Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,333 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu (2783 Views)

FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu / FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu by Marilyn101: 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
Legally married wife of a former Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has berated the one precious Chinwendu over allegations of abuse which she(precious Chinwendu) has levelled against the former minister.

Recall that precious Chinwendu had approached an Abuja high court sitting in Apo district to have custody of children she has with the former aviation minister.

But when the court sat on March the 13th of 2021, it was discovered that Precious chikwendu had forged certain court documents which led the court to order that a fresh notice be served on Fani-Kayode.

Also, the police launch a criminal investigation into Precious over forgery.

But reacting to the saga between her husband and one precious chikwendu, Mrs Regina Fani-Kayode warned Precious to stop lying against her husband and that evidence of how precious tried to kill Fani-Kayode would be released soon.

Read the full statement here.
My name is Mrs Regina Fani-Kayode and I am the first wife of Chief Femi Fani-Kayode. We were married in 1997 and we are still married up until today.

Precious Chikwendu, a strange woman that he took under his roof, married under law and custom and lived with for seven years has written things about my husband which are not only untrue but also downright defamatory and scandalous and I will respond to her with the following as a first salvo.

Precious, you are just a sick woman and a big liar. I know you collected over half a million USD dollars from Femi within the first few months of meeting him for a fake investment. We have witnesses to prove it and remember that you even asked me to thank him for it. I also know he set you up in one business or the other four times in 7 years and got you offices etc. but you squandered it all.

When you came to my husband and took over my home you and your family were like hungry refugees. You had nothing but rubber slippers and you were desperate for help.

My husband sent three of your siblings to the best schools for seven years and took care of their every need yet you now slander him and insult him not minding the effect it will have on your own children. That in itself proves that you are insane.

You say he has mental issues meanwhile you were the one that was locked up in a mental hospital for one month after trying to kill him and his children. You stated in the home of a man with mental problems for six years and allowed your mother, Aunty, two brothers and sisters to stay there too?

Who are you trying to fool? You are nothing but a wretched ingrate and, like Madame, Kemi Olunloyo said, a pathological liar. And God will punish you and all your siblings for your ingratitude and lies.

You knew he was still married to me because you and I spoke countless times on the phone and you even stayed in my room and wore my clothes.

You had nothing when he took you in, you are so ungrateful. 6 of your relatives lived in my house for 6 yrs and they were all depending on Femi for food, upkeep, medical bills and school fees. Even your sister's wedding was paid for by him.

But that didn't stop you from plotting with your gang to kill him. You admitted to me about being naked in the hotel room with a man on the night FFK caught you.

I know the huge amounts of money he spent on you and your family and I'm sure you can't deny that, that's why his friends tagged you as a gold digger.

Your inability to love your children which you attributed to a medical condition was well tolerated by FFK and twelve nannies and nurses were working round the clock to keep you from harming them but you still got to beat up Aragon badly and bleached their skins till they broke out in sores.

You are a mother from hell and a horrible woman. In one of your dramatic fits, you pulled knives to stab Femi and the children and police were called to stop you.

FFK never laid hands on you, even on the day he caught you in the hotel room with your lover. Is that the act of a violent man?

All his male friends you have been offering your body to have already confessed so please stop trying to blackmail them. Stop working for those criminals who are just using your body to rip off rich men.

There is so much more to expose about your wickedness but I really don't have time for your drama this year.

I am the reason Femi tolerated your nonsense for so long but enough is enough, I will not allow you to kill him because of your greed. He's too busy to answer your stupid tantrums and fantastic lies, your media rants lack facts and the powerful truth will always prevail.

Your constant threats to kill the children is why Femi is afraid to leave them with you, you can't even find the time to call them till now.

You think raining insults daily on their nannies is the best way to encourage them, instead of talking to your babies. And why were you stealing half their salaries when you had your own allowance? All the evidence will be presented in court soon.

Re: You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu by jimyjames(m): 10:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
Waiting to hear from the other two legal wives of FFK grin

3 Likes

Re: You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu by Never4getU: 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nairaland I fast turning into a joke. I wonder why reply option are not available on some important thread for contributions but are available on stupid threads.

This is why sometimes I think this forum has been compromised by Seun Osewa himself. Cos it doesn't serve any logic why the major reason some of us are members in the forum is to have access to and able to contribute perhaps our comment may get where we need them.

I'm beginning to have some dislike for Nairaland and think u guys need to do something about the perception.
Re: You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu by Is04970: 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
FFK is always in the news. Mostly for bad reasons.
What's so special about his ...

