Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

I'm Really At The Cross Road,i'm Open To Your Advice!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm Really At The Cross Road,i'm Open To Your Advice!! (495 Views)

ASUU.. I'm Really Scared / Please Help Hanging On A Cross Road / Lecturer Caught In A Hotel With His Student In Cross River State (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Really At The Cross Road,i'm Open To Your Advice!! by Kreddy: 7:35am On Mar 14, 2021
Many heads are better than one
I extend my sincere greeting to the honourable members of this africa- most popular site. I'm here to seek your opinion on this sensitive matter before taking the decision
Life,they say,is like a walking shadow,that's always difficult to catch up. I had been nurturing the ambition of studying my dream course for some years now, I gave it up after for four consecutive years before I got admitted to a state university in the North to study microbiology.
I planned to obtain another jamb form in my first year of my current program,but was cash-starved,which incapacitated me from obtaining the form,then the following year (2020) I obtained the form and was given medical lab in UDUS.
In the next 3months ,I will be in part 3(300l) in my current Institution,initially I was planning of making a university transfer to Southwest university due to high level of insecurity in the North and here comes another comes another admission from sokoto….
I'm really at the cross road,financially buoyant enough as my father who's the only my financial pillar I'm relying on,retires in the next 5years .
Elders,please what can you make up of this ugly situation l find myself, I'm open to advice on
1 Whether to start all afresh (medical lab) considering the job opportunity
2. I need guidelines on state to state university transfer,I'm planning of changing to Lasu
My CGP is 3.67
Re: I'm Really At The Cross Road,i'm Open To Your Advice!! by Kreddy: 7:59am On Mar 14, 2021
Richie's

Fynestboi

olawalebabs

pls Do bring to limelight
Re: I'm Really At The Cross Road,i'm Open To Your Advice!! by sageb: 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kreddy:
Many heads are better than one
I extend my sincere greeting to the honourable members of this africa- most popular site. I'm here to seek your opinion on this sensitive matter before taking the decision
Life,they say,is like a walking shadow,that's always difficult to catch up. I had been nurturing the ambition of studying my dream course for some years now, I gave it up after for four consecutive years before I got admitted to a state university in the North to study microbiology.
I planned to obtain another jamb form in my first year of my current program,but was cash-starved,which incapacitated me from obtaining the form,then the following year (2020) I obtained the form and was given medical lab in UDUS.
In the next 3months ,I will be in part 3(300l) in my current Institution,initially I was planning of making a university transfer to Southwest university due to high level of insecurity in the North and here comes another comes another admission from sokoto….
I'm really at the cross road,financially buoyant enough as my father who's the only my financial pillar I'm relying on,retires in the next 5years .
Elders,please what can you make up of this ugly situation l find myself, I'm open to advice on
1 Whether to start all afresh (medical lab) considering the job opportunity
2. I need guidelines on state to state university transfer,I'm planning of changing to Lasu
My CGP is 3.67
your grade falls into second class upper division so you have passed the basic requirement for inter university transfer.
Re: I'm Really At The Cross Road,i'm Open To Your Advice!! by Kreddy: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
sageb:
your grade falls into second class upper division so you have passed the basic requirement for inter university transfer.

Thanks for your reply sir,pls what are the other procedures to follow sir
Re: I'm Really At The Cross Road,i'm Open To Your Advice!! by Investorprudy: 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
I'm a 300lv student at the federal University of petroleum resources EFFURUN, and I'm planning to transfer to UNIBEN because the grading system at FUPRE is tough. Will I continue at 300l if I transfer or will I repeat a level?

(1) (Reply)

Studying In Georgia (europe) / Adeyemi College Of Education Suspends SUG Members Over Misappropriation Of Funds / A.B.U Zaria Post UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.