Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man (38294 Views)

Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media / Nkechi Blessing And Opeyemi David Falegan, Ekiti Politician Dating (Video) / Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Step Out In Black (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by smile11s(m): 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
Today is Sunday o.

Well happy that both shim and her reconciled
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by charlesucheh(m): 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
ONE NORMAL OLOSHO AND ONE ABNORMAL OLOSHO!!
THIS WORLD IS TRULY EQUIVOCAL

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by ovieigho(m): 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
kenzysmith:
He sure me say na Nnkeci beg because bobrisky really expose and disgrace her wella

You need to read nkechi blessing uppercut response that silenced bobrisky

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by OBALOLA55(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
We4all:
The man behind their animosity asked them to call for a truce to avoid exposure. And to think that I was warming up for the second season of the show.

Come to think of it, Nkechi is a facsimile of Bobrisky. They actually look like twins.
YOU ARE A WISE MAN cool

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by kmaster007: 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
fernandez1:
Two oloshos
Ur mistaking one nah olosho the other one nah werey
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by edoairways: 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
Amspecial:
Wetin Patience do na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by lexy2014: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
Bouz:
i watched a video where a yoruba man, tried kissing bobrisky on his lips, and bobrisky was trying to avoid his lips, i couldn't believe that this man was still trying to get his kiss, i was so ashamed shocked, That means bobrisky could turn some men on, Some men are gays and they don't even know. cry.

It's not about being gay. It's that many Nigerian men lack discipline. As long as it looks like a woman, they are ready to go even it means emptying their bank accounts. Many nigerian men who have small change loose their senses when they see women. Oloshos& bobrisky will keep cashing out.

By d way, see d set of yanshless girls one fool raped. Now he has lost his marriage & he is in d police net. His wife is probably better looking

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by bluefilm: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
Two Shameless Hoes. lipsrsealed
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by Bar1941(m): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
Foolish Bobrisky must have begged the lady for reconciliation, the way she attacked him/her was out of this world, she even said part of Bob's anus is stinking due to rotting. Could that be true?

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by emerged01(m): 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
kenzysmith:
He sure me say na Nnkeci beg because bobrisky really expose and disgrace her wella
Bobrisky exposed her? The foolish here Bobrisky except you are gay o you will think Bobrisky is in right position to expose her.
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by Quaddafi29: 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
Although BOBRISKY is a rotten apple, she is candid and blunt and has nothing to lose. I think madam Nkechi must have rendered an unreserved cupboard apology to Mr BOBRISKY not to expose her more. Anyway, two bad news.
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by berbs: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nkechi don bow for her mama. She don sabi who get craze pass.
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by berbs: 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
emerged01:

Bobrisky exposed her? The foolish here Bobrisky except you are gay o you will think Bobrisky is in right position to expose her.

Don't choke. We all know Bobrisky's work. He even told us point blank so he can fight dirty anywhere. Is Nkechi ready inside potopoto?
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by Daniel60168(m): 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2021
We buy all kinds of gift cards and bitcoin
Rate is sweet and sexy

Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by TONIOI: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
o boy , this bobrisky leg eeen , e resemble something, make I no just talk .
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by emerged01(m): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
berbs:

Don't choke. We all know Bobrisky's work. He even told us point blank so he can fight dirty anywhere. Is Nkechi ready inside potopoto?
Olosho get shame?
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by dododawa1: 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
fernandez1:
Two oloshos
why using OLOOSO for HE/SHE.
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
2 mad fellas
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by Adekola019: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
Wetin concern me, na there problem be that.
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by Adekola019: 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
emerged01:

Olosho get shame?
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by catloaded: 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
Wah oo that is great
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by Cryptosmake: 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
Their business
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by themanderon: 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and losses his soul? These ones are instruments of the devil to lure many to hell.
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by Gabson001(m): 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
I know say na publicity stunt
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by Krexpah(m): 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
Fools
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by Shalommy(f): 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
See as men come dey drag men with women. Chaaii.
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by dederocs(m): 3:37am On Mar 15, 2021
Cheap hustlers.
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by Flamemignon1(m): 7:06am On Mar 15, 2021
Bouz:
i watched a video where a man, tried kissing bobrisky on his lips, and bobrisky was trying to avoid his lips, i couldn't believe that this man was still trying to get his kiss, i was so ashamed shocked, That means bobrisky could turn some men on, Some men are gays and they don't even know. cry.
That's Tosin and believe me he's not gay one bit, he's a complete womanizer.
Sex doesn't define sexuality and will never do, a straight man is attracted to the female form so he's still straight, a straight man will see Bob and deem him a woman so it's not his fault
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by Gobdddd(m): 8:49am On Mar 15, 2021
Which man?

What will Bobby do for his, sorry, her fellow man
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by berbs: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2021
emerged01:

Olosho get shame?

I dey tell you say Bob na Nkechi mama for this game. Nkechi may have been in the biz for a while but Bob will definitely teach how it's done. Wetin be my own sef? Have a great new week.
Re: Nkechi Blessing And Bobrisky Reconcile Days After Fighting Over A Married Man by Mryacks: 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2021
Damn...shameless

Cossy Orjiakor In Hospital For Butt Lift Surgery (Photos, Video) / Omotola Opens "Double Doors" In Ikeja Lagos (photos) / Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic)