Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez (48710 Views)

Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud / Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun / Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by saphiere(f): 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
Catfishing:
You're arguing just so ur thread enter fp.......lame tactics from vagina ppl.....laying useless claim to gain cheap point
Argument is not one of the criteria for a thread to enter fp. I can create a thread with no single comment and it still makes fp.
My question remains, Why do men rape minors and elderly women?
Do minors and elderly women also dress half nude since you say that dressing is a factor?

9 Likes

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by saphiere(f): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
Catfishing:
Those minors guys that women raped, were they dressed half naked?
You brought the dress code into it. I never mentioned that dress code is a factor for rape.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
saphiere:
Argument is not one of the criteria for a thread to enter fp. I can create a thread with no single comment and it still makes fp.
My question remains, Why do men rape minors and elderly women?
Do minors and elderly women also dress half nude since you say that dressing is a factor?
lemme ask you, is it that only gals gets rape or it's both gender? And why do gals rape young boys?

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by seunmohmoh(f): 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nawao
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by funmilayo32(f): 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2021
lunatic man
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by Glamouzpeter(f): 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2021
So unbelievable
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by 2special(m): 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2021
chatinent:

Amen..to everyone only who knows how to dress in feminine modesty, respect and cover their bodies..that's only when pervs and rapists would learn to look for better jobs.

The guy should be electrocuted without trial.
is not all about dressing cuz most men can never have erection seeing a naked mad woman

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by thuxzwda1: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by stanliwise(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
chatinent:

Amen..to everyone only who knows how to dress in feminine modesty, respect and cover their bodies..that's only when pervs and rapists would learn to look for better jobs.

This is an apologist statement you just made.

9 Likes

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
chatinent:

Bullshit, the ones that go after ten year olds nko.

7 Likes

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
stanliwise:
This is an apologist statement you just made.
I swear, the guy need that kind slap wey dey reset brain.

7 Likes

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by Exponental(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
20yrs is an adult.... Sorry for your case. With this statement of always wanting to rape, just pray other victims don't speak out against you.
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by Jeromejnr(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
saphiere:
So I shouldn't dress how I want because of rapists? Have you heard rapists go into people's houses /churches to rape them. Those victims, were they dressing indecent in their own houses/churches?

Keep giving excuses.

When you go to an Arab nation, dress how you want because its your body.

Most of you are still living in Lala land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by Machinegun91(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
Some ladies are so selfish
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by BalogunIdowu(m): 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2021
chatinent:

As much as I agree and support modesty in dressing unlike what most girls wear today.

We should note that a rapist is not immune to the well dressed even though it is likely to be reduced.

May God continue to protect us all. Ameen

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by saphiere(f): 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
Catfishing:
lemme ask you, is it that only gals gets rape or it's both gender? And why do gals rape young boys?
I never said that girls don't rape males. But dress code is never a factor. A rapist is a rapist regardless whether you dress half nude or not. He/she will still rape you.

But the ratio of female rape to male is like 1:100000000000

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by saphiere(f): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
BalogunIdowu:

As much as I agree and support modesty in dressing unlike what most girls wear today.

We should note that a rapist is not immune to the well dressed even though it is likely to be reduced.

May God continue to protect us all. Ameen
Cc: Catfishing

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by Grace001: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
Mmmmm
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by mywells: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
saphiere:
I think our men need to be educated on how to control their sexual urges.
and educate the girl child to dress with moderation not half naked.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by IMASTEX: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
saphiere:
May God protect every female out there.
He should be sentenced to 1 year in the brothel. Have at least 20 women paid daily to do to him what he wished others.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by Coldie(m): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
It's not spiritual problem that boy needs to be taken to a mental home. He started off his relationship life with raping now it has mastered him

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
saphiere:
If I chose to go naked on the streets it's nobody's business. Say No To Rape irrespective of how a woman dresses.
Teach your men to control their sexual urge. We women also have sexual urge but we control it.

What nonsense, don't you know men have 13 times testerones the primary hormone for sexual drive than women and you dear compare men and women

I am strongly against rape regardless the parpetrator whether male or female
Death penalty for rapist and false rape accusers

What rubbish

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by saphiere(f): 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Keep giving excuses.

When you go to an Arab nation, dress how you want because its your body.

Most of you are still living in Lala land.
When you are in the Rome act like the Romans. When I get there I'd adjust.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
grin

He is just looking for an excuse.

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
chatinent:

This statement shows how dumb and ignorant you are.

Hope you know that babies, children, old women, mentally challenged women, disabled women, women in hijabs and spirit koko sisters also get raped .

The guy should be tried and institutionalised.

Badbitch

7 Likes

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by stanliwise(m): 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
SegFault:

I swear, the guy need that kind slap wey dey reset brain.
Their type are the demons living among us because they find all form of justification for every sort of evil in as much it wasn’t pointing to them, in extreme cases even if it was them they would still be sympathetic to their jailer.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by moneyissweet(m): 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
So you don't know that 97% of women used to be naked in their home

saphiere:
So I shouldn't dress how I want because of rapists? Have you heard rapists go into people's houses /churches to rape them. Those victims, were they dressing indecent in their own houses/churches?
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by budusky05(m): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
20 years old fool not man pls
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
saphiere:
I never said that girls don't rape males. But dress code is never a factor. A rapist is a rapist regardless whether you dress half nude or not. He/she will still rape you.

But the ratio of female rape to male is like 1:100000000000
Stop spewing trash.....guys just don't report rape...and keep ur bais figure to urself.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by Jeromejnr(m): 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
saphiere:
When you are in the Rome act like the Romans. When I get there I'd adjust.

So also, when you around potential rapists on the streets you dress Accordingly.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Unity Bank Otun Branch, Ekiti, Kill At Least 3 People (Photos) / Policemen Chase Guest To Death At A Burial Service In Ogun / Kenyan Millionaire Woman Who Runs 2 Brothels In The UK Jailed For 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.