Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,885 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements (1713 Views)

100 Days In Office: Governor Wike Lists His Achievements (Pictured) / Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements / Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by AdolfAboki(m): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2021
SUCCESS STORY...

Almustapha Wakili was given a scholarship to study Msc in Software Engineering at Mewer University in India, by Kwankwasiyya Development Foundation. www.nairaland.com/attachments/13249327_externallinkaltsolid_png8648541bff077cf12ea8b17dbf1b4fc0

Almustapha recently bagged a Trophy Award and a Certificate of Excellence for emerging as the winner of the Popular Mewer University Tech Expo, 2020. He received a Trophy, certificate and a cheque of some amount of Rupees for emerging victorious in an Expo competition of 40 students of the University.

TechExpo is a science and Technology exhibition cum competition for the University Student community where they exhibit their innovations. www.nairaland.com/attachments/13249346_externallinkaltsolid1_pngd647816d048e487f69b1091973d75adc

The exhibition not only inculcates a scientific attitude and research-mindedness among the students but also invokes them to work on the lines of development and building of their respective countries.

Congratulations Mr Wakili. You have done Kwankwasiyya Proud. This is the result that one will get when he awards scholarships based on Merit.

Ibrahim Adam.

The Success Story of Almustapha Wakili. www.nairaland.com/attachments/13249216_2x4yg_png732733d603078da388698c29680ddbd3

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by Penguin2: 9:32am On Mar 14, 2021
This one na Wakili wey go school undecided

But hope he's not the son of the terrorist Wakili?

If so, make we kill am now before he takes root.

An intelligent terrorist is deadlier o

1 Like

Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by SATANICALLY: 9:46am On Mar 14, 2021
Great feat! Congrats, Wakili!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by SATANICALLY: 9:48am On Mar 14, 2021
Penguin2:
This one na Wakili wey go school undecided

But hope he's not the son of the terrorist Wakili?

If so, make we kill am now before he takes root.

An intelligent terrorist is deadlier o

I challenge you to prove that Iskilu Wakili is a terrorist! I am waiting.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by APCNGN: 11:42am On Mar 14, 2021
The title though. grin Congrats Wakili

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by BKayy: 11:57am On Mar 14, 2021
Finally, they have given Emir Wakili his certificate of office. Long live the legitimate Emir of Oyo

2 Likes

Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by GANDOOOKI: 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
Good news! Congrats!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by LazyNGyouth: 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nice

1 Like

Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by EzeCanada: 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by LazyNGyouth: 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
BKayy:
Finally, they have given Emir Wakili his certificate of office.
Long live the legitimate Emir of Oyo

Lol
Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by AdolfAboki(m): 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
SATANICALLY:

LOL...
Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by RMoneyInTheBank: 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
SATANICALLY:

... Why are you challenging him from the comfort of your bedroom... Let the challenge be practical ... Just take your mother and sister through the bush part at IBARAPA in oyo state.... Then come back and tell tell how it went

1 Like

Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by NGsultan(m): 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
... Why are you challenging him from the comfort of your bedroom... Let the challenge be practical ... Just take your mother and sister through the bush part at IBARAPA in ondo state.... Then come back and tell tell how it went

That doesn't answer his question.

1 Like

Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by RMoneyInTheBank: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
NGsultan:

That doesn't answer his question.
...your challenge will not be accepted by any sane person because you have never been to oyo state... You self think am na
Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by NGsultan(m): 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
...your challenge will not be accepted by any sane person because you have never been to oyo state... You self think am na

It's not my challenge but SATANICALLY's.. Simple evidence, you can't provide. Nawa o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by AdolfAboki(m): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
NGsultan:

It's not my challenge but SATANICALLY's.. Simple evidence, you can't provide. Nawa o.

Please, ignore the clown, good Comrade.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by SATANICALLY666: 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
NGsultan:

No mind am. grin

1 Like

Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by TraigCraig: 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by theTranslator: 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
BKayy:
Finally, they have given Emir Wakili his certificate of office.
Long live the legitimate Emir of Oyo
When I start with una
Una go cry cheesy
Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by TraigCraig: 9:23am On Mar 15, 2021
theTranslator:

When I start with una
Una go cry cheesy

See threat grin
Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by theTranslator: 9:25am On Mar 15, 2021
TraigCraig:

See threat grin
They think say na only them fit do tribal bigotry
When I start
Some of them sef go deactivate
Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by TraigCraig: 9:58am On Mar 15, 2021
theTranslator:

They think say na only them fit do tribal bigotry
When I start
Some of them sef go deactivate

Igbos are nice people though. The ones trolling here are not Igbos. Believe me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by theTranslator: 10:04am On Mar 15, 2021
TraigCraig:

Igbos are nice people though. The ones trolling here are not Igbos. Believe me. cheesy
I know
Real life Igbos are nice
I have Igbo friends that are almost like brothers
But these online ones must have sense
They destroy every thread with their sentiments

1 Like

Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by TraigCraig: 10:09am On Mar 15, 2021
theTranslator:

I know
Real life Igbos are nice
I have Igbo friends that are almost like brothers
But these online ones must have sense
They destroy every thread with their sentiments

grin
Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by theTranslator: 10:12am On Mar 15, 2021
Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by RMoneyInTheBank: 10:12am On Mar 15, 2021
NGsultan:

I don't do kidnappers challenge...
Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by Boomdoom: 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
grin
Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by 123456789O: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
Not who I thought grin
Re: Wakili: The Success Story Of Wakili - See His Achievements by Whois(m): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
The wakili we know is where he belongs - in prison
123456789O:
Not who I thought grin

Yea I guess the op is looking for ways to change the narrative

(1) (Reply)

UNKNOWN GUNMEN: Soldiers In Checkpoint Along Owerri Onitsha Road Escaped Death / South East Governors- Hope Uzodinma Has Destroyed Imo State. / North Shouldn't Cry When A South President Replicate Buhari's Style Of Appointme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.