market, Yaba Market, Balogun Market, Idumota Market will all go too...

Hope you know?
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
snoopanddre:
Ipob Tupac, walahi I dey feel you.
Lmfao!!!! grin
Re: Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu by ejanla077: 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Of course,we sensible Igbos know its fake..But IPOB brainwashed zombies will believe it is real..Nnamdi Kanu is a clown..Its a pity that a lot of my fellow Igbos are so foolish..That being said,Esn,Ipob,Mnk are all terrorists..

Igbo from idp camp in benin Republic.. Afonja Igbo. I hail you..

Igbo wit conehead... Sufferiscated moronic Ibo wey dey guzzle ewedu aka toilet soup...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway / Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.