Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest (4192 Views)

Are There Demons That Are Powerful Than Some Angels? / Book of Ephesians (*principalities, powers, rulers of darkness of this world) / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by blazepascal(m): 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
Hell consist of thousands of demons that perform different functions but among them are 7 great demons that rule over others, These demons are associated with the Seven Deadly Sins, establishing that each one of the mentioned demons tempted people by means of one of those sins.

Demons were considered to be angels who had been cast out of heaven for defying God. Each demon was associated with specific acts and sins and each was connected to a saint in heaven whose actions could override that of the demon.

1)Lucifer is the chief demon of hell, he is also Known as Morningstar, Helel, Samael, Hesperus, Phosphorus. He is one of God's first creations and one of His most powerful, He is regarded as one of the wisest among the angels and the most beautiful too,he led the infamous rebellion against God that eventually cost him the lost of heaven, Lucifer represents the sin of pride.

2)Beelzebub: He is next in rank to lucifer and represent the sin of Gluttony, before becoming a high ranking demon, Beelzebub was one of the most respected arch angels and a former Seraphim, he is one of the first 3 angels that rebelled against God, together with Lucifer and Leviathan.

3)Satan: He is also known as the prince of darkness,the red dragon,the bringer of death etc is one of the supreme rulers of hell,he has played some prominent duties in the destruction of mankind,among them is the temptation of Adam and Eve, which made humanity to lose the luxury of paradise. Satan represents the sin of wrath.

4) Leviathan: He is Known as the prince of envy and the gatekeeper of hell,The entrance of Hell is envisioned as Leviathan's mouth that's why some call him "Hellmouth

5)Mammon: He is seen as the prince of Greed, avarice etc, even when he was still an angel in heaven he is said...

Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by blazepascal(m): 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
to be always looking at heavenly golden pavements instead of concentrating and worshipping God, those that worship wealth worship Mammon.

6)Belphegor: Before he became a demon lord in hell, he was among the angels Known as principalities, after he was banished from heaven he became the demon that represents the sin of sloth.

7)Asmodeus: He is the prince of lust,he is responsible for twisting people's sexual desires,he is very brutal and ruthless and was mentioned in the book of Tobit.
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
blazepascal:

to be always looking at heavenly golden pavements instead of concentrating and worshipping God, those that worship wealth worship Mammon.
6)Belphegor: Before he became a demon lord in hell, he was among the angels Known as principalities, after he was banished from heaven he became the demon that represents the sin of sloth.
7)Asmodeus: He is the prince of lust,he is responsible for twisting people's sexual desires,he is very brutal and ruthless and was mentioned in the book of Tobit.
So my question is this, what Hell is this one? undecided
I ask because according to Jesus Christ, the Christian Hell is not open for business until after Jesus Christ returns, so there is essentially no one in there still, not even demons or even any "tangible" structures that we are to know of. So, where is your Hell located? undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by blazepascal(m): 11:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So my question is this, what Hell is this one? undecided
I ask because according to Jesus Christ, the Christian Hell is not open for business until after Jesus Christ returns, so there is essentially no one in there still, not even demons or even any "tangible" structures that we are to know of. So, where is your Hell located? undecided
go and read your bible and be enlightened
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by Kobojunkie: 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
blazepascal:
go and read your bible and be enlightened
I already explained to you what the Bible in fact says of it's Hell. So where does your idea of Hell come from? undecided
Please do not tell me you are one of those who apply a literal meaning to the dream/vision found written of in the book of Revelation. Or even the book of Enoch undecided
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by bigwig071(m): 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
How do you know all dis? Have you been there?
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by stupidmod4: 12:27am On Mar 14, 2021
sooo lucifer n Satan are two different angels.
i salute u
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by blazepascal(m): 12:28am On Mar 14, 2021
bigwig071:
How do you know all dis? Have you been there?
they are all in the bible but you don't know
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by blazepascal(m): 12:28am On Mar 14, 2021
stupidmod4:
sooo lucifer n Satan are two different angels.
i salute u
. do you think they are the same
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by Kobojunkie: 12:29am On Mar 14, 2021
blazepascal:
they are all in the bible but you don't know
Where in the Bible? undecided
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by stupidmod4: 12:29am On Mar 14, 2021
blazepascal:
. do you think they are the same
no one is tall d other is short