1 Like

Re: You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu by Danzakidakura(m): 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
This one will use style come back to FFK.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu by meobizy(f): 12:22am On Mar 14, 2021
Never4getU:
Nairaland I fast turning into a joke. I wonder why reply option are not available on some important thread for contributions but are available on stupid threads.

This is why sometimes I think this forum has been compromised by Seun Osewa himself. Cos it doesn't serve any logic why the major reason some of us are members in the forum is to have access to and able to contribute perhaps our comment may get where we need them.

I'm beginning to have some dislike for Nairaland and think u guys need to do something about the perception.

Give examples.
Re: You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu by meobizy(f): 12:22am On Mar 14, 2021
Afonjas have ganged up on an Amaka. Lol. This is fun to read.

3 Likes

Re: You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu by hotspec(m): 2:18am On Mar 14, 2021
I love this woman for one thing. she will always come out to defend her husband, no matter how wrong he is. She's so much in love with him

3 Likes

Re: You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu by christistruth01: 2:28am On Mar 14, 2021
Femi Fani Kayode's first wife was not Regina it was one of the daughters of Adamu Atta the former Governor of Kwara state

1 Like

Re: You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu by Karlovych: 2:30am On Mar 14, 2021
embarassed embarassed I thought Bianca was his first wife before Regina snatched him away.

2 Likes

Re: You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:52am On Mar 14, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed I thought Bianca was his first wife before Regina snatched him away.
Na for ur mouth dem go hear say teacher mama na winch......

Cho cho cho cho

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu by knowledgeable: 4:23am On Mar 14, 2021
meobizy:

Hehehe... This is 'Yoruba men & Igbo women'
pussy drama on national scale. Igbo women's pussy dey attract them like nectar dey attract bees. Africa dey watch ooo.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu by Adaibeku(f): 5:47am On Mar 14, 2021
post=99866818:

Na for ur mouth dem go hear say teacher mama na winch......

Cho cho cho cho
the adamu dey talk Cho Cho Cho like a Brazilian parrot tueh
Re: You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu by 2mch(m): 5:51am On Mar 14, 2021
She’s 3rd wife. Is she mad for her to say she’s first wife? FFK has children older than 1997.
Re: You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu by Monogamy: 6:01am On Mar 14, 2021
Kettle calling pot black
Re: You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu by BlackPantherxXx: 6:11am On Mar 14, 2021
knowledgeable:

Hehehe... This is 'Yoruba men & Igbo women'
pussy drama on national scale. Igbo women's pussy dey attract them like nectar dey attract bees. Africa dey watch ooo.

Keep fooling yourself.

Igbo women rush them like bees to honey. No be one left Number 1 position to be 13th wife of Alaafin ? grin

4 Likes

Re: You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu by Maxymilliano(m): 6:16am On Mar 14, 2021
Femi's outburst against an innocent journalist in Calabar last year is a pointer on his mental health.

I think Miss Chikwendu's narration is more satisfying.

2 Likes

Re: You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu by femi4: 6:27am On Mar 14, 2021
Never4getU:

It's either the mod locked the thread or you are banned from that section
Re: You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu by Yankee101: 7:43am On Mar 14, 2021
For those chasing light headed women just for beauty
Re: You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu by malcom1X: 8:53am On Mar 14, 2021
hotspec:
I love this woman for one thing. she will always come out to defend her husband, no matter how wrong he is. She's so much in love with him

Where was she all these while? When FFK was taking pictures on social media. With the precious, writing different love letters on Facebook, first child, then triplets... Etc.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu by Never4getU: 9:45am On Mar 14, 2021
That the point! Why locked a thread that needs logic contributions? It seem to me like politics taking too far and if not carefully applied may affect the fortune if the forum.

femi4:
It's either the mod locked the thread or you are banned from that section
Re: You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu by jesmond3945: 11:04am On Mar 14, 2021
hotspec:
you mean love with his money? Ffk gives his former wives money and they are ready to defend him at all cost.

3 Likes

Re: You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu by doubleking(m): 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
Women stabbing women from time immemorial. So u and he have this kind of love so why the separation and dumping you for her.
Re: You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu by ivolt: 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
hotspec:
She loves him so much that she left him.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu by daddytime(m): 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
Until I see a video recording of her giving this narrative as submitted here, I’ll keep believing this as one of those FFKs kindergarten shenanigans.
Re: You’re A Woman From Hell, Fani-kayode’s Wife, Regina Blasts Precious Chikwendu by KingOdart(m): 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
meobizy:

Typical flattie

I expect nothing better from an Nyamirin

(1) (Reply)

Senate Passes Petroleum Industry Bill, Approves 3% For Host Communities / Northern Nigeria Is Our Problem In Nigeria!!! / Tinubu Would Beat Atiku Blue Black & Obi Is Dead On Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.