Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State (16888 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court / Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) / Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
So money that is less than 3 Billion Naira will do all these? That money can't construct more than three roads.

I didn't say do all, I said ALL THE MONEY HE STOLE for ONE SECTOR either Road or any other sector

1 Like

Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by femijay8271(m): 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Ibori na Mumu man
I am partly from Delta state
If that man had used half of the cash he stole to fix delta
In all the 8 years he was governor, if he has used half of that money to fix only roads delta would have had better roads than any state in Nigeria
If he had used for security, delta would be the safest state in Nigeria
If he had used it for sanitation or building industries delta would be the neatest and third most industrialised state in Nigeria

I will never understand why some Deltans who are victims of this robbery are supporting the armed robber because he is from their state it's a pity
The same way many oppressed ikwerres are supporting the tout Wike whose house in port Harcourt near mile 3 has continued to grow larger and larger since he got his second term while teachers are owed 5 years salary. Some people supporting him their friends are teachers.

I will NEVER understand it, because I know it is all of us tax, it is our commonwealth they are stealing, it is all of us who are suffering the effects of the corruption. No jobs, insecurity, pollution and so on

It affects every single one of us, one way or another.

I'll give you examples of how bad leadership affects you in sectors you don't even realise

Cost of land: look at Google maps, empty land full yakata all over Nigeria from Sokoto to Rivers, yet you can't find cheap house to rent, you can't find good land to buy.
Land is still expensive why? Because infrastructure, development, electricity, roads, security etc have not reached most parts of Nigeria thanks to bad leadership, so you'll be willing to pay hundreds of millions to stay on one over priced small fast sinking piece of infertile land in traffic Mecca of West Africa somewhere in lagos be it banana island, V.I etc you can't justify the price, it's still the same open drainage, the same Nepa poles, the same poor waste disposal and littering going on by the sides and center of the road just bigger houses daz all. And yet you pay more than what people living middle-class lives in Wyoming, Georgia, Arkansas etc pay for their similar sized better maintained, 24/7 Electricity, hot running water enabled homes pay. Smh and you think you are a big man with your big giant concrete fence and ugly looking barbed wires hanging on the fence and protectors on every window. If it is not in Asaba you cannot stay in Delta, if it is not in Port Harcourt you cannot stay in Rivers state, outside Yenagoa you cannot stay in Bayelsa all our states are one city states. Due to this lack of infrastructure.

High cost of food: we have fertile land, did you know that more than 80% of Nigeria's land is fit for agriculture? But we aren't doing that why? High cost of agricultural equipments thanks to govmtt policies that make it difficult to import vehicles including farm vehicles like tractors, tillers etc. And one governor cannot say let me make industry that will build tractors or tillers for my farmers or let me import them on behalf of the state and lend it to farmers to use, the state will maintain it and own it and the farmers in Turn will be obliged to sell their produce cheap to the state lower than the current market price, we also have gridlock at the sea ports as well as high cost of importation.

Lack of security for farmers from Fulani herdsmen, and communal clashes and lack of storage facilities, lack of good road networks to transport goods and police Checkpoints.

Everything around you can be linked to bad governance but some of us still FOOLISHLY support the very people who have kept us in POVERTY and SUFFERING even tho they don't know we exist simply because he is from my tribe or he is from my religion. Some of us deserve this suffering we are suffering in this Naija.

To get visa is miracle that you need to go to church and give testimony about whereas getting visa in other countries is as easy as just showing up to buy toothpaste or milk. Imagine an American, south African, European, Egyptian, Kenyan etc giving testimony that they got visa to Nigeria or USA or Egypt or anywhere else.

Nothing but the truth, you just said

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by globalresource: 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
post=99868488:
A wise man told everyone here some wise words about this Criminal and Ex-convict loot some 48 hours ago.............

U are such a hypocritical person. Every party is corrupt except ApC and Buhari abi. I work with anti corruption agency. Your folly here on naira land insults people intelligence

Carry on praising Buhari. You will earn your reward soon
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
post=99868488:
A wise man told everyone here some wise words about this Criminal and Ex-convict loot some 48 hours ago.............

SHUT UP AND FOCUS ON YOUR STATE!!!
STAY OUT DELTA STATE ISSUE THIS PIKIN!
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by MansoryMX(m): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
But on a more serious note! United Kingdom government wicked o! That moment was stolen from Delta State treasury, why not return back to same Delta State government. This only shows UK government are in support the atrocities going on in this country by this government. It also shows UK government are happy to see the country resources being wasted because they know if this said money is returned to Federal government instead of the Delta state government who is the rightful owner it will be looted again and again and again. I feel UK government don’t mean well for us!
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by CoolAmbience(m): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
CSTRR:

Buhari has only two years in power.
Even though he has divided the country beyond repair.

Unfortunately, na the successor go suffer am.

Buhari didn't divide any Nigeria.

Nigerians are just 'yeye' people.

How did he divide us? Politicians from the North and South steal money together. Igbos eat suya from aboki. Abokis live everywhere in the South. Abokis board vehicles driven by Yorubas. Igbos are all over Lagos, and the North with investments worth countless billions.

Nigeria has always been like this. It has always been about scramble for power and interests. Nigerians are very corrupt. The door to the national treasury isn't as open as it used to be. Those who used to feed fat from it, that no longer do, are enraged.

No matter how you look at it, Buhari has done well, with the limited resources at his disposal. Everyone knows that revenue dropped by around 60%, yet massive infrastructural projects have been completed, with several others ongoing.

But for Buhari Anchor Borrower's Scheme that boosted rice production significantly, we for hear am last year when the world was on Covid lockdown.

Any smart successor can build from where Buhari will stop. So much is going on around power supply through alternative sources, enabling business, railway, economic diversification etc.

On economic diversification, who would have believed that JAMB can generate what it currently generates? What about Customs and the Ports?

1 Like

Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by Lagoon0: 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
zoedew:

Delta State has denied ownership of the money. It is on record. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Delta State has its hands soiled in this matter. Delta State and its society of citizens who have a culture of corruption clearly do not deserve a whiff of the money or project done with the money. Truth is bitter. It is advised that Ibori go to God in repentance before his time to face death and meet God arrives. We all will account for our time here. Hypocrites will suffer crisis when it’s time to face death and meet God in judgment.
Your from what state?
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by bizhop01: 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
Why lagos?
The money belongs to delta state and should be use to fund projects in the state.
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by zoedew: 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
Lagoon0:

Your from what state?
am definitely Nigerian where in one form or the other we condone corruption and is the reason we are this backward. Britain has been magnanimous to return the proceeds of Ibori's darkened and corrupt mind. really surprising to see that not one of his children has voiced out in pain how soiled the name their dad Thief Ibori seems to be intent on leaving behind for them! should not be! are Thieving Abacha's wife and scions any less conscienceless !
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by Sleekfingers: 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
adenigga:

https://m.guardian.ng/News/Plot-against-FG-thickens-as-lawyers-rally-support-for-Delta-State

delta state aint gonna get a dime.....no be dem talk say money no lost.....that their son didnt steal....which money dem come dey claim? Abegi, the FG should ignore these idiots.......ibori should come out and claim the money,,,,,if truly na delta state money.....

Make FG use the money to repair all feferal roads in lagos......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely / Tinubu Warns Security Agencies Against Hoarding Intelligence / Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.