Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

"Dog Of Satan", What's It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Dog Of Satan", What's It? (237 Views)

Agents Of Satan, What Is Really Their Mission? / Yoruba Esu & European Satan: What A Generational Colloquial Misconceptions ! / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Dog Of Satan", What's It? by orisa37: 8:03am On Mar 14, 2021
I KNOW "DOG IN THE MANGER". BUT "DOG OF SATAN"? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

IN YORUBA, IT MEANS "AJA ESU"AND IT IS NOT GOOD AT ALL.

HOW CAN A SCRIBE, A COMPETENT ONE FOR THAT SECTION OF RELIGION IN NAIRALAND REGARD A FELLOW BEING AS DUNDEE UNITED AND DESCRIBE HIM OR HER AS A "DOG OF SATAN?

PLEASE WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A "DOG OF SATAN"?

cc: Mr. President, Righteousness 89, Olaadegbu, Lightblazingnow,. Lordave, OtomAtum, Budaatum,
Re: "Dog Of Satan", What's It? by lilvicky68(m): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2021
It means satanic dog
Re: "Dog Of Satan", What's It? by MrPresident1: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
2 Samuel 16:9
Then said Abishai the son of Zeruiah unto the king, Why should this dead dog curse my lord the king? let me go over, I pray thee, and take off his head.

Abishai's hand has grown weak and feeble, where are you O Abishai? Abishai is in hell, the mighty man of valour, Oh where are you Abishai, where are you Oh Abishai blood of war? cry

Your hands have grown feeble because the LORD is not in his temple. Be strong Abishai, mighty man before the LORD. The LORD will redeem you.

Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

(1) (Reply)

Falling Dream Interpretation / Casual Sex And Moral Boundaries by Deji Yesufu / "A Very Present Help."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.