Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

People Assume I Am Married To Mr Macaroni-mummy Wa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Assume I Am Married To Mr Macaroni-mummy Wa (533 Views)

I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) / Mr Macaroni & Kemi Okuseedun 'Mummy Wa' Wedding Pictures / Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Assume I Am Married To Mr Macaroni-mummy Wa by splendid22(m): 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
Mr Macaroni's Mummy Wa has expressed gratitude to the comedian for giving her the chance to act as his wife - Mummy Wa revealed that the attention she gets from men has increased since she started doing comedy skits - The beautiful actress, however, noted that she ignores the attention

According to the young actress, playing Mrs Macaroni gives people the impression that she is dating the comedian in reality. “People assume that I am dating Mr Macaroni in real life. Maybe it’s because the character I play is Mrs Macaroni. It’s fine. When they watch our skits they embody everything. They put everything in their minds, spirits, which is good and nice. Some people think we are married in real life.”

https://www.legit.ng/1409720-people-assume-im-married-mr-macaroni-mummy-wa-speaks-relationship-comedian.html?fbclid=IwAR3LDE02Bn4i0InWhTN1hgXZaxNyKYFoqTUaT_M4npoeOlzDfy8Bwsq4JfE

Re: People Assume I Am Married To Mr Macaroni-mummy Wa by comycon: 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
how

(1) (Reply)

REMA Cause Massive Reaction After Announcing That His About To Feature DAVIDO / Cancelled / Emmanuel Leaves Nigeria Idol Live Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.