Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Error In Npower BVN Validation - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Error In Npower BVN Validation (23523 Views)

Npower: "BVN Has Been Used Or Validated" Issue . SOLVED / N-power: BVN Validation, What You Need To Know / Error In Npower Test Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Error In Npower BVN Validation by shinene224: 9:51am On Mar 22, 2021
hello my people...
I successfully updated my profile yesterday but couldn't take the test when I clicked on write test, it was just loading and nowhere to write the test
Re: Error In Npower BVN Validation by BENCHILE(m): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2021
Am really tired with this country called Nigeria. Nothing is working. They can't even put up a working site to help people.
Re: Error In Npower BVN Validation by Firstandonly(m): 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2021
Firstandonly:
what was ur score?
70%
Re: Error In Npower BVN Validation by gustababy(f): 1:46am On Mar 23, 2021
If the name on you BVN is different from what you registered with, then I would advice you send a mail to support.npower@nasims.gov.ng giving reasons for the disparity and backing it up with your documents. You can also call their customer care. I know someone this method worked for.
Re: Error In Npower BVN Validation by Etizz: 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
Depressedkidd:

I'm sorry I just saw this. I'm not sure you can edit the first name and last name. Just add the information you can and submit.
Edit: I just went back to confirm. Don't panic. On your dashboard your surname comes before your first name. It's normal. Nothing to worry about.

Thanks a lot bro, but try to change your Monika, hope you are not really depressed ? Thanks once again
Re: Error In Npower BVN Validation by Adelk: 9:45am On Mar 25, 2021
foreveryoung1515:
Same here

Pls have you bn able to pass this stage
Re: Error In Npower BVN Validation by johnfad(m): 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
Unable to validate BVN number
Re: Error In Npower BVN Validation by foreveryoung1515(f): 9:40am On Mar 26, 2021
Adelk:

Pls have you bn able to pass this stage
not yet. You?
Re: Error In Npower BVN Validation by Depressedkidd: 8:34am On Mar 27, 2021
Etizz:

Thanks a lot bro, but try to change your Monika, hope you are not really depressed ? Thanks once again
Lol you're welcome. I don't really know. I was really depressed when I made the account. Now I don't know. I'm better now for sure, but I don't really think I'm out of the woods just yet. Like right now I'm happy. But next moment I might not be. It just switches a lot.
Re: Error In Npower BVN Validation by Maravilla: 9:34am On Mar 27, 2021
Please, I need urgent assistance, when I finish editing my details, I click on submit, nothing happens. Meanwhile can I take the test without editing my details? please I need assistance.
Re: Error In Npower BVN Validation by tospel: 4:08am On Mar 28, 2021
Now that most issues with NPOWER have been resolved, updating your profile should not be a nightmare anymore, but do you know that getting a low score in your test can lock you out from the selection phase, main reason you need to score a bit higher than the required cutoff.

To make it more frustrating, you've only one attempt, of which you can't make further attempts after submission. This I see as the main reason you need help, especially, in attaining above the cutoff points.

If you'd like to have a higher cutoff of 70% (min) and above, you can count on us to help you out with the test, for a token. your test will be written and you're assured of getting a higher score, for a stipend!!

My least attained score had been 70%, while 95% is the highest score recorded so far. 80% is the modal score.

This plus some other issues with respect to npower, don't hesitate to chat me up on 07041132588.

Shalom
Re: Error In Npower BVN Validation by tospel: 4:13am On Mar 28, 2021
Now that most issues with NPOWER have been resolved, updating your profile should not be a nightmare anymore, but do you know that getting a low score in your test can lock you out from the selection phase, main reason you need to score a bit higher above the required cutoff point.

To make it more frustrating, you've only one attempt, of which you can't make further attempts after submission. This I see as the main reason you need help, especially, in attaining above the cutoff points.

If you'd like to have a higher cutoff of 70% (min) and above, you can count on us to help you out with the test, for a token. your test will be written and you're assured of getting a higher score, for a stipend!!

My least attained score had been 70%, while 95% is the highest score recorded so far. 80% is the modal score.

This, plus some other issues with respect to npower, don't hesitate to chat me up on 07041132588.

Shalom

Re: Error In Npower BVN Validation by BOSMANARIS(m): 7:59am On Mar 28, 2021
Got this

Re: Error In Npower BVN Validation by Etizz: 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
Depressedkidd:

Lol you're welcome. I don't really know. I was really depressed when I made the account. Now I don't know. I'm better now for sure, but I don't really think I'm out of the woods just yet. Like right now I'm happy. But next moment I might not be. It just switches a lot.

Its mood swing, dont take it serious, just be happy.... Beside, I have successfully edited my profile and wrote d test, scored 65%
Re: Error In Npower BVN Validation by Etizz: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
Maravilla:
Please, I need urgent assistance, when I finish editing my details, I click on submit, nothing happens. Meanwhile can I take the test without editing my details? please I need assistance.

After Editting, re-upload your passport....it will work
Re: Error In Npower BVN Validation by tospel: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2021
We are still in the business of helping others with their npower test. Most people that I have trusted us enough, and that we've helped thus far can testify of them having nothing less than 75% while the majority ace btw 80% to 100%.

You can always reachout to us for assistance, as we'll be glad to.

Call me on 07041132588

Check our uploads for proofs

1 Like

Re: Error In Npower BVN Validation by RounDVisio(m): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2021
This guy @tospel is the real deal... He helped me score 90 whooping %.... Thanks a bunch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Error In Npower BVN Validation by Depressedkidd: 2:28am On Apr 03, 2021
Etizz:

Its mood swing, dont take it serious, just be happy.... Beside, I have successfully edited my profile and wrote d test, scored 65%
Congratulations man. Hope you make the shortlist.
Maybe now it's mood swings. Idk. But what I wish is that I could afford to pay a Shrink and just sit down n talk once or twice a week. I need professional help tbh.
Re: Error In Npower BVN Validation by Donmonday1994(m): 2:33am On Apr 03, 2021
I have taken the test and scored 85% but yet my portal is not snowing view result like other people portal.. Instead is still showing take test of which if I when click it will show that I have already taken the test... I don't understand
Re: Error In Npower BVN Validation by ThinkSmarter: 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
Donmonday1994:
I have taken the test and scored 85% but yet my portal is not snowing view result like other people portal.. Instead is still showing take test of which if I when click it will show that I have already taken the test... I don't understand
Relax, u got no issues.
Just log out and log in again.
And every thing will be fine.
Re: Error In Npower BVN Validation by Etizz: 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
Depressedkidd:

Congratulations man. Hope you make the shortlist.
Maybe now it's mood swings. Idk. But what I wish is that I could afford to pay a Shrink and just sit down n talk once or twice a week. I need professional help tbh.

Send me a msg
Re: Error In Npower BVN Validation by yusufmurry: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
Na so Nigerian site dey be, moro will say used 70million to maintain the site.

Meanwhile, Call us 08024121378 for high score in your Npower batch C 2021 TEST. We also help validate your profile

Many applied and not all will be successful. Use your test score to distinguish yourself
Re: Error In Npower BVN Validation by futureadedayo: 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
To get a very high mark in your npower batch c test, please contact 08038328597...
You are not paying until you see your result.... But you need to be trustworthy. Thanks.
90% is the least we have gotten so far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Error In Npower BVN Validation by AntiAPC2023(f): 8:34pm On May 26, 2021
urose93:

used ND and submit it, then go back and edit to ssce
uyai abadie?
Re: Error In Npower BVN Validation by PRESIDENT2003(f): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
Genius1091:

I had same issue till I discovered the solution in a thread.
Solution is this....

*Upload all your documents.
*On the qualification section, select ordinary diploma and fill the columns.
*After filling, go back and select secondary school, fill and upload
*Click the submit button.
*Might still be showing error, keep clicking the submit button, it'll submit let's say after the 5th or 6th try

That's how I did mine, hope it helps

Re: Error In Npower BVN Validation by Jauntybaba: 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ernst And Young Calling For Aptitude Test 2012 / Dangote Group: Graduate Trainee Driver Job Vacancies / What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.