Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez (48711 Views)

Saheed Azeez Granted Asylum For Being Gay Masterminded £220k Fraud / Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun / Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by ayodele17893: 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
Azeez deserves to serve life in prison. .
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
johnHerbert:
you wouldn't think there would be any reason, but with the holy spirit helping you that would be lot more easier since you are still yet an atheist
I'm an atheist, already.
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by officialmario(m): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
Death sentence for rape

1 Like

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by TimmyTen(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
Misleading headline “He goat charged for rape undergoing trail” is more appropriate.
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
Sexual demons are having a field day in his life, he needs deliverance. cry

All I see is a soul crying out for help cry, father please deliver him and others who want to be set free from the shackles of sexual marine demons.
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by tiredoflife(m): 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
loveymom:

Well definitely teach my son to be self controlled

Self control comes naturally
It's not taught
As long as there is good and evil in the heart
Morality would make one always choose good
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by MarvelousMe: 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
I
johnHerbert:
it's a lie and you are a foolish person for that how do you know many men don't rape do they come to tell you when they rape. men are not Angels and thus subject to temptations, and if temptations then you need the holy spirit to overcome temptations

I already said it. I am now convinced you are a rapist.

I am not a rapist, no matter how a girl is dressed the thought of raping her does not cross my mind, I have brothers and male cousins and friends that also find raping despicable. And I also know a lot of men share similar convictions.

I repeat, You are a stooopid criminal minded sex offender and you need to be locked away for the rest of your life for the safety of the female folks in your neighborhood
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by udomma1005(m): 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
saphiere:
If I chose to go naked on the streets it's nobody's business. Say No To Rape irrespective of how a woman dresses.
Teach your men to control their sexual urge. We women also have sexual urge but we control it.
Since you are trying so hard to put up a feminist fight when there's no reason for that, continue! Most of the commentators above have tried to educate you on the need to dress modestly but for wia? U no go gree, gree. Continue tempting the devil in some rapists by going naked as I notice that you enjoy doing, one day monkey go go market, e no go.........................

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by Humanoid01(m): 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
saphiere:
So I shouldn't dress how I want because of rapists? Have you heard rapists go into people's houses /churches to rape them. Those victims, were they dressing indecent in their own houses/churches?
A sex offender/rapist doesn't just become one overnight. It's usually a result of an accumulated unfulfilled sexual urge which is stimulated by various means: what they see/watch, listen to or read. These things could either be in the outside world or in their own private place. If you dress in a way that would make them lust after you, then you're partly responsible for their condition.
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by Theoutsider: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
saphiere:
So I shouldn't dress how I want because of rapists? Have you heard rapists go into people's houses /churches to rape them. Those victims, were they dressing indecent in their own houses/churches?

dont walk around with cash hanging out of your pockets Fool

Stop eatting the feminist BS and think logically.
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
saphiere:
Tell me this 72yr old woman was dressing half nude

There's a thin line btw feminism and misandry, my dear u have reached that point, I hope u find peace for the man that caused u so much pain and bitterness, and I hope u find love for your father, brothers and uncles cos they are all men u call dusty rats" and them being men makes them dusty rats don't u think?
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by MackDams(m): 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ever struggled and wondered how beautiful graphic designs are created using canva?

This 'CANVA' e-book with a step-by-step learning technique is what you need to skill up.

Get yours here [url]chocolateboxnigeria.com[/url]
& thank me later!

