Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Toyota Camry 2015 - Is It A Nice Car To Buy? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Camry 2015 - Is It A Nice Car To Buy? (2799 Views)

Nissan Altima 2015 Is It A Good Car / Help Needed Urgently, Can I Buy A Nice Car With N400,000 / Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Camry 2015 - Is It A Nice Car To Buy? by Lightway: 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
I'm thinking of owning a car and I've chosen Toyota Camry due to the reliability and luxury.

I'm aiming for a 2015 model which costs about 6.5M... (Foreign Used).

Should I go ahead or run away.

Are there any camry issues I should know?

First time buyer
Re: Toyota Camry 2015 - Is It A Nice Car To Buy? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
Any car is a nice car depending on how much you have in your account.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry 2015 - Is It A Nice Car To Buy? by DelTel(m): 12:36am On Mar 14, 2021
Lightway:
I'm thinking of owning a car and I've chosen Toyota Camry due to the reliability and luxury.

I'm aiming for a 2015 model which costs about 6.5M... (Foreign Used).

Should I go ahead or run away.

Are there any camry issues I should know?

First time buyer

Fantastic vehicle to own, very reliable.

I could work with you to procuring a solid one if you want.

https://www.nairaland.com/6370744/vehicle-pre-order-ease-container-loading

https://www.nairaland.com/6374387/clean-title-vehicles-usa-dealership
Re: Toyota Camry 2015 - Is It A Nice Car To Buy? by Lightway: 8:25am On Mar 14, 2021
DelTel:

Fantastic vehicle to own, very reliable.

I could work with you to procuring a solid one if you want.

https://www.nairaland.com/6370744/vehicle-pre-order-ease-container-loading

https://www.nairaland.com/6374387/clean-title-vehicles-usa-dealership

What's the cost of Toyota Camry 2015 foreign used under 60k miles
Re: Toyota Camry 2015 - Is It A Nice Car To Buy? by DelTel(m): 11:29am On Mar 14, 2021
Lightway:

What's the cost of Toyota Camry 2015 foreign used under 60k miles

Using the 60k mileage, you should be looking at around N5m/N7.5m depending on other factors i.e. LE/SE/XLE, clean Title or salvage etc.

You can buzz me 08188631785 WhatsApp/GSM.
Re: Toyota Camry 2015 - Is It A Nice Car To Buy? by Smithkline200: 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
There is nothing Luxurious about 2015 Camry.
Re: Toyota Camry 2015 - Is It A Nice Car To Buy? by lagusboyyy(m): 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
Smithkline200:
There is nothing Luxurious about 2015 Camry.
Beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder.

To the OP, Toyota Camry 2015 model is a luxurious car, its accepted.

I can even wake up tommorow and call a Volkswagen beetle a luxury car.

Luxury car to me, casual car to you.

Its my choice.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry 2015 - Is It A Nice Car To Buy? by grafixdon: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
Very boring car
Re: Toyota Camry 2015 - Is It A Nice Car To Buy? by temmym4(m): 5:03am On Mar 16, 2021
grafixdon:
Very boring car

What car do you drive?

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry 2015 - Is It A Nice Car To Buy? by grafixdon: 5:40am On Mar 16, 2021
temmym4:

What car do you drive?

That's my opinion about the car, and please don't ever ask me such question again.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry 2015 - Is It A Nice Car To Buy? by mejai(m): 6:20am On Mar 16, 2021
grafixdon:

That's my opinion about the car, and please don't ever ask me such question again.
grin omo na vex be dis o. *laughs*

10 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry 2015 - Is It A Nice Car To Buy? by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:29am On Mar 16, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder.

To the OP, Toyota Camry 2015 model is a luxurious car, its accepted.

I can even wake up tommorow and call a Volkswagen beetle a luxury car.

Luxury car to me, casual car to you.

Its my choice.

Yes, it's your opinion. Just means that your opinion is wrong.

The Camry is and has never been a luxury vehicle.

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry 2015 - Is It A Nice Car To Buy? by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:30am On Mar 16, 2021
It's a good car that won't stress you.

But why not look at a 2016 Accord? It's much, much, much better. Probably cheaper, too.
Re: Toyota Camry 2015 - Is It A Nice Car To Buy? by PAQ(m): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2021
The Camry has a good reason to be one of Toyota's best selling cars ever made. It is not a Luxury sedan by any means, that is reserved for the Benzs, BMWs etc But it is a very reliable, respected vehicle with modern day safety tech and comfort.

If you want some power for added excitement go for the V6.
Re: Toyota Camry 2015 - Is It A Nice Car To Buy? by lagusboyyy(m): 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

Yes, it's your opinion. Just means that your opinion is wrong.

The Camry is and has never been a luxury vehicle.
When you have over the years used danfo and okada as your only means of transportation.

You will realized that 2015 Toyota Camry is a luxurious car.

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry 2015 - Is It A Nice Car To Buy? by temmym4(m): 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
grafixdon:

grin sorry if the question got to you. I have met a lot of people like you, They give funny opinion about something, check what they own themselves and u will be shocked.

Just an opinion though. Don't take it personal grin

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry 2015 - Is It A Nice Car To Buy? by grafixdon: 6:29am On Mar 22, 2021
temmym4:

grin sorry if the question got to you. I have met a lot of people like you, They give funny opinion about something, check what they own themselves and u will be shocked.

Just an opinion though. Don't take it personal grin

This is not about what you own, I may be driving 98 Volvo and still don't like 2016 corolla... It's all about preference. BTW, I drives a good car...

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry 2015 - Is It A Nice Car To Buy? by peeps4u: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
temmym4:

What car do you drive?

Doesn't make his opinion invalid. He doesn't even need to own a car to feel Camry is boring. Not like he was shaming the OP. You guys should stop this poverty shaming.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry 2015 - Is It A Nice Car To Buy? by temmym4(m): 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
peeps4u:

Doesn't make his opinion invalid. He doesn't even need to own a car to feel Camry is boring. Not like he was shaming the OP. You guys should stop this poverty shaming.

Who says his opinion is invalid?
The question is as simple as it sounds.

A brother says a car is boring... I don't think it's too much to ask him what car he drives just to understand his taste of automobile. Maybe if he was asked what kinda car he owns instead, the whole place would have been burnt down i guess

I don't think this needs to be dragged back and forth. It's a sraight forward question based on his response. Just drop your own opinion and walk away without gettin upset over another man's issue. Bless u brother

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry 2015 - Is It A Nice Car To Buy? by EPIJOE: 7:15pm On May 10, 2021
[b][/b] TO BE HONEST, I LIKE TOYOTA VEHICLES, BUT THEY ARE BORING, INTERIORS ARE ZERO, LIKE SOMEONE SAID IN HIS WRITEUP, ALL CARS ARE GOOD IF YOU CAN MAINTAIN THEM.

Nigerian mechanics choosed to be lazy chaps and doesn't want to study other vehicles, I was fan of Toyota infact I have use over 15 in past years, though I used them and resell them over 8 months.

I later went for Volkswagen Passat 2012 omo this car is sweet die, sleek and good smooth drive without any issues, Toyota is a must we know, but if you use Volkswagen or benz. u will never, never, near Toyota again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oil Shortage / Is The 2012-2014 Toyota Camry A Good Car to use In Lagos? / How Reliable And Maintenance Friendly Are Ford Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.