Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,468 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Benin's Striker, Jodel Dossou: We Have The "Weapons" To Beat Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benin's Striker, Jodel Dossou: We Have The "Weapons" To Beat Super Eagles (9741 Views)

AFCON 2022: Panutche Camara Says Guinea-Bissau Can Beat Super Eagles / Raoul Savoy: CAR Coach Explains How They Beat Super Eagles / Zambia Coach Planning Seriously To Beat Super Eagles, Qualify For The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin's Striker, Jodel Dossou: We Have The "Weapons" To Beat Super Eagles by Slurity(m): 4:47am On Mar 14, 2021
Even Benin republic? Chai..... something done do us
Re: Benin's Striker, Jodel Dossou: We Have The "Weapons" To Beat Super Eagles by Jaydasilva10: 5:33am On Mar 14, 2021
Avoid see finish, this countries don see us finish
Re: Benin's Striker, Jodel Dossou: We Have The "Weapons" To Beat Super Eagles by IYANGBALI: 5:44am On Mar 14, 2021
Abeg help me beat them well well
Re: Benin's Striker, Jodel Dossou: We Have The "Weapons" To Beat Super Eagles by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:14am On Mar 14, 2021
I hope Eagles can play with pride and slam Benin 4-0
Re: Benin's Striker, Jodel Dossou: We Have The "Weapons" To Beat Super Eagles by dipson4u08(m): 7:26am On Mar 14, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Nor be your fault.

If nah good old days wey we get Okocha for middle or get Kanu Nwankwo or Obagoal for front them born you well to talk this thing.

Ordinary Benin for here dey make mouth.

I sure say if we gather ourselves for Nairaland we go beat this Benin.

How we go arrange team sef, me I go play wing sha.

I said what I said

Play making role, na real niggarrs role be that, you sure you get the quality for that role?

You must be a real niggarr then

i no wan suffer too much make i keep... goal keeper dey rest well
Re: Benin's Striker, Jodel Dossou: We Have The "Weapons" To Beat Super Eagles by 001spice: 7:43am On Mar 14, 2021
robosky02:
Benin Striker Dossou: We Have ‘The Weapons’ To Beat Super Eagles

https://www.completesports.com/benin-striker-dossou-we-have-the-weapons-to-beat-super-eagles/
i honestly wish benin repubic to win so as that our useless coach should be sack. Bt i knw even if they win us NFF won`t cos they r both benefiting frm the pay cut of that crap coach salary
Re: Benin's Striker, Jodel Dossou: We Have The "Weapons" To Beat Super Eagles by pacespot(m): 8:05am On Mar 14, 2021
I don't remember the last time I watched the super eagle, yeah, I remember, the world cup.
Re: Benin's Striker, Jodel Dossou: We Have The "Weapons" To Beat Super Eagles by UtongWilliam: 8:19am On Mar 14, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Nor be your fault.

If nah good old days wey we get Okocha for middle or get Kanu Nwankwo or Obagoal for front them born you well to talk this thing.

I said what I said

Play making role, na real niggarrs role be that, you sure you get the quality for that role?

me number 8 position I go finish dem
Re: Benin's Striker, Jodel Dossou: We Have The "Weapons" To Beat Super Eagles by UtongWilliam: 8:20am On Mar 14, 2021
Beat my foot
robosky02:

https://www.completesports.com/benin-striker-dossou-we-have-the-weapons-to-beat-super-eagles/
Re: Benin's Striker, Jodel Dossou: We Have The "Weapons" To Beat Super Eagles by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:27am On Mar 14, 2021
Benin has grown into a solid team.

With the type of big man football that we play, I won't be surprised if they beat us.

If Sierra Leone could hold us at home, then Benin (that is hard to beat at their home) can beat us.
Re: Benin's Striker, Jodel Dossou: We Have The "Weapons" To Beat Super Eagles by dharmie135: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Nor be your fault.

I said what I said

You just give me any attacking role in the front grin
Re: Benin's Striker, Jodel Dossou: We Have The "Weapons" To Beat Super Eagles by jrusky(m): 9:23am On Mar 14, 2021
Germa Roaw or whatever you see the insult you brought upon Super Eagle? A team that has alm the talents a country could pray for yet you Mr Gemain Rowh or whatever could not manage them well.

If Eagle lost this match Mr Roar pls just buy your ticket from Cotonou back to wherever you came from orelse we will descend apc failure on your head.

Be warn!!!
Re: Benin's Striker, Jodel Dossou: We Have The "Weapons" To Beat Super Eagles by solonubinho(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Nor be your fault.

I said what I said

I go play Left wing back. Their papa
Re: Benin's Striker, Jodel Dossou: We Have The "Weapons" To Beat Super Eagles by jrusky(m): 10:57am On Mar 14, 2021
Slurity:
Even Benin republic? Chai..... something done do us

No b small bro.
Re: Benin's Striker, Jodel Dossou: We Have The "Weapons" To Beat Super Eagles by Damfostopper(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2021
Wat is talking....last 2 weeks ur country president wanted ur country to be the 37th state in Nigeria..be careful wat u wish for
Re: Benin's Striker, Jodel Dossou: We Have The "Weapons" To Beat Super Eagles by thatsleepboy1: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2021
Ekpekus:

Guy you be clown grin

Me be Togo boy and I've experienced stuff over there
Re: Benin's Striker, Jodel Dossou: We Have The "Weapons" To Beat Super Eagles by YungMillionaire: 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
Humanoid01:
Baba just give me that number 10 role make I dey distribute those passes.

grin You think say na monkey post competition dem wan play? Abeg stop fooling yasef here grin
Re: Benin's Striker, Jodel Dossou: We Have The "Weapons" To Beat Super Eagles by robosky02(m): 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
kenzysmith:
lol which weapons you mean your players from Enyimba and Saudi arabia

You are the one looking looking down on enyimba

In Africa enyimba is a big name...

By the way your coach want to use club less musa Ahmed against them

That's why they have hope

1 Like

Re: Benin's Striker, Jodel Dossou: We Have The "Weapons" To Beat Super Eagles by ofiko123(m): 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
Really?? Can these people really defeat Nigeria...
Re: Benin's Striker, Jodel Dossou: We Have The "Weapons" To Beat Super Eagles by Fgovernor: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
dem no fit win super eagles,but in case they do I won't suprise
Re: Benin's Striker, Jodel Dossou: We Have The "Weapons" To Beat Super Eagles by Cashify: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
grin
Re: Benin's Striker, Jodel Dossou: We Have The "Weapons" To Beat Super Eagles by Humanoid01(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
YungMillionaire:

grin You think say na monkey post competition dem wan play? Abeg stop fooling yasef here grin
Lmao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin's Striker, Jodel Dossou: We Have The "Weapons" To Beat Super Eagles by Cousin9999: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
Interesting. grin
Re: Benin's Striker, Jodel Dossou: We Have The "Weapons" To Beat Super Eagles by Sleekfingers: 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
robosky02:

if republic of benin beat the super chicken , i wont be surprised........they are bunch of useless players.....come sierra leone dem no fit beat.......anybody that want to die of HEART ATTACK ...the super chickens is the right answer......a national team that got no first eleven,,,,,i spit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Africa Championships Logo Unveiled At Governor Wike Challenge Cup (Photos) / Burkina Faso Beat Nigeria 2-1. Golden Eaglets Fail To Qualify For U17 World Cup / D'Tigress Qualify For Paris 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.