Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun (39290 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's New Prophecy: A President & Governor Will Come From Same Family / Unknown Gunmen Killed Six Herders In Osun / Rafiu Omoaje: APC, PDP Same Family, Reject Them (2) (3) (4)

Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by brio1408: 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
eby001:
This your story get as e be shocked grin
The thing vex me seriously but there is nothing a man can do.
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by Akuruoulo(m): 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
Rodwave:
Amotekun terrorists everywhere.
At least AMOTEKUN SHOTS BETTER THAN OUR ARMY
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by IYANGBALI: 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
It’s about time
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by NightFood: 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
good question
niyisky:
Why do we only rest in peace? Why can't we live in peace?
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by Kdon2: 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
Rodwave:
Amotekun terrorists everywhere.

Fula terrorist everywhere! Shame
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by jrusky(m): 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
Samson0599:

Same question I keep asking myself,tens of Yoruba have been killed by the headers in the past few weeks and their farms burnt to the extent that some many have to flee to Benin republic but the security men feel less concerned but they act swiftly when Fulani are killed....Are we not all Nigerians,why the preferential Justice? this questions I ask myself always....

Bro it is a very sad development to be honest the police has succeeded turning fula herds to endanger species after Buhari leave Aso Rock because people will revenge for sure.

When Obj was in power the Yorubas were not treated specially than other tribes, when Jonathan was in power the SS were not treated specially but surprisingly under one man a certain tribe called fula now become untouchable to the extend a useless old bitch called Wakili suddenly became Buhari associate someone that suppose to rot in jail now a celebrity, its weird bro.

What police are sowing by the time it germinate both police and Fula herds will be consume in it I'm very sure of this its just a matter of time. EndSars will be a child play to what will befall the police.

Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by Rodwave: 2:51am On Mar 15, 2021
Kdon2:

Fula terrorist everywhere! Shame

Wetin be fula?
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by Rodwave: 2:51am On Mar 15, 2021
Akuruoulo:
At least AMOTEKUN SHOTS BETTER THAN OUR ARMY

Abi o
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by greypencils: 5:10am On Mar 15, 2021
If OPC members get arrested for arresting Fulani TERRORISTS and these TERRORISTS are treated with kids gloves and let off the hook, Its no use arresting them then, kill them off the same way you kill armed robbers. Since the police is now sectionalized, Bleep the police.

Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by musajo1(m): 6:33am On Mar 15, 2021
this is a terror attack but when the herdsmen revenge the media will castigate them.
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by Organs(m): 6:41am On Mar 15, 2021
aremuforlife:
I don't wish we go through this path, but when the securities personnel have become a political tools to wage wars against a particular region in favour of other region, then we should expect people to take laws into their hands. Many people will pick up arms. It is a pity, there will be lots of militias that will pick up arms.

Ok Tell me, how about the thousands that are killed in the North? Is that one region against another? What you should say is the way some regions are pointing to whole tribe or whole group as criminals and killing and maiming them will most likely lead to anarchy and reprisals. We have clear failure of leadership and failure of security here. Stop tribalising it like some idiots are doing.

Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by payloader(m): 9:54am On Mar 15, 2021
I'm believing this kind of attacks have an international warmongering syndicate behind it. Its beyond Fulani herdsmen/farmer crises now.
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 15, 2021
In 6 months, 2 years, 5 years when they come for revenge I hope people will remember.

Stop letting politicians use your brains and lives to incite violence
Re: Six Herders Of The Same Family Shot Dead In Osun by orlaglobal234: 11:34am On Mar 15, 2021
Na useless Buhari cause all what is happening in Nigeria because he use to play I don't care to every security challenge that happened in the country, so that's the result

#$2.1bnArmsDeal: Ex-Airforce Chief Returns N66Million / $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court / FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health