Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,423 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Tinubu Flown To Abuja In Presidential Jet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Flown To Abuja In Presidential Jet (1563 Views)

DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs / Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Flown To Abuja In Presidential Jet by Beaf: 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2011
sbeezy8:

^^^ that convo makes no sense even i know that GEJ isnt the boss type of guy.

the best thing ACN could have done is stand on their own

beaf what you think about 2015 for president GEJ?

Thats gonna be the likely tone of the conversation, just that I exagerated quite a bit.
For 2015? The fact that GEJ tossed out those born to rule folk and refused to sign their silly zoning arrangement says a lot. 2015 is an open field, but my spirit tells me the SE will clinch it.
Re: Tinubu Flown To Abuja In Presidential Jet by sbeezy8: 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2011
Justcash:

GEJ will hand over to a candidate from the SE. By then, Tinubu must have gone through what Atiku went through under OBJ.  Fashola must have turned into a PDP governor. Then he will be a vice President after GEJ. He will be more influential than Tinubu. The Almajiri up North may have learnt the art of blowing themselves up in anger from Northern Politicians that will be feeling deprived. There will be a Movement for the Emancipation of Arewa (MEA) *Sounds like a record label* ! somebody say Issseeeeeeeeeeeee!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It is One Nigeria or Nothing O!

Beaf:

Thats gonna be the likely tone of the conversation, just that I exagerated quite a bit.
For 2015? The fact that GEJ tossed out those born to rule folk and refused to sign their silly zoning arrangement says a lot. 2015 is an open field, but my spirit tells me the SE will clinch it.

hahah you guys are dreaming like hell  Justcash said GEJ will hand over to SE you said it is open field but your spirit is saying SE.

lol who votes - ?
Re: Tinubu Flown To Abuja In Presidential Jet by Beaf: 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2011
sbeezy8: hahah you guys are dreaming like hell Justcash said GEJ will hand over to SE you said it is open field but your spirit is saying SE.

lol who votes - ?

PDP will vote and present their candidate.
Re: Tinubu Flown To Abuja In Presidential Jet by sbeezy8: 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2011
i expected PDP northerners to decamp come 2015

with no or very little PDP SW north would be the majority but NC deciding factor.
Re: Tinubu Flown To Abuja In Presidential Jet by FACE(m): 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2011
It is true that ACN made gains in the elections and have become the biggest opposition so far, but they are still rock bottom minority, even when they go into alliance with other opposition parties.

With about 92( 084%) results of the senate elections released so far, they have 13 seats (14%) while PDP have 59 (64%) of the seats and we all know that ACN will be very lucky to win 3 more seats from the remaining 17 seats as all the results from their stronghold have been declared. This means that PDP have absolute majority in the senate and would only accommodate the others when it suits them so there is no gain in the opposition gloating over nothing. This is not particularly good as a sizeable opposition will make the ruling party take heed and sit up.

For the house of reps, ACN have 52 (19%) of the 264 results declared while PDP have 140 seats (53%). PDP are also likely to capture most of the undeclared seats and maintain absolute majority in the house as well.

Therefore GEJ is only being astute and leaving no stone unturned by talking with those that wish to talk with him. He does not need the other parties to help him preside over Nigeria. It is already too late in the day for the other parties to gang up on PDP and the out come of Saturday's election will not alter significantly as a result of any late horse trading.
Re: Tinubu Flown To Abuja In Presidential Jet by Akinmobs(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2011
So sure this can never be true. It's all nonsensical propaganda by beaf and his co clueless GEJ supporters. Will beaf believe this if it comes from saharareporters? Won't fall for this.
Re: Tinubu Flown To Abuja In Presidential Jet by MrInfo1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally! Wole Soyinka Speaks On The Elections~2011 Elections Was Flawed / I Never Battered Mrs. Wigwe, I’m The Battered One - Dr. Chijioke Wigwe / Western Regime Change Strategy For Mineral Resources I.e. Oil, Gas, Gold Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.