Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Is It Wise To Marry A Prophetess? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is It Wise To Marry A Prophetess? (537 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess / God Can Call Anybody” Netizens React As Cynthia Morgan Becomes A Prophetess / Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wise To Marry A Prophetess? by Justus180(m): 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
No insult pls...
I was told by my pastor last two years ago dat I will marry a prophetess I tot it was a joke knowing dey kind of life I live and my love for fair beautiful ladies until I met her dis year...
She is 4yrs older dan I am(28)
She is very ugly...
black in complexion...
boobs=zero
backside=zero
Prophecy=100%
Virginity=100%

and my question is why did God tell Hosea to marry a prostitute...dats just exactly my case now

To marry her is like keeping a deity in my house dat detects my movement...

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Prophetess? by pozehnani(f): 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
Are they not human beings? Though make sure shes not a prophetess of doom.

Wait, hope she's not being forced on you because from the way you sound, it's not your choice.

So, how did you meet her?
Was she arranged for you by the same pastor who told you you would marry a prophetess?

Just be careful. Also pray let God reveal things to you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Prophetess? by general111(m): 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
Funny
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Prophetess? by Justus180(m): 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
dey prohecy was don las 2 years ago at Lagos... I met her in IMO dis year... it was not an arrangement...
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Prophetess? by MrSensor(m): 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
Marry her and make her your wife as your pastor/prophet instructed. The rest will follow and you will be a happiest man ever than before. She is your soul mate and don't worry about her physical image.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Prophetess? by adadike(f): 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
cheesy well op, some women do change physically after marriage. The age difference is what I don't succumb to but what does it matter
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Prophetess? by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 14, 2021
kikiki you are already scared you won't be able to cheat with your randy penis
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Prophetess? by maureensylvia(f): 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
Lol
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Prophetess? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
werey grin na boobs you dey fyn abi?

well, you may choose to be like me and apostle Paul of old- forever single and celibate. there's no big deal about marriage
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Prophetess? by maureensylvia(f): 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
And if you dont

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Expose Bad Side Why He Did Not Call Erica Girlfriend In Public(video) / People Assume I Am Married To Mr Macaroni-mummy Wa / Davido Buys Daughter Imade Range Rover For Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.