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by Humanoid01(m): 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
saphiere:
Explain why our grandmothers are being raped. Do they also go naked?
No, they don't go about naked. Obviously, anyone who could conceive the thought of having sex with an oldie has mental issues, talk more of rape, but this doesn't take away the fact that there could be physical triggers which include ladies like you who dress indecently.
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by Alexaonfleek: 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
Jeromejnr:

So also, when you around potential rapists on the streets you dress Accordingly.
wow grin
I don't know how u do it mr Jerome
Preaching the word of God one Sunday and justifying rape the next Sunday

1 Like

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by chatinent: 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
LotaTee:
You are a rape apologist.You are even worse than a rapist because some rapists feel remorse after the evil act but here you are justifying rape.May you be raped over and over again until your anus is permanently destroyed, say amen.Ewu Gambia!
I wasn't supporting rape, but it's all right.
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by chatinent: 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
OdefaGirl:

What happens to being disgusted by indecent dressings..... supposing the indecent dresser is a leprous, a HIV patient.... wearing just pants or at most naked, won't you have the sense of running far from her?
It is just lack of self control..... simple. Men know how to justify every damn stupid behavior they exhibit... it's so bad.

I made my point.

Read again.
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by chatinent: 10:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
WoundedLamb:

But rapists rape people regardless of thier dressing. They rape babies and even elderly women. There's no excuse for that, not even the women's choice of clothes. This idea of always pointing out the women's dressing each time something is said about rapists is tantamount to blaming the victime (even when such comments are hidden in-betweent two anti-rape statements like yours). We are all humans and we think before executing our actions. So rapists are fully responsible for their actions. They aren't the only men who see the so-called scantily dressed women, yet they decide to rape them as if that's a corrective measure.

What you call "scantily dressed" in your region is a mode of dressing in another location and the men there don't go around raping women. Men go around putting on only boxers during the day and women admire them but let them be. We should all learn to exercise such self control as well. When it eventually gets to the point of women dressing to avoid being hunted and raped, then the men around us wouldn't be different from animals.

Revealing pants and bras are never a mode of dressing. Have a nice day, sir.
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by chatinent: 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
cococandy:

Can’t help yourselves can you?

Learn to read to understand, not read to comment.

You are welcome.
Have a nice century.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by chatinent: 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
Awesomeking:
The first and only Rape victim I know personally was raped wearing niqaab and hijab,the rapists tore her big skirt with knife.....it's not about the way the female dresses,it's about the way the man thinks and behaves,I have never seen a rape case that is the woman's fault, please delete this.

I don't justify rape.

I only dropped an admonition against indecent dressing.
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by chatinent: 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
Unclefemolala:

Bros u are totally Worng on this one

Whether Naked or not
A man should always learn to control his urges

U people need to stop this lame dressing for rape validation shit
This is 2021
I wasn't justifying rape. Read again.
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by chatinent: 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
This statement shows how dumb and ignorant you are.

Hope you know that babies, children, old women, mentally challenged women, disabled women, women in hijabs and spirit koko sisters also get raped .

The guy should be tried and institutionalised.

Learn to read to understand, not reading to comment.
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by chatinent: 11:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
stanliwise:
This is an apologist statement you just made.

Until you read my lips, it will not sound differently.
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
saphiere:
Meaning all Nigerian men are potential rapists.
including your irresponsible father
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
chatinent:

Learn to read to understand, not reading to comment.
follow your own advice.

We know you are a rape apologist retracing his steps.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by stanliwise(m): 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
chatinent:

Until you read my lips, it will not sound differently.
There is nothing in your lips to read. You clearly said “Amen but only...”

In other words there are justification for raping the ones not in nice clothes. When you and I know it is beyond that.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by chatinent: 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
follow your own advice.

We know you are a rape apologist retracing his steps.

All right.
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
chatinent:

All right.
don't mind these people

They all want to be free to wear bumshorts, bikini in this jungle Nigeria that is 90% animal kingdom made of gorilla mode homo habillis that are uncivilized and largely illiterate! grin grin
Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by OdefaGirl(f): 11:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
chatinent:

I made my point.

Read again.

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by WoundedLamb: 12:16am On Mar 15, 2021
chatinent:

Revealing pants and bras are never a mode of dressing. Have a nice day, sir.

All this just to shy away from holding your fellow men responsible. You can stretch it as much as you want just to call the dog a bad name but we both know scanty dressing in Nigeria isn't necessarily pants and bra but the likes of bumshorts, sleevless and belly/cleavage exposing tops, etc. These, in other places, are summer wears that help tanning. The