Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt (30753 Views)

FG Directs Telcos To Reverse 10% Increase In Calls, Data Tariffs / NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Directs Telcos To Bar Outgoing Calls On Unlinked Lines / Leaked Memo Shows Banks Asked Telcos To Charge For USSD (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
they say...

this world is a crazy world

every country is insane

but Nigeria is a mad nation with mad leaders and mad citizens also with lots of mad organisations/firms,... i.e Banks.
Re: Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt by Nackzy: 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
So all the charges Banks have been collecting they're still owing debt
Re: Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt by Lordpeckxy(m): 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
And Polaris Bank collects #53 for every USSD transaction sad
Re: Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt by harjay1986: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
MartinsD12:

Wetin man go do, standard chartered bank I don't know much about it besides I think am stuck with it, my Fidelity bank is over ten years it's a matter of trust, the problem I have is with Zenith bank especially their charges with this their Zenith zero account, is 3 years old I do withdrawal with it most times I live with it

yes at first,i dont know much abt the bank too, but when access bank begin havesting cash on my account, naa,soo i move averagelly access remove upto 4k on my account monthly for charges, it a salary acct but i use it for business too,

if you are a fans to Liverpool check their jersey you will found standard charttered advert on it so ..... when you put five best bank in Nigeria together they are not in the league of STANDARD, just download there app online and use it to open acct you have nothing to loose because it free
Re: Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt by shiki(m): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
ShackWes:
Wahala for people like me we no ever get ATM card , my phone (sim) is my bank

I'm 200% sure you didn't read b4 commenting
Re: Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
There was once a country
Re: Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt by izibili44: 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
nsiba:
And many Nigerians are here bothering there heads over chicken feed coins they are owing some nonsense online money vendors here...

https://www.nairaland.com/6458394/how-quick-loans-lure-workers

Sending stupid message
Re: Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt by MartinsD12(m): 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
harjay1986:

yes at first,i dont know much abt the bank too, but when access bank begin havesting cash on my account, naa,soo i move averagelly access remove upto 4k on my account monthly for charges, it a salary acct but i use it for business too,

if you are a fans to Liverpool check their jersey you will found standard charttered advert on it so ..... when you put five best bank in Nigeria together they are not in the league of STANDARD, just download there app online and use it to open acct you have nothing to loose because it free
Alright though
Re: Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt by Dybala11(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
Imagine for this yeye banks o, they wanted us to pay fees in two places for using USSD code, they wanted us to pay them and after that to still pay the Telcos company too.
Re: Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt by airminem(f): 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
What about the regular USSD charges for mobile transaction been deducted as you use the Short code? sad
Re: Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt by Olawalelead(m): 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
See gbege, after all these outrageous charges by banks. NG Banks no do well et all...
Re: Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt by SenecaTheYonger: 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
reporting all those profits but not paying a dime to telcos.

@pocohauntas, what happened?
Re: Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt by scarycuteface(m): 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt by jubundi: 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
Make I go quickly get a piggy bank and dey keep my money inside, because the que wey ATM points go experience after USSD blockage ,na wahala e go be grin grin
Re: Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
Which of the banks o? Before I get stranded
Re: Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
Artbydris:
Big trouble. shocked This country is becoming more frustrating by the day. I've been having issues with ATM since late last year due to horrible network, internet banking is frustrating, now my only option, USSD transfer is about to be blocked. Last last na to dey use kolo.
get ur bank's mobile app.
Re: Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt by franugo(m): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
DoubleMind:
You people must be very stupid. All of you. Both the USSD providers and the banks are mad.
I pay for every fvcking code I dial so how the fvck does debts arise?

Fvck the Nigerian government.
Fvck the banks.
Fvck the telecom companies.
And fvck you too reading this post cool

don't get it twisted baba. You are only charged for account balance enquiry via ussd...if u were to do a ussd transfer now, you'd only be charged transfer fees. My guess is dt telcos want all ussd transactions to be charged which will place a HUGE burden on end users...imagine doing 20 transactions a day n being charged for each one...gbese re o
Re: Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt by sonofthunder: 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
Liposure:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/448669-nigeria-telcos-to-block-millions-from-mobile-banking-over-banks-debt.html

They should just tellnus the banks that are owing them so we can go withdraw our money..... grin
Re: Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt by mechanics(m): 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
They should make use of the app.
Re: Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt by 9jaspice: 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
I love music because it makes my heart sing, Elon Musk Confirmed

https://9jaspice.com.ng/i-love-music-because-it-makes-my-heart-sing-elon-musk-confirmed/
Re: Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt by nsiba: 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
izibili44:

Sending stupid message
Re: Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt by izibili44: 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
nsiba:

Are you normal?
Not for you it is for the online apps
Re: Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt by catloaded: 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
We shall use another method
Re: Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt by Cryptosmake: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
Why
Re: Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt by erico2k2(m): 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
Liposure:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/448669-nigeria-telcos-to-block-millions-from-mobile-banking-over-banks-debt.html
I support the telcos, so they are quick to charge people but In turn do not remit the money can you imagine? I get charged SMS fees even though I get no SMS
Re: Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt by erico2k2(m): 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
franugo:

don't get it twisted baba. You are only charged for account balance enquiry via ussd...if u were to do a ussd transfer now, you'd only be charged transfer fees. My guess is dt telcos want all ussd transactions to be charged which will place a HUGE burden on end users...imagine doing 20 transactions a day n being charged for each one...gbese re o
what other USSD transactions does one do that the bank do not charge? I think Im ignorant here can you tell us pls?
To the bolded, if you do 100 transactions in a day the banks will charge you for 100 fees ie N26/50 x100 in the case of 1st bank
Re: Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt by dipson4u08(m): 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
DoubleMind:
You people must be very stupid. All of you. Both the USSD providers and the banks are mad.
I pay for every fvcking code I dial so how the fvck does debts arise?

Fvck the Nigerian government.
Fvck the banks.
Fvck the telecom companies.
And fvck you too reading this post cool

FVCK YOU TOO...
FVCK US ALL.....
FVCK THIS SHXT HOLE .....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Best Apps To Root Your Android Device Without Pc / Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.