Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday (54910 Views)

Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift / Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) / Mo'cheddah Celebrates Her 27 Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by Yahami(m): 11:37am On Mar 14, 2021
the differences between the North and South is clear, the North keep building their talent on politics while the South keep building theirs on Immorality.
Do not ask why the North always occupied the major position in Nigeria. the answer is at your finger tip.
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by SmartyPants(m): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2021
dominique:
For those asking where or who are the fans, here's your answer. The fans have several WhatsApp and telegram groups where they come together and contribute to their favourite housemates. Most of these fans are not even Nigerians or in Nigeria. Most of the people abusing the housemates and fans are hoping, praying, wishing to be in the show and have the kind of popularity and financial benefits that comes with it.

Are you in any of these groups?
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by SmartyPants(m): 11:41am On Mar 14, 2021
Yahami:
the differences between the North and South is clear, the North keep building their talent on politics while the South keep building theirs on Immorality.
Do not ask why the North always occupied the major position in Nigeria. the answer is at your finger tip.

Very funny.

These big brother so called stars are paid eye service by being appointed to irrelevant special advisor positions.

Those who get appointed to the real substantive positions are undisputed brains.

It's easy to prove because the results speak for themselves.

Which states have the highest employment, best healthcare, best education, highest foreign investment?
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by Oturatetuala(m): 11:44am On Mar 14, 2021
Onyi22:
Na wa ooo

What's up?
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by bluefilm: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2021
HacheNoire:
Now its confirmed!

An average Nigerian is mentally and psychologically unstable.

Misplaced priorities on repetition, and very quick to scream BUHARI. Like Buhari is the cause of their foolishness.

Why y`all deserve every bit of what happens in that country.

Just wait.

They will soon come to blame Buhari for this birthday party too...
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by majamajic(m): 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kingluqman:
You mean Keke napep... as in Keke grin

Her fans ridicule her oo. Not even Nigerian used 06 Corolla.

Na to carry Keke give person for installment

They got her cars last year after BBN
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by 99thEnemy(m): 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
Na KiddWaya and Family work undecided undecided undecided

Trying to upgrade Erica to fit their standard to avoid talks grin

who knows if Erica don carry belle sef grin grin grin
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by Slimsly100(f): 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
happybee:
Who are these fans abeg?
Where them dey gather do meetings?
I'm not understanding!
Every time, fans do this fans do that.
Don't they have a life?undecided

I swear, Bros I want type exactly this thing before I see this one. Straight from my mind.
I'm still wondering o angry
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by danchuzzy(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
Drsnives:
Kweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeke

E reash shout kweeeeeeeekeeeee abeg grin grin
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
9jaRealist:

Actually. the real difference between the North and the South is that even those “naked” ladies in the South went to school, while this dude could be the only graduate in his entire state in the North - and probably needed quota system to even achieve that. Bombaclot! SMDH
>
They just single out that dude to score cheap political points, what is the level of unemployment would be expecting from a state that does this.

This guy fate was sealed the day he was born, the school abroad and all that, I believe his parent are elite.

If the governor meant well he should go to his state university and pick graduate from there or they don't have first class.
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

If you need one , send me your address....
Na so, audio give away grin grin
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by OlayemiAshraf(m): 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
Bouz:
Na so, audio give away grin grin

Bruh... We are on social media.. every one have the privilege to be whatever he/she wants to be.... grin grin
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
Yahami:
northerners have gays among themselves. look at who is preaching against immoriality. hypocrite!!. .How far do northerners excel abroad. keep decieving your self, quota system has been your saviour
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by Tedpgrass: 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
grin omo see gifts. Lucky girl

Since i was born i have never received a bday gift except Maybe my 1year old bday

Some of those boxes are empty.

Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by leomarz007: 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
happybee:
Who are these fans abeg?

I have pondered on same questions...
After all these show of love be it audio or real love. Nobody should blame the Sai baba for any shortcomings
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by Juicer117: 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
all this fans are people like us ...dey go just give them some money to pretend like fans
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by Exodora: 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kingluqman:

That keke convert it to 12months and tell us the outcome
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by Exodora: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
I'm 100% sure it was laycon that sent that"" kekenappe"" anonymously.... Lol .... Some people dey received money cake , range over , but na Keke Erica deserve?... Why lol

*Still mixing lean*
I wish somebody will gift me that keke let me do the maths for 12months.

1 Like

Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by lordswill03: 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
I'm her fan but not aware of any contribution. Where them gather do the meeting
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by snoopanddre(m): 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
9jaRealist:

Your “truth” not mine...

Would rather an educated “naked” lady..
Than a fully-clothed Boko Haramist or Bandit or Almajiri.

If Nigerians were less fixated on what’s between the legs
And more on what’s between their ears, Nigeria would be much BETTER place.
>
Dear, that is my truth as both an educated naked lady and a fully-clothed 'Boko haramist' are all bad to any sane human being.
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by Iizykidoo(m): 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
HacheNoire:
Now its confirmed!

An average Nigerian is mentally and psychologically unstable.

Misplaced priorities on repetition, and very quick to scream BUHARI. Like Buhari is the cause of their foolishness.

Why y`all deserve every bit of what happens in that country.

mehn i think i agree with you oo

Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by charlesucheh(m): 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
ADONT-gerrrriiiit!!!

Is this in the same Nigeria where Hunger is putting on a shoulder pat over her citizens??

Or are these people dashing out this gifts doing it for ritual purposes??

Somebody should let those lunatics know that they are still in Nigeria where we get influx of foreign Aid workers coming and loaning to rescue displaced people in refugee camps around crisis areas.

Let them know that we are still in a country where people with great business ideas that can reduce the level of unemployment are, But don't have the required capital to get those ideas running realistically!!

Well, Maybe they are people that have or have the intention of committing FUCKERY with her!!!

God has indeed forgotten us!!!
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
stanliwise:

Chiefs are fans
Politicians are fans
Sugar Daddy are fans
Alhaji is also a fan too o
Client self na fan....

We sha go dey alright last last
Laycon sef na fan cos e sure say that keke no be from politician or sugar daddy.... na from person wey wan sub person grin
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by Asianjollof007: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
todugo:

Why are Nigerians too evious about other peoples success even if it comes easy or not. These people who contributed this gift did they say they are poor or starving?? These are well to do citizens whom out of their surplus decided to give her giftes on are birthday because of their love for her as fans. Who would not want to be showered all this gifts and love on their birth day? Hatred and envy is indeed a routines to the bones!!

You're one of the gullible fans they are talking about, though you didn't contribute a dime but your own is to come online and defend your lame ass favorite. Eyin werey gbogbo
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by vickydevoka(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kingluqman:

She can sell it 600k n hold de cash
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by Bayraf: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
she can use special plate number on the keke napep "ERICAFANS 1"
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
Father Lord give me my fans
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by thymm50(m): 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
Wahala for who no get fans in the zoology department of Africa called Nigeria

That Keke napep na pure plan work by Erica, so that one mumu somewhere go say she deserves something better by buying her Range Rover.
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by awapp: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
happybee:
Who are these fans abeg?
Where them dey gather do meetings?
I'm not understanding!
Every time, fans do this fans do that.

Abeg.... Loud am!
Make these so called fans identify themselves grin
Re: Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday by ofiko123(m): 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
Happy birthday to Erica Nlewedim...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Embarrasses Those Spraying Money On Him In Asaba, Delta State, / Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo / Twitter Slams MI Abaga For Calling Out Akon For Referring To Wizkid As “lil bro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.