Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday (54910 Views)

Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift / Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) / Mo'cheddah Celebrates Her 27 Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by harmony75: 9:59am On Mar 14, 2021
hmmm nawa o fans?!
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by Sundaycomputer: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2021
Abeg how I enjoy this fan of a thing
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by Elliot2(m): 10:02am On Mar 14, 2021
I now believe that our corrupt politicians are behind the celebrities' fans buying them stuffs trend. They do this to distract our attention to them. There is no way a collective group of people could be mentally handicapped to lavish scarce resources on people who contribute no meaningful things to move our pathetic state of the country forward. Politicians are behind this!
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by samwillyco1(m): 10:11am On Mar 14, 2021
Some mumu ooo, don't be surprised that some of the so called fans do have a half plot not to talk of house.
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by Taye4j: 10:14am On Mar 14, 2021
4 ways to get rich quick in Nigeria:

1) BBNaija
2) Banditry/Terrorism
3) Politics
4) Religion
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by normaman(m): 10:18am On Mar 14, 2021
Everybody in Nigeria deserves to be celebrated, cos in this country called Nigeria, many people survive against all odds to keep life going, just like the video of a blind man grinding melon seeds, pepper and the like to survive with his daughter. ironically, People won't see such ones to support. No negative energy here, I'm happy for erica cos she's got grace to be loved by people. my emphasis here is that as we celebrate fuzzy things like bbn and the likes, genuinely hard working people still live in this country who needs little support to jumpstart their lives.

1 Like

Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by Blackdisciple(m): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
I'm 100% sure it was laycon that sent that"" kekenappe"" anonymously.... Lol .... Some people dey received money cake , range over , but na Keke Erica deserve?... Why lol

*Still mixing lean*

Is owning a Three bedrooms not bigger than the car

She can equal help someone with the keke and that person's life is transformed pending on what he do with the keke.
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by AwesomeStormy00(m): 10:25am On Mar 14, 2021
HacheNoire:
Now its confirmed!

An average Nigerian is mentally and psychologically unstable.

Misplaced priorities on repetition, and very quick to scream BUHARI. Like Buhari is the cause of their foolishness.

Why y`all deserve every bit of what happens in that country.

Remember the saying Nigeria na my country i must do better for her/am grin grin some of us get relatives there ejoor pray for Nigeria
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by doxijaw: 10:26am On Mar 14, 2021
Y'all retards deserve to be nuked.

Buhari is far more sensible than all of una

Continuous stupidity and somebody will say religion, tribalism etc na d problem.

No , na low iq dey disturb una..
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by mywells: 10:28am On Mar 14, 2021
At lease with that keke someone would be relief from the labour market.
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by josephogaga: 10:30am On Mar 14, 2021
Misplace priorities everywhere..
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by mywells: 10:32am On Mar 14, 2021
Taye4j:
4 ways to get rich quick in Nigeria:

1) BBNaija
2) Banditry/Terrorism
3) Politics
4) Religion
you just mention few,the list goes on and on,immoralities and other mischivious act.
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by samwillyco1(m): 10:34am On Mar 14, 2021
My Birthday is coming up on 22nd of March, I want gift from the house, any gift is accepted, thank you all.

Contact me @
dioufontop1989@gmail.com

Thanks for showing me love
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by razzydoo(m): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2021
This girl!! Shakara oloje. She go don humble small.
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by porthouse7(f): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2021
Kingluqman:
You mean Keke napep... as in Keke grin

Her fans ridicule her oo. Not even Nigerian used 06 Corolla.

Na to carry Keke give person for installment
they are playing on public intelligence, watch after some days someone will gift her a brand new SUV.......

