Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State (16889 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court / Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) / Plot To Impeach Ajayi Agboola Thickens As Ondo Assembly Reconvenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by rexwalters: 8:09am On Mar 14, 2021
Tvoice:
Which one be plot against FG, na FG get the money ? Gangs of thieves .
Hungry liaryers are looking for who would pay them legal fees for this circus charade that is dead on arrival, Delta state has not complained money is missing, why cry more than the bereaved?

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by CoolAmbience(m): 8:12am On Mar 14, 2021
Starships4u:
This is Delta State funds not Nigeria!

Oya, go collect am give them na.

Watch and see...they can't even smell it, let alone touch it.

Didn't Uduaghan say no Delta money was missing while he was governor?

Una think say Buhari na Jonathan?

Na today una start to dey go court...una don finish for court as per him certificate?

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by Tvoice: 8:12am On Mar 14, 2021
rexwalters:
Hungry liaryers are looking for who would pay them legal fees for this circus charade that is dead on arrival, Delta state has not complained money is missing, why cry more than the bereaved?

U are daft and i guess ur dog has borrowed ur brain, d money does not belong to delta but ibori was been arrested abi , plz wat was his offence den ? answer me na , goat of d federal republic of Nigeria ,u pipo are looking for money to dash to bandits again abi , cooooows
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by CSTRR: 8:12am On Mar 14, 2021
tillaman:
grin
This man Ibori is a crook, we should all shun the thought of giving that money back to Delta state since we all know one way or the other the money will find its way back to James Ibori’s purse
1999-2021 from Ibori to Uduaghan and now Okowa
Funny thing is some folks still come here to celebrate these thieves, I can’t fit can
Same way some Lagosians celebrate Tinubu

*sighs
Only time will tell
You don't have to give the money to Delta physically.

The FG can do projects there as well as give to the poor in Delta just like they gave abacha loot to the northern poor.
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by lafuria1(m): 8:13am On Mar 14, 2021
This money every one is shouting about is just 15% delta state monthly allocation,. Delta state get 5 times this money every month. They are not bothered
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by CSTRR: 8:15am On Mar 14, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Oya, go collect am give them na.

Watch and see...they can't even smell it, let alone touch it.

Didn't Uduaghan say no Delta money was missing while he was governor?

Una think say Buhari na Jonathan?

Na today una start to dey go court...una don finish for court as per him certificate?

Lol.

Buhari has only two years in power.
Even though he has divided the country beyond repair.

Unfortunately, na the successor go suffer am.
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by rexwalters: 8:17am On Mar 14, 2021
Tvoice:

U are daft and i guess ur dog has borrowed ur brain, d money does not belong to delta but ibori was been arrested abi , plz wat was his offence den ? answer me na , goat of d federal republic of Nigeria ,u pipo are looking for money to dash to bandits again abi , cooooows
James Onanefe Ibori himself has said he was rich before he became Governor & did not steal any money, the courts in Nigeria also acquitted him, so you poor Peasant is telling me that James Ibori is lying? That indeed ogidigbodigbo actually stole money, even though the Delta State Government has supported Ibori’s position that no money is missing from Delta State?

2 Likes

Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by Tvoice: 8:21am On Mar 14, 2021
rexwalters:
James Onanefe himself has said he was rich before he became Governor, & did not steal any money, so you poor Peasant, is telling me that James Ibori is lying? That indeed ogidigbodigbo actually stole money, even though the Delta State Government has supported Ibori’s position that no money is missing from Delta State?

U dont need to display ur foolishness everywhere on naira land, has any politician ever accepted that they stole, I am from delta state u dis slowpoke , ibori is a thief , oshomole dat stole , did he accept dat he stole ? Has Tinubu ever accepted dat he stole ? yet efcc is romancing him up adan, did Obasanjo ever agreed dat he stole ? Mumu answer me o, abeg pack well , u just open ur mouth and type without using ur brain
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by cliffypatt(m): 8:27am On Mar 14, 2021
On point.

ShackWes:
This govt is always quick to make southern benefits the Nation's but what is for the North remains in the north

If Bagudu could get away with Abacha loot, why is Ibori loot going to the North (FG)
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by cliffypatt(m): 8:31am On Mar 14, 2021
Spot on

DuBLINGreenb:
Ibori na Mumu man
I am partly from Delta state
If that man had used half of the cash he stole to fix delta
In all the 8 years he was governor, if he has used half of that money to fix only roads delta would have had better roads than any state in Nigeria
If he had used for security, delta would be the safest state in Nigeria
If he had used it for sanitation or building industries delta would be the neatest and third most industrialised state in Nigeria

I will never understand why some Deltans who are victims of this robbery are supporting the armed robber because he is from their state it's a pity
The same way many oppressed ikwerres are supporting the tout Wike whose house in port Harcourt near mile 3 has continued to grow larger and larger since he got his second term while teachers are owed 5 years salary. Some people supporting him their friends are teachers.

I will NEVER understand it, because I know it is all of us tax, it is our commonwealth they are stealing, it is all of us who are suffering the effects of the corruption. No jobs, insecurity, pollution and so on

It affects every single one of us, one way or another.

I'll give you examples of how bad leadership affects you in sectors you don't even realise

Cost of land: look at Google maps, empty land full yakata all over Nigeria from Sokoto to Rivers, yet you can't find cheap house to rent, you can't find good land to buy.
Land is still expensive why? Because infrastructure, development, electricity, roads, security etc have not reached most parts of Nigeria thanks to bad leadership, so you'll be willing to pay hundreds of millions to stay on one over priced small fast sinking piece of infertile land in traffic Mecca of West Africa somewhere in lagos be it banana island, V.I etc you can't justify the price, it's still the same open drainage, the same Nepa poles, the same poor waste disposal and littering going on by the sides and center of the road just bigger houses daz all. And yet you pay more than what people living middle-class lives in Wyoming, Georgia, Arkansas etc pay for their similar sized better maintained, 24/7 Electricity, hot running water enabled homes pay. Smh and you think you are a big man with your big giant concrete fence and ugly looking barbed wires hanging on the fence and protectors on every window. If it is not in Asaba you cannot stay in Delta, if it is not in Port Harcourt you cannot stay in Rivers state, outside Yenagoa you cannot stay in Bayelsa all our states are one city states. Due to this lack of infrastructure.

High cost of food: we have fertile land, did you know that more than 80% of Nigeria's land is fit for agriculture? But we aren't doing that why? High cost of agricultural equipments thanks to govmtt policies that make it difficult to import vehicles including farm vehicles like tractors, tillers etc. And one governor cannot say let me make industry that will build tractors or tillers for my farmers or let me import them on behalf of the state and lend it to farmers to use, the state will maintain it and own it and the farmers in Turn will be obliged to sell their produce cheap to the state lower than the current market price, we also have gridlock at the sea ports as well as high cost of importation.

Lack of security for farmers from Fulani herdsmen, and communal clashes and lack of storage facilities, lack of good road networks to transport goods and police Checkpoints.

Everything around you can be linked to bad governance but some of us still FOOLISHLY support the very people who have kept us in POVERTY and SUFFERING even tho they don't know we exist simply because he is from my tribe or he is from my religion. Some of us deserve this suffering we are suffering in this Naija.

To get visa is miracle that you need to go to church and give testimony about whereas getting visa in other countries is as easy as just showing up to buy toothpaste or milk. Imagine an American, south African, European, Egyptian, Kenyan etc giving testimony that they got visa to Nigeria or USA or Egypt or anywhere else.
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by rexwalters: 8:48am On Mar 14, 2021
Tvoice:

U dont need to display ur foolishness everywhere on naira land, has any politician ever accepted that they stole, I am from delta state u dis slowpoke , ibori is a thief , oshomole dat stole , did he accept dat he stole ? Has Tinubu ever accepted dat he stole ? yet efcc is romancing him up adan, did Obasanjo ever agreed dat he stole ? Mumu answer me o, abeg pack well , u just open ur mouth and type without using ur brain
Mumu there is a difference between allegations & facts, Courts do not work on I hearsay, was James Ibori acquitted in Nigeria of stealing money from Delta State coffers, yes or no? You see you couldn’t even answer the question? So Delta State is also lying that no money is missing? If that is the case, what money are you looking for?

Why are you crying more than the bereaved? James Ibori said he did not steal any money, Delta State Government affirmed same, The Federal High Court Asaba concurred, who are you to say otherwise? Because oyibo man found him guilty for money laundering in the United Kingdom, you come online & be yapping crap from that your hamlet in Bendel State?

1 Like

Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by Tvoice: 8:57am On Mar 14, 2021
rexwalters:
Mumu there is a difference between allegations & facts, Courts do not work on I hearsay, was James Ibori acquitted in Nigeria of stealing money from Delta State coffers, yes or no? You see you couldn’t even answer the question? So Delta State is also lying that no money is missing? If that is the case, what money are you looking for? Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

Hahahahaha , so where did dis very money now came from , abeg parrot of the federal republic of Nigeria, oya answer me ? I told u , u will continue to make a fool of ur self , and am very much on ground to help u achieve ur desire dis beautiful morning, ekpa na.
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by rexwalters: 9:01am On Mar 14, 2021
Tvoice:

Hahahahaha , so where did dis very money now came from , abeg parrot of the federal republic of Nigeria, oya answer me ? I told u , u will continue to make a fool of ur self , and am very much on ground to help u achieve ur desire dis beautiful morning, ekpa na.
Please read for yourself what your people said, maybe they are also lying?, I don’t have time for poor hungry people like you this Sunday morning.
https://www.nairaland.com/6452387/oghara-development-union-ibori-already
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by Flier: 9:02am On Mar 14, 2021
rexwalters:
But Delta State Government has denied owning the money? Okowa has not said a word.
Those SS/SE Governors love selling out their people
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by garfield1: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2021
rexwalters:
It was not the Supreme Court that ruled, it was a kangaroo Federal High Court quickly established in Asaba that ruled in favor of James Ibori.

Well,that court ruling still subsists

1 Like

Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by Tvoice: 9:07am On Mar 14, 2021
rexwalters:
Please read for yourself what your people said, maybe they are also lying?, I don’t have time for poor hungry people like you this Sunday morning.
https://www.nairaland.com/6452387/oghara-development-union-ibori-already

grin grin grin poor kiiiiii you dia , I told u dat u are a slowpoke, if u even know d meaning , u deceive ur self with dat link , u guys should go and use d money to pay ur bandit , we dash una .
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by xeju: 9:07am On Mar 14, 2021
adenigga:

https://m.guardian.ng/News/Plot-against-FG-thickens-as-lawyers-rally-support-for-Delta-State

you're a stupid person if you support stupid actions and decisions of others. if the UK wants the money to be tied to federal projects, why not tie it to federal projects in delta State? deltans are not clamouring for the money to return to the state govt but we're saying use the money to execute federal projects in the state since we already know that giving the money to the state govt is like giving it back to ibori. have money not been budgeted for the 2nd Niger bridge and co? or were they waiting for the looted funds to complete those projects? in nigeria, we've too many stupid people support govts, that's almost every aspects of the nation smell of stupidity

1 Like

Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by rexwalters: 9:08am On Mar 14, 2021
garfield1:

Well,that court ruling still subsists
And it insisted that Ibori is innocent, so what money are some confused people saying is missing?
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by drlaykay(m): 9:08am On Mar 14, 2021
9jaRealist:

Exactly! And here those wrong “someone” lynching the CONVICTED thief....oh wait! tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I6SZwLy-3M
>
It is true that the Nigerian citizens are not helping matters ..but don't you think the people fighting for the custody of the money will loot it too?
We know what the end of the money will be.
Either ways, it will be looted.
So let the money just go back to its owners.
I think what UK, US, Swizz and the rest should adopt is building infrastructure with such money.
Of they don't agree, they should not send it.
Abacha's loot was said to have gone into social infrastructure. Non accountable sum.we don't see people who get this money
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 14, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Ibori na Mumu man
In all the 8 years he was governor, if he has used half of that money to fix only roads delta would have had better roads than any state in Nigeria
If he had used it for sanitation or building industries delta would be the neatest and third most industrialised state in Nigeria

I will never understand why some Deltans who are victims of this robbery are supporting the armed robber because he is from their state it's a pity
The same way many oppressed ikwerres are supporting the tout Wike whose house in port Harcourt near mile 3 has continued to grow larger and larger since he got his second term while teachers are owed 5 years salary. Some people supporting him their friends are teachers.

I will NEVER understand it, because I know it is all of us tax, it is our commonwealth they are stealing, it is all of us who are suffering the effects of the corruption. No jobs, insecurity, pollution and so on

I'll give you examples of how bad leadership affects you in sectors you don't even realise

Cost of land: look at Google maps, empty land full yakata all over Nigeria from Sokoto to Rivers, yet you can't find cheap house to rent, you can't find good land to buy.
Land is still expensive why? Because infrastructure, development, electricity, roads, security etc have not reached most parts of Nigeria thanks to bad leadership, so you'll be willing to pay hundreds of millions to stay on one over priced small fast sinking piece of infertile land in traffic Mecca of West Africa somewhere in lagos be it banana island, V.I etc you can't justify the price, it's still the same open drainage, the same Nepa poles, the same poor waste disposal and littering going on by the sides and center of the road just bigger houses daz all. And yet you pay more than what people living middle-class lives in Wyoming, Georgia, Arkansas etc pay for their similar sized better maintained, 24/7 Electricity, hot running water enabled homes pay. Smh and you think you are a big man with your big giant concrete fence and ugly looking barbed wires hanging on the fence and protectors on every window. If it is not in Asaba you cannot stay in Delta, if it is not in Port Harcourt you cannot stay in Rivers state, outside Yenagoa you cannot stay in Bayelsa all our states are one city states. Due to this lack of infrastructure.

High cost of food: we have fertile land, did you know that more than 80% of Nigeria's land is fit for agriculture? But we aren't doing that why? High cost of agricultural equipments thanks to govmtt policies that make it difficult to import vehicles including farm vehicles like tractors, tillers etc. And one governor cannot say let me make industry that will build tractors or tillers for my farmers or let me import them on behalf of the state and lend it to farmers to use, the state will maintain it and own it and the farmers in Turn will be obliged to sell their produce cheap to the state lower than the current market price, we also have gridlock at the sea ports as well as high cost of importation.

Lack of security for farmers from Fulani herdsmen, and communal clashes and lack of storage facilities, lack of good road networks to transport goods and police Checkpoints.

Everything around you can be linked to bad governance but some of us still FOOLISHLY support the very people who have kept us in POVERTY and SUFFERING even tho they don't know we exist simply because he is from my tribe or he is from my religion. Some of us deserve this suffering we are suffering in this Naija.

To get visa is miracle that you need to go to church and give testimony about whereas getting visa in other countries is as easy as just showing up to buy toothpaste or milk. Imagine an American, south African, European, Egyptian, Kenyan etc giving testimony that they got visa to Nigeria or USA or Egypt or anywhere else.
Op I concur and More oil to your head! You have said it all! Kpatakpata!!! The problems n the solution in a single post!

1 Like

Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by Prajonis: 9:09am On Mar 14, 2021
Better for the money to be squandered in Delta state where it came from than for it to be squandered by FG
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by michoim(m): 9:09am On Mar 14, 2021
Nonsense. Is it the state government that fought to retrieve the money? What of the resources expended by FGN to retrieve the money?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by Archtype(m): 9:11am On Mar 14, 2021
Even though I support that the fund should go back to the state where it is looted, I also think that the FG should have a certain percentage from the money since the money recovery process starred with the apparatus of the FG
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by rexwalters: 9:12am On Mar 14, 2021
Tvoice:

grin grin grin poor kiiiiii you dia , I told u dat u are a slowpoke, if u even know d meaning , u deceive ur self with dat link , u guys should go and use d money to pay ur bandit , we dash una .
Are you not ashamed of yourself after reading it? I am in Ethiope West LG Oghara right now waiting to collect my Cheque from Ethiopie Treasury Nig Ltd for work done @ Western Delta University Oghara, we must follow chop from that money be there wailing Mumudey, if FG pay the money, more money for us, if they don’t still more money.
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by garfield1: 9:13am On Mar 14, 2021
Prajonis:
Better for the money to be squandered in Delta state where it came from than for it to be squandered by FG

Delta already squandered it through ibori

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by gabicon: 9:18am On Mar 14, 2021
adenigga:

https://m.guardian.ng/News/Plot-against-FG-thickens-as-lawyers-rally-support-for-Delta-State

There is no plot of any sort here, Ibori forfeited the monies he laundered to the British government, the British government in its magnanimity decide to give back this monies to Nigeria with the stipulation that it be used to support projects. If Delta state wanted the money, why didn't they go claim it before it was forfeited to the British government?
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by Olatomiwami(m): 9:18am On Mar 14, 2021
zoedew:

Let’s see if this makes sense to the Deltans laying claim to the money! Urhobo Water will have his day in Court.

Except they want to send their big man back to prison, that money belongs to British Govt, given to Nigeria with cavet ,they are just making unnecessary noise, have u heard Okowa putting mouth? Because he knew wetin deh.
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by LegacyB: 9:18am On Mar 14, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Ibori na Mumu man

l appreciate your well thought out write up.It’s been long we got such here. Well done.

1 Like

Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by Tvoice: 9:19am On Mar 14, 2021
rexwalters:
Are you not ashamed of yourself after reading it? I am in Oghara right now waiting to collect my Cheque from Ethiopie Treasury Nig Ltd for work done @ Western Delta University Oghara, we must follow chop from that money be their wailing Mumudey, if FG pay the money, more money for us, if they don’t still more money.

Hahahahaha, finally, I told u dat u will make a fool of ur idiotic sef , las las d eagle has landed , e pain u abi , mumu , if u like chop government money , no be ur cup of tea, u and the rest no be d same rope tie una, mugu. Orwe na.
Re: Ibori Loot: Plot Against FG Thickens As Lawyers Rally Support For Delta State by tillaman(m): 9:19am On Mar 14, 2021
CSTRR:

You don't have to give the money to Delta physically.

The FG can do projects there as well as give to the poor in Delta just like they gave abacha loot to the northern poor.
you give the money to the poor they will still end up exhausting the money and it’s back to squared 1. It’s best to use the money for basic amenities/creating jobs/ employment opportunities and watch how people’s life will change atleast they will have something to take home monthly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Media Consultant Sues Alison-madueke For Illegally Using His Name To Attack OBJ / See The Ist APC EKITI Gubernatorial Candidate To Pick Nomination Form / I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.