Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Hacked Ps4 Or New One? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Hacked Ps4 Or New One? (525 Views)

Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc / Why Buying The Ps5 Is A Wrong Choice If You Have A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro / Hacked Ps4 Or Unhacked Ps4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hacked Ps4 Or New One? by Netcry0(m): 11:40am On Mar 14, 2021
I’m thinking of getting a ps4 by next week but I don’t know if I should go for the hacked 1 or new 1 that haven’t been hacked.
Re: Hacked Ps4 Or New One? by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 14, 2021
Netcry0:
I’m thinking of getting a ps4 by next week but I don’t know if I should go for the hacked 1 or new 1 that haven’t been hacked.

New one bruv don't make that mistake
Re: Hacked Ps4 Or New One? by Onyeka90210(m): 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
It depends on what you intend using the console for, if you want to play online games or online multiplayer, the new/un hacked is recommended,
But if you intend Playing offline, go for the hacked, cause you’ll be saving a lot with game installation compared to buying CD, just make sure you go for high storage ones.
If you want to get access to online gaming and still be able to install games without CD, you can purchase a new one then purchase a PSN account, that already has the purchased the games, so you just download it
I don’t know much about it tho

(1) (Reply)

Avatar 2 Is Coming / Beamng Drive Cars Vs One Way Traffic Spike / Interested In Joining A New Clan In Clash Of Clans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.