Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,560 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Falling Dream Interpretation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Falling Dream Interpretation (234 Views)

Falling Dream Interpretation / Urgent Dream Interpretation Needed / Dream Interpretation About Being In A Plantain Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling Dream Interpretation by SolomonYHWH(m): 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
You want to know why you had a dream in which you were falling and ... suddenly, you woke up!

Don't worry. It's just a warning from the angelic ministers the Lord God deposited to care for you.

You had that dream because God truly loves you, and He has established you firmly upon a rock. But there are those who are your enemies who will be more than happy if they see you fall from your lofty estate. Although they're incapacitated and unable to attain to your level of living. Like a leper who cannot extract milk from cow but can overturn it. They keep watching for your downfall. And you on your part have somehow became careless, and finally entered the enemy's bait.

Read this passage for biblical insight.

For the son dishonors the father, the daughter rises up against her mother, the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; a man’s enemies are the men of his own house.

But as for me, I will look to YHWH. I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me.

Do not rejoice against me, my enemy. When I fall, I will arise. When I sit in darkness, YHWH will be a light to me.
(Micah 7:6-cool

The result is that your solid rock, upon which you stood has become a pool of water. That is a meltdown and all that you built upon the rock must fall. Disappointments, illnesses and outcry of crisis here and there will come.

I adjure you, daughters of Jerusalem, that you not stir up, nor awaken love, until it so desires.

Who is this who comes up from the wilderness, leaning on her beloved? Under the apple tree I aroused you. There your mother conceived you. There she was in labor and bore you.

Set me as a seal on your heart, as a seal on your arm; for love is strong as death. Jealousy is as cruel as Sheol. Its flashes are flashes of fire, a very flame of YAH. ( (Songs 8:4-6)

You will observe that this passage above has many undesirable vices despite it's beautiful dictions. You will experience hatred where you should have love. Enflamed passions, jealousy, illnesses and even death.

So what's the solution? The Word of God. Let the word of God help you out. Use the word in the book of Psalms help you. Use Psalm 38 to pray yourself into the presence of God for deliverance.

There's also a means of converting fruits and vegetables into God's Word, then you can make wine of them and send them into your body, soul and spirit, to inspire your DNA into action, and finally receive healing. We will discuss this if you have time to contact me on +2347067550237 through my whatsapp or direct call. Let me know which article you found me.

Our bodies are nature's computer hardwares which must be fed with data and information to return desired output. You may not understand this now. But this knowledge will soon be spread all over the earth like water covers the sea.

God bless you.
Re: Falling Dream Interpretation by LordReed(m): 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
Only you folk can take natural phenomenon and make devils and enemies out of it. SMH.
Re: Falling Dream Interpretation by SolomonYHWH(m): 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
LordReed:
Only you folk can take natural phenomenon and make devils and enemies out of it. SMH.

Everything about life is truly good as you feel. Because life itself is good. But God gave us dreams to warm and correct us when there's an imminent crash due to our mistakes. That's why you see this kind of write ups to further lead you back to the Lord Jesus Christ.

And mark you. Your disbelief can never change the truth to become a lie or vice versa. Thanks.
Re: Falling Dream Interpretation by LordReed(m): 12:21am On Apr 04, 2021
SolomonYHWH:

Everything about life is truly good as you feel. Because life itself is good. But God gave us dreams to warm and correct us when there's an imminent crash due to our mistakes. That's why you see this kind of write ups to further lead you back to the Lord Jesus Christ.

And mark you. Your disbelief can never change the truth to become a lie or vice versa. Thanks.

Neither can your belief. If your beliefs could make that change, this world would be a very different place.

(1) (Reply)

Our Righhteousness Are Not Filthy Rags Before God / VIDEO: See Moments Late Pastor Dare Adeboye Being Laid To Rest. / Most Crazy Thing A Fake Pastor Ever Told You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.