Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun (39258 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family / Rafiu Omoaje: APC, PDP Same Family, Reject Them (2) (3) (4)

Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by Yankee101: 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
The government goofed by refusing to prosecute wakili buy going after OPC members

Now they won't capture, they'll just kill and disappear. The government created most of the banditary from boko haram to herdsmen bandits

Wisdom is profitable to direct

Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
Yankee101:
The government goofed by refusing to prosecute wakili buy going after OPC members

Now they won't capture, they'll just kill and disappear. The government created most of the banditary from boko haram to herdsmen bandits

Wisdom is profitable to direct
true, the govt no wise at all...
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by maxell(f): 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
The punch newspaper has confirmed this story as well.

When will this madness stop ? Heaven help us.
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by Fgovernor: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
niyisky:
Why do we only rest in peace? Why can't we live in peace?
niyisky:
niyisky:
they started the league,they should finish it
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by niyidenrele: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Buhari is character that should never been allowed to leave his village from day one ..Many mistakes upon mistakes led to him being here and we can learn from it ..

1. His principal should never have given him than that cover letter when it was clear he didn't pass his final exams .

2. The Nigerian army should have never recruited him with a mere cover letter when he couldn't even provide the minimum educational certificate required .

3. He shouldn't have been promoted based on quota system when he failed all his military promotion exams .

4. He should have been retired by Shagari the day he disregarded Presidential orders and took a military unit into chad .

5 . He should have been jailed for truncating the 2nd republic for no reason

6.. He should have been barred from contesting any Election in Nigeria

Lesson to all
When you refused to do what are recruited for , not only that you will be the only one to suffer, everybody, even those who shared none of your ideologies

Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by ScamHunter: 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Many people saw it and called it correctly but some of us wouldn't listen then ..I remember my mum warning about the man but since I didn't experience his military leadership I didn't believe her then but by 2015 December I knew he had nothing to offer

You should have listened to your mom or at least research. Many of us did not experience it but we have the internet to search and research truths. It's a pity that Nigerians have herd mentality. I personally warned people from Benue and Middlebelt that electing a Jihad sympathizer would spell doom for them but they mocked. I never reckoned with the herders being emboldened to run Amok in Yorubaland because of the population and size of the ethnic group. but today, it's obvious that they'll stop at nothing until they take over West Africa. Unless of course the natives wake up

Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by Asapchris(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
Fake news... picture or we no believe, and we don’t want photoshop hooo
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by maxell(f): 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
Bughari reduced a once vibrant nation to mere rubbles..

strife everywhere

And it is a shame.
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Buhari is character that should never been allowed to leave his village from day one ..Many mistakes upon mistakes led to him being here and we can learn from it ..

1. His principal should never have given him than that cover letter when it was clear he didn't pass his final exams .

2. The Nigerian army should have never recruited him with a mere cover letter when he couldn't even provide the minimum educational certificate required .

3. He shouldn't have been promoted based on quota system when he failed all his military promotion exams .

4. He should have been retired by Shagari the day he disregarded Presidential orders and took a military unit into chad .

Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by Kennitrust(m): 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Many people saw it and called it correctly but some of us wouldn't listen then ..I remember my mum warning about the man but since I didn't experience his military leadership I didn't believe her then but by 2015 December I knew he had nothing to offer
sure You didn't vote him as well
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by Mjay111: 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
Rodwave apost=99875516:
Amotekun terrorists everywhere.
I just pray this thing shouldnt escalate to civil war, since our so called governments have neglected their primary objective (protection of life and properties). it's only big salaries and allowances they are after, we hand you people to court of God, God will judge you. may God Help us and make Nigeria great again.
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by SarkinYarki: 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kennitrust:
sure You didn't vote him as well

I voted him in 2015
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by rotadeco27: 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Mr man u are one of those that brought this calamity of a president . calm down and enjoy you evil change! He should be ban from election u were actively campaigning for? Highest level of hypocrisy!
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by catloaded: 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
All this should stop
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by SarkinYarki: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
rotadeco27:

Mr man u are one of those that brought this calamity of a president . calm down and enjoy you evil change! He should be ban from election u were actively campaigning for? Highest level of hypocrisy!

I apologised here and on twitter to everyone by December 2015 when I realised the man had nothing to offer a d from that day I took it upon myself to campaign vigorously against him with my own resources
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by rotadeco27: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
vioment:
They need to be arrested and face the consequences for life.

It will be very unfortunate if these were innocent citizens of Nigeria.

They really need to be dealt with.
Those that Fulani has been killing are criminal citizen of Nigeria?
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
There will be more of this type of attack since the police have taken it on themselves to protect and offer health services to a known fulani criminal herdsman and marabout ! Now that guys have gone underground,no fulani - innocent or guilty is safe anywhere in the south west again.

This is what happens in any society where injustice is the order of the day. A society where nepotism and favouritism rule rather than justice and rule of law. Buhari should be held responsible for whatever happens to fulanis in Nigeria.

Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by rotadeco27: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
SarkinYarki:

I apologised here and on twitter to everyone by December 2015 when I realised the man had nothing to offer a d from that day I took it upon myself to campaign vigorously against him with my own resources
Oh! that is great , but it is unfortunate that he used the power to get himself back in 2019. I was following many of you guys during that election , didn't know u actually did apologize. I'm sorry for the comment

Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by Rodwave: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
TruthHurts1:
They're in home state. Did Amotekun go to Zamfara state or any other aboki state to disturb anyone?

You no lie sha
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by Rodwave: 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
Mjay111:
I just pray this thing shouldnt escalate to civil war, since our so called governments have neglected their primary objective (protection of life and properties). it's only big salaries and allowances they are after, we hand you people to court of God, God will judge you. may God Help us and make Nigeria great again.

Nigeria case is worst than civil war. At list in civil you know your enemy and the direction they are coming from.
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by Ogbesinnaya(m): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
Am not sure the news is fake, I am very close to the area although don't know about the killing but I noticed army, police men and numerous security officers have been parading this area since morning...
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by GNBohr: 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
aremuforlife:
I don't wish we go through this path, but when the securities personnel have become a political tools to wage wars against a particular region in favour of other region, then we should expect people to take laws into their hands. Many people will pick up arms. It is a pity, there will be lots of militias that will pick up arms.

It's expected and I said it. When OPC arrested Wakili and handed him over to the police, what happened? Rather than investigate Wakili and prosecute him, no they instead sent Wakili to hospital on Federal Government bill and arrested the OPC operatives. They wanted jungle justice and they will get it. Now jungle is just maturing. They never see anything.

Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by brio1408: 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Too bad. There are peaceful herders amongst us ooo abeg stop this nonsense. Ejowo nitori olorun oba, e dawo duro. Peaceful herders don't even know the killers fulanis exist.

I see this as a backlash of the OPC's case with the police. Instead of dealing with the bandit's ring leader, they went and even appreciate the opc for doing a great job, they went ahead and detained them, now transported them to abuja. This is a very wrong move.
I was once a victim of their destruction. I guess they overstepped their boundary and the person treated their Bleep ups. I guess this is d beginning of such action in the South west.

Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
brio1408:

I was once a victim of their destruction. I guess they overstepped their boundary and the person treated their Bleep ups. I guess this is d beginning of such action in the South west.
Once a victim of their destruction? pls how did it happen, what did you do thereafter
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by juman(m): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
Jonathan performed better on security than buhari.
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by jrusky(m): 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
But why is it that police are always very swift and active when fula herders are killed but when the fula herders rape and behead anyone then police become snail and lost their activeness

This double standards won't solve these problem it will rather escalated it.

Treat everyone equal Mr Police. Your command and the millitary created these mess we are seen today by your double standard. Fula not better than any other tribe get that fact or be expecting more of these.

Wakili was caught, arrested and handover to the police the next the police did was to arrest those that arrested the useless idiot so what do you want the people to do next? They will sure take revenge and ready to kill since no need to hand over criminals to police.

Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
jrusky:
But why is it that police are always very swift and active when fula herders are killed but when the fula herders rape and behead anyone then police become snail and lost their activeness

This double standards won't solve these problem it will rather escalated it.

Treat everyone equal Mr Police. Your command and the millitary created these mess we are seen today by your double standard. Fula not better than any other tribe get that fact or be expecting more of these.

Wakili was caught, arrested and handover to the police the next the police did was to arrest those that arrested the useless idiot so what do you want the people to do next? They will sure take revenge and ready to kill since no need to hand over criminals to police.
Same question I keep asking myself,tens of Yoruba have been killed by the headers in the past few weeks and their farms burnt to the extent that some many have to flee to Benin republic but the security men feel less concerned but they act swiftly when Fulani are killed....Are we not all Nigerians,why the preferential Justice? this questions I ask myself always....

Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by ukahrawah: 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
shiffynaani:
Thank God Boko Haram is not in support of bandits.

They even hate them faa

They would've easily used them as launching pad to other parts of the country. Especially my dear south

Boko Haram thank you oo grin grin

Don't be deceived. You're dealing with the North. What you see may not be what you get.

Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by shiffynaani(m): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
ukahrawah:

Don't be deceived. You're dealing with the North. What you see may not be what you get.
hmm..baba u're right to some extent o
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by brio1408: 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
Samson0599:

Once a victim of their destruction? pls how did it happen, what did you do thereafter
They invaded a few plots of my cucumber plants unknown to me, this same herdsman had used his cattles to invade a maize farm. The other victim didn't shout or say anything. Na correct jazz the guy nack am; he went mad for few months and couldn't refund my money after his recovery despite sureties(Yoruba guys) who came to beg on his behalf to give him some time to pay for the damages. I would rather hurt those Yoruba guys because they couldn't stand by their words. They will pay dearly for it.
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
brio1408:

They invaded a few plots of my cucumber plants unknown to me, this same herdsman had used his cattles to invade a maize farm. The other victim didn't shout or say anything. Na correct jazz the guy nack am; he went mad for few months and couldn't refund my money after his recovery despite sureties(Yoruba guys) who came to beg on his behalf to give him some time to pay for the damages. I would rather hurt those Yoruba guys because they couldn't stand by their words. They will pay dearly for it.
who actually went mad? the herder abi the yoruba
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by eby001(m): 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
brio1408:

This your story get as e be shocked grin

Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) / Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba / Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65