Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) (4784 Views)

Davido In Tears See What Killed King JHAFFI His Friend Hope Chioma Is Safe (vide / "I Am Now A Landlady" – Teni Buys Herself New Duplex (video) / Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by Chimaobi377: 12:03am On Mar 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by 99thEnemy(m): 12:11am On Mar 14, 2021
Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by Ekpekus(m): 3:52am On Mar 14, 2021
Chimaobi377:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFL3VX3IW0Q
Una go just dey call money anyhow... you know wetin be 1 billion ni?

7 Likes

Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by ukaface(f): 5:56am On Mar 14, 2021
1 billion nsi Na aro...
How she get am? Person go just give her 1billi?
Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by oforjide: 6:17am On Mar 14, 2021
My girl slayer of yorubas alias afonjo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by Asianjollof007: 6:19am On Mar 14, 2021
1billion naira? Argh, i wonder where these people dey see this money
Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by Asianjollof007: 6:20am On Mar 14, 2021
99thEnemy:
Space booker

1 Like

Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by Asianjollof007: 6:23am On Mar 14, 2021
ukaface:
1 billion nsi Na aro... How she get am? Person go just give her 1billi? Nawa o
Lasgidi baby

3 Likes

Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by MufasaLion: 6:24am On Mar 14, 2021
Who did the house value estimate?. 1bn my foot!
Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by franchasng: 7:56am On Mar 14, 2021
MufasaLion:
Who did the house value estimate?. 1bn my foot!
as a real estate owner, if that house truly belongs to Erica and it is situated at Ikoyi or Lekki phase 1, trust me, it should be around that 1billion valuation.

But I am still in doubt Erica owns that edifice. The interior is superb.

How did she make such money in less than 1 year Hmmm, seems all a lady need in Nigeria to become rich is media publicity oh, I am wowed if this truly belongs to Erica sad

1 Like

Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by MufasaLion: 7:57am On Mar 14, 2021
franchasng:
as a real estate owner, if that house truly belongs to Erica and it is situated at Ikoyi or Lekki phase 1, trust me, it should be around that 1billion valuation.

How did she make such money in less than 1 year Hmmm, seems all a lady need in Nigeria to become rich is media publicity oh, I am wowed if this truly belongs to Erica sad

It's really crazy tho. Ladies are more opportuned. It's a natural thing.

1 Like

Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by Soulsymbol99: 10:19am On Mar 14, 2021
Na only the female former housemates dey get cars and houses?
Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by Andrew13: 10:40am On Mar 14, 2021
franchasng:

lol she owns a 3bedroom flat in that building
Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
Andrew13:
lol she owns a 3bedroom flat in that building
Lol
Says who?
You better go Instagram to see receipts, she owns the mansion.
Cry cry.
Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by tehilah92(f): 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
Una no go kill me o, 1 billion
Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by Andrew13: 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
Pa3cia:

Lol
Says who?
You better go Instagram to see receipts, she owns the mansion.
Cry cry.
see this one
Na flat B1
grin grin
We saw it grin

2 Likes

Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by We4all: 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
Straffing from different men go sure be that cos now, she will be rendering home services. As for Kidwaya, their relationship is strictly sexual. He uses her to experiment his sex styles and fetishes.

Women are really resilient, otherwise, they wouldn't survive a day after all they go through: Dog style, cow style, wall style, anal, fisting, intense blow jobs, sex with animals..... They will still come out as strong and pretend they're living the life. Women, I hail thee!

3 Likes

Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by Lordpeckxy(m): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
Oga be calming down small small... 1Billion keh...
Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by ITbomb(m): 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
The Future is.......
Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by Meto1234(m): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
1billion keh abi million
Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by ednut1(m): 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
Useless YouTuber
Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
Andrew13:
see this one
Na flat B1
grin grin
We saw it grin
Lol
Awon town crier
Flat B1 for 92mill, nkan se yin gidi gan.
Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by theTranslator: 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2021
franchasng:

T o

T...
Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by maureensylvia(f): 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
See your mouth like one billion undecided undecided
Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by CSTRR: 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
They bought different stocks worth $10000 for this girl on her birthday.
There's money in this country.

1 Like

Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by Danhumprey: 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
ITbomb:
The Future is.......
..... female. grin grin

No think am. grin

1 Like

Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
Andrew13:
see this one
Na flat B1
grin grin
We saw it grin
Show me the way that leads to the upper flats, guess you were blind to see the stairs in her living room, olodo rabata
92.5milla mansion choke youuuuuuu!
Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by Buharidgeneral: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
...#1b

That's huge
Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
CSTRR:
They bought different stocks worth $10000 for this girl on her birthday.

There's money in this country.
The U.S. Elites did that, not her Nigeria fans, sge has fans outside Nigeria.
Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by Buharidgeneral: 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
We4all:
Straffing from different men go sure be that cos now, she will be rendering home services. As for Kidwaya, their relationship is strictly sexual. He uses her to experiment his sex styles and fetishes.

Women are really resilient, otherwise, they wouldn't survive a day after all they go through: Dog style, cow style, wall style, anal, fisting, intense blow jobs, sex with animals..... They will still come out as strong and pretend they're living the life. Women, I hail thee!
That's how God created them
Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
franchasng:

Elites got it for her, it cost 92.5mill, the automated curtains alone is 8mil (a Ghanaian fan piad for it). The U.S. Elites also gifted her stocks in Amazon, Tesla, Disney and United Airlines, worth 10,000 USD .
They offered a student the sum 10million naira scholarship and also paid 800k for 54 students WAEC fees.
The people spewing trash under this post are Wasiu and aunty silicon fans, bitter set of people.

1 Like

Re: Erica In Tears See Inside Her N1billion Furnished Duplex (video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
We4all:

It's your tears for me.
Cry me a lagoon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hei!!! Charley Belongs To Ogboni Secret Cult?photos / I'm Still A Virgin - Chidinma Cries Out + The S*x Video / K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.