1 Like

Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by mrkia(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2021
O ti se tiwon mose! Omo olomo,. Lazy youths
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by Ayobami7(m): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2021
okay
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by Beckham14: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2021
dominique:
For those asking where or who are the fans, here's your answer. The fans have several WhatsApp and telegram groups where they come together and contribute to their favourite housemates. Most of these fans are not even Nigerians or in Nigeria. Most of the people abusing the housemates and fans are hoping, praying, wishing to be in the show and have the kind of popularity and financial benefits that comes with it.
Dear dominique, so you allow your colleague intimadate you and allow him bully so members in this forum?

Really surprised..
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by alingo2013(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2021
9jaRealist:

Are either of you missing any money?

Don’t know these people from a can of beans...
And don’t know (nor particularly care) where their money came from...
But why do you guys sound so PETTY, BITTER AND PAINED?!
>

Please if you don't have any intelligent thing to say keep quiet
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by Oteikwu1(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2021
Fan kor famer nii
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by safarigirl(f): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2021
happybee:
Who are these fans abeg?
Where them dey gather do meetings?
I'm not understanding!
Every time, fans do this fans do that.
Don't they have a life?undecided

Come to Twitter and see how the fans were organising finds since last year for this birthday.

My sister was one of those in charge of raising funds, and if I did not see every stage of the fundraising live, I too will come to Nairaland and be asking questions.

Nobody posted on NL, but the same fans paid scholarship of 10 million to someone in an orphanage home, and paid WAEC fees of 891,000 naira too, but NL did not post that one, so, some of you will only see the ones they gave her, and not the charitable works.

The fans were 90% of women, based in USA, UK, South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, as well as Nigeria. They had monthly and weekly targets to raise money, they had different groups. It was a well coordinated fundraising scheme.

And anyone here who alludes to the money being raised by sugar daddies or men, or whatever funny stuff many ignorant people come up with to defend the fact that women cannot be genuinely loved or cannot be given gifts without having sex with a man, is sad and needs a change in mentality.

1 Like

Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by safarigirl(f): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2021
dominique:
For those asking where or who are the fans, here's your answer. The fans have several WhatsApp and telegram groups where they come together and contribute to their favourite housemates. Most of these fans are not even Nigerians or in Nigeria. Most of the people abusing the housemates and fans are hoping, praying, wishing to be in the show and have the kind of popularity and financial benefits that comes with it.

Thank you.

Yesterday, my sis was just making calls, to see how their own plans would manifest. Asking people to go here and go there, call this person and call that. Her group organised the Kenyan trip and Praise's performance and she was the group leader.

Erica's fans are mostly women, so, which sugar daddy got what? The entire thing can be sickening

1 Like

Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by Donatusqaz12: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2021
Fans lol
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by Harmlesspill(m): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2021
Please someone should remind me
because I'm seem not to know why all these are happening during my time on earth.
What are they really celebrating her for?
Of what impact has she made to the society that made my generation celebrating her?
We have a high ratio of fools than same minds.
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by snoopz: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2021
I'm not surprised, since she left the house na gofund me and generosity she dey use sustain her self.
naija people sef
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by lastchild: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2021
lies, she bought it herself
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2021
Bouz:
can you buy a keke as a gift? Broke ass!!

If you need one , send me your address....
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 14, 2021
KoshCAD:
And 98% of them never own a land o.

My brother, as in eeh!
Pesin wey call this country zoo republic no lie abeg.

Just negodu waste of money.
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:26am On Mar 14, 2021
Light78:

Stop exaggerating it. Gift is gift. I believe you are an ungrateful person.

Ogbeni .. you don't know anything about me ..... And if you don't have sense of humour.. ogbeni keep scrolling and stop quoting my comment ....
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2021
Blackdisciple:

Is owning a Three bedrooms not bigger than the car

She can equal help someone with the keke and that person's life is transformed pending on what he do with the keke.

Bruh... it's just a joke... Nothing personal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Embarrasses Those Spraying Money On Him In Asaba, Delta State, / Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo / Twitter Slams MI Abaga For Calling Out Akon For Referring To Wizkid As “lil bro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.