Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) (4799 Views)

Davido In Tears See What Killed King JHAFFI His Friend Hope Chioma Is Safe (vide / "I Am Now A Landlady" – Teni Buys Herself New Duplex (video) / Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by franchasng: 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
Pa3cia:

Elites got it for her, it cost 92.5mill, the automated curtains alone is 8mil (a Ghanaian fan piad for it). The U.S. Elites also gifted her stocks in Amazon, Tesla, Disney and United Airlines, worth 10,000 USD .
They offered a student the sum 10million naira scholarship and also paid 800k for 54 students WAEC fees.
The people spewing trash under this post are Wasiu and aunty silicon fans, bitter set of people.
Oh really shocked shocked

Please oh, what do they Elite fans benefit from Erica I really would love to learn from you that know more....how did they assemble themselves to become Erica's fans....and do they hold meetings and how please

Forgive my ignorance oh lol

1 Like

Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
franchasng:
Oh really shocked shocked

Please oh, what do they Elite fans benefit from Erica I really would love to learn from you that know more....how did they assemble themselves to become Erica's fans....and do they hold meetings and how please

Forgive my ignorance oh lol
Twitter****************** that's where they met, before grouping themselves.
Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by CSTRR: 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2021
Pa3cia:

The U.S. Elites did that, not her Nigeria fans, sge has fans outside Nigeria.
okay o.

1 Like

Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by Andrew13: 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
Pa3cia:

Show me the way that leads to the upper flats, guess you were blind to see the stairs in her living room, olodo rabata
92.5milla mansion choke youuuuuuu!
una too dumb
Na face me I face you she de stay

So it's no longer 1billion again grin

Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
Andrew13:
una too dumb
Na face me I face you she de stay

So it's no longer 1billion again grin
Ode!
It's 92.5M, Elites never said it's a billion, bloggers did that, BTW why crying over her gifts, mumu iclown.
The gifts CHOKE u wella, how abt the stocks in Amazon, Tesla, Disney and United Airlines, her U.S. Elites did that, so do not forget to choke on dat with ur talakania mentality.

1 Like

Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by Andrew13: 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
Pa3cia:

Ode!
It's 92.5M, Elites never said it's a billion, bloggers did that, BTW why crying over her gifts, mumu iclown.
The gifts CHOKE u wella, how abt the stocks in Amazon, Tesla, Disney and United Airlines, her U.S. Elites did that, so do not forget to choke on dat with ur talakania mentality.
It's a flat
Ode grin grin 92m kill you there
Greet Erica neighbours for me
Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
Andrew13:

It's a flat
Ode grin grin 92m kill you there
Greet Erica neighbours for me
Cry cry
Keep wailing shogbo?
Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by Andrew13: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
Pa3cia:

Cry cry
Keep wailing shogbo?
At least there is enough parking space for her keke napep
No quote me again idaiiiit
Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
Andrew13:

At least there is enough parking space for her keke napep
No quote me again idaiiiit
Awon ebi e ni idiiiiooot
Feyin mushu

1 Like

Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by franchasng: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
Pa3cia:

Twitter****************** that's where they met, before grouping themselves.
This is serious oh.

What do they benefit from being Erica's fans biko

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians React In Shock As Pete Edochie Hugs Destiny Etiko From Behind (video) / #bbnaija: Angel’s Father Applauds Her See-through Outfit (photos) / Davido Finds Love Again! See Pictures Of Mystery Lady He Went On A Date With!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.