people just b writing just to write

satan is also called lucifer(his first name) and also called devil, he use to b called the morning star also
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by blazepascal(m): 12:32am On Mar 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Where in the Bible? undecided
go and read tobit and Tobias then you will discover the demon … Asmodeus, smitten with love for Sarah, the daughter of Raguel, killed her seven successive husbands on their wedding nights.
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by Kobojunkie: 12:36am On Mar 14, 2021
blazepascal:
go and read tobit and Tobias then you will discover the demon … Asmodeus, smitten with love for Sarah, the daughter of Raguel, killed her seven successive husbands on their wedding nights.
Again, you stated they are in Hell and I asked you of the location of your hell since Hell as defined by Jesus Christ remains closed for Business - it will not be open to admit any of your demons into until after Jesus Christ returns in the end. undecided

So, where is this Hell that you speak of instead? undecided
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by blazepascal(m): 12:48am On Mar 14, 2021
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by blazepascal(m): 12:50am On Mar 14, 2021
stupidmod4:
no one is tall d other is short

people just b writing just to write

satan is also called lucifer(his first name) and also called devil, he use to b called the morning star also
Lucifer - "whose rebellion against God caused him and his followers to be cast from heaven Satan was among his followers
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by stupidmod4: 12:51am On Mar 14, 2021
blazepascal:
lol pplz read ur bible well

lucifer is his first name which means the money star
after he got cast down he start being satan modern days call him devil

Devil Names
Lucifer isn’t a proper name but a descriptive phrase meaning “morning star.” Still, the name stuck and the Devil is often referred to as Lucifer.

Names for the Devil are numerous: Besides Lucifer, he may be referred to as the Prince of Darkness, Beelzebub, Mephistopheles, Lord of the Flies, the Antichrist, Father of Lies, Moloch or simply Satan.
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by blazepascal(m): 12:52am On Mar 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, you stated they are in Hell and I asked you of the location of your hell since Hell as defined by Jesus Christ remains closed for Business - it will not be open to admit any of your demons into until after Jesus Christ returns in the end. undecided

So, where is this Hell that you speak of instead? undecided
. do you know why did God created hell
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by Kobojunkie: 12:55am On Mar 14, 2021
blazepascal:
. do you know why did God created hell
I am afraid I am not sure what that has to do with the question I asked still. undecided

Let me indulge, Hell was created as an eternal prison for demons and the lot, as well as the believes who refuse to obey the teachings of Jesus Christ and that will not happen until after Jesus Christ returns. (Matthew 25 vs 31-46). undecided
Now will you answer my question?/
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by blazepascal(m): 12:55am On Mar 14, 2021
stupidmod4:
lol pplz read ur bible well

lucifer is his first name which means the money star
after he got cast down he start being satan modern days call him devil

Devil Names
Lucifer isn’t a proper name but a descriptive phrase meaning “morning star.” Still, the name stuck and the Devil is often referred to as Lucifer.

Names for the Devil are numerous: Besides Lucifer, he may be referred to as the Prince of Darkness, Beelzebub, Mephistopheles, Lord of the Flies, the Antichrist, Father of Lies, Moloch or simply Satan.
actually Beelzebub is another demon
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by blazepascal(m): 12:57am On Mar 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid I am not sure what that has to do with the question I asked still. undecided

Let me indulge, Hell was created as an eternal prison for demons and the lot, as well as the believes who refuse to obey the teachings of Jesus Christ and that will not happen until after Jesus Christ returns. (Matthew 25 vs 31-46). undecided
Now will you answer my question?/
how do you expect me to know where hell is am I God
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by stupidmod4: 12:58am On Mar 14, 2021
blazepascal:
actually Beelzebub is another demon
i think am talking to children, i give up.

Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by blazepascal(m): 1:07am On Mar 14, 2021
stupidmod4:
i think am talking to children, i give up.
you don't get it it was no only lucifar that rebelled against God they were other demons who did the same but you all choose to call them Satan. asmodeus , Beelzebub, Leviathan etc were other demons who rebelled against God
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by Kobojunkie: 1:09am On Mar 14, 2021
blazepascal:
how do you expect me to know where hell is am I God
Which God? The God of the Bible? Like I have been trying to tell you all this while, it can't be the same hell because His hell is not open for business. undecided
Yours however seems to be so where is yours defined? undecided
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by blazepascal(m): 1:16am On Mar 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Which God? The God of the Bible? Like I have been trying to tell you all this while, it can't be the same hell because His hell is not open for business. undecided
Yours however seems to be so where is yours defined? undecided
let me as you a question if one should die now where would the person soul go
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by Kobojunkie: 1:18am On Mar 14, 2021
blazepascal:
let me as you a question if one should die now where would the person soul go
Everyone who believes in Jesus Christ sleeps in their grave waiting for Jesus Christ's return and judgement. undecided
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by blazepascal(m): 1:20am On Mar 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Everyone who believes in Jesus Christ sleeps in their grave waiting for Jesus Christ's return and judgement. undecided
haha go and be enlightened if one should die now judgement awaits the person its either heaven or hell
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by blazepascal(m): 1:24am On Mar 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
have you forgotten the rich man and Lazarus what later happened the rich man found him self in hell he was in pains he told Abraham to warn his people not to come to where he was
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by Kobojunkie: 1:33am On Mar 14, 2021
blazepascal:
haha go and be enlightened if one should die now judgement awaits the person its either heaven or hell
I am afraid your idea of Heaven and Hell stand in direct conflict with the the teachings of Jesus Christ, the very one who brought us the Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven( and Hell). undecided
Jesus Christ taught His followers that it is not until after He returns that He will admit those who will enter into Heaven and those who will be doomed into Hell. Again read Matthew 25 vs 31-46 to learn the teachings of Jesus Christ as far as admission into Heaven and Hell is concerned. undecided

Jesus Christ also used several parables to explain this phenomenon to His followers .i.e. The parable of the 10 virgins, the parable of the wheat and weeds, the parable of the workers in the vineyard etc. undecided

If you do not know this then I am sure you do not have a clue what the Bible in fact teaches and even sure you have no clue where the idea of hell you speak of even comes from. undecided
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by Kobojunkie: 1:35am On Mar 14, 2021
blazepascal:
have you forgotten the rich man and Lazarus what later happened the rich man found him self in hell he was in pains he told Abraham to warn his people not to come to where he was
I am afraid you are lost, my friend! undecided

The story Jesus Christ told of Lazarus in the bosom of Abraham is a parable, not an actual happening. undecided
I hope you do not also believe the story of the good Samaritan was a real story too? undecided
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by stupidmod4: 1:36am On Mar 14, 2021
blazepascal:
you don't get it it was no only lucifar that rebelled against God they were other demons who did the same but you all choose to call them Satan. asmodeus , Beelzebub, Leviathan etc were other demons who rebelled against God
if u say so
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by obonujoker(m): 4:08am On Mar 14, 2021
Lol
Re: Meet The Seven Demons That Are Rulers Of Hell (no.3 Is Not Even The Strongest by blazepascal(m): 7:01am On Mar 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you are lost, my friend! undecided

The story Jesus Christ told of Lazarus in the bosom of Abraham is a parable, not an actual happening. undecided
I hope you do not also believe the story of the good Samaritan was a real story too? undecided
remember the 2 men who were crucified with Jesus one of them later repented and Jesus said to him, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.’ ” it means that after death he went to paradise with Jesus .. after death comes judgement

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Catholic Xtians? / Mummy Water Spirit On Tv / Please, We Atheists Need Religious Translations!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.