Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

ASUU.. I'm Really Scared - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU.. I'm Really Scared (1223 Views)

Help, I'm Really Depressed, About School. / I'm Really At The Cross Road,i'm Open To Your Advice!! / I'm Really Confused, As I'm Planning To Do My Masters, (m.sc) Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU.. I'm Really Scared by smilemist: 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
ASUU.. I'm really scared
What kind of government is this!!! Universities are closed, they have been shut down for months and still no reasonable action with positive results is taken.

The singer, who won the ‘BBNaija lockdown’ season five in 2020, and is currently the youth ambassador of Ogun State, took to his Twitter account via @itsLaycon on Monday, and said, “I’m scared ooo, I’m really scared https://justgisty..com/2022/04/ASUU-im-really-scared.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU.. I'm Really Scared by habsydiamond(m): 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
What do you expect when the leaders of tomorrow are the current old cargoes occupying every government house in this country.. Education is meaningless to them.. Cos if not they won't have place ssce as the necessary cert to have to contest for president.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU.. I'm Really Scared by SirWarlock: 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
Y'all should tune in to NTA. Ngige and Osodoke present grin.

1 Like

Re: ASUU.. I'm Really Scared by obiekunie01: 11:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
SirWarlock:

like seriously bro??

you mean people still civil servants who are basically forced to watch, you mean people still willigly watch NTA!

this one shock me.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU.. I'm Really Scared by Shineoneday: 4:07am On Apr 27, 2022
SirWarlock:

Don't believe everything you see or hear on NTA

1 Like

Re: ASUU.. I'm Really Scared by Mario1989(m): 8:20am On Apr 27, 2022
My question to ASUU is, are they suppose to demand for money or demand that FG
should put all these things (UTAS, infrastructure) in place?
I believe that if FG release this money to them, we will end up hearing stories of
MISAPPROPRIATED FUNDS and later EFCC stepping in to investigate some of these
ASUU officials...
If ASUU are truly fighting for a better university system, then they should demand for
these things to be put in place by the FG and not demand for the money...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU.. I'm Really Scared by Educonomist: 9:44am On Apr 27, 2022
Mario1989:
I believe that if FG release this money to them, we will end up hearing stories of
ASUU officials...
If ASUU are truly fighting for a better university system, then they should demand for
Even if the Govt give ASUU the money demanded, ASUU will embark on another strike in 2/3 years to come.. It has become a "festive strike"

2 Likes

Re: ASUU.. I'm Really Scared by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:06am On Apr 27, 2022
My spirit says I should type(and ignorant people are jibilating over APC 100million naira form..this people no send our papa)

and ignorant people are jibilating over APC 100million naira form..this people no send our papa)

1 Like

Re: ASUU.. I'm Really Scared by RealityGod: 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mario1989:
ASUU officials...

It’s like you just wake up and type without reading? Scammer

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

You Were In S.S.3 In What Year? / . / Unad Cut Off Point Post -ume 2008/2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.