Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Giving Meaning To Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Giving Meaning To Life (89 Views)

Giving Meaning To Life / Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study / "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giving Meaning To Life by jonatoye(m): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Giving Meaning to Life

WORD FOR TODAY
The life of a man is meaningless until he lives to please God in every bid to fulfil His purpose. Everything in life is meaningless until you give
it a meaning!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Anything I wanted, I would take. I denied myself no pleasure. I even found great pleasure in hard work, a reward for all my labors. But as I looked at everything I had worked so hard to accomplish, it was all so meaningless--like chasing the wind. There was nothing really worthwhile anywhere." (Ecclesiastes 2:10-11 NLT).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The life we have is given to us to give it meaning. At the end of your life, people will define it base on the meaning you give to it. Many people are living for nothing because their existence does not add any value to their generation.

Life became meaningless to
King Solomon when he lived his prime age to act contrary to God's will. Afterwards, he came to an important conclusion after exploiting the best things that life offers in his own time that everything is meaningless without God and that the principal duty of a man is to fear God and live by His principles (Eccl 12). He also admonishes us to remember the Creator in the days of our youth.

There is more to life than all of life's achievement. The way you lived on earth defines your blessedness in the heart of men and eternity.
Give your existence a meaning by living to please God at all cost. Allow God to fulfil His purpose and do His good pleasure through your life.

+ What meaning are you giving to life?

Lord! I receive the grace to live a meaningful life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
Without God, life has no purpose, and without purpose, life has no meaning. Without meaning, life has no significance or hope!!!

Have an Awesome Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

Committing Our Lives To The Word Of Jesus Christ Crucified / He Did It Again By Sinach / He Won't Forget Your Labour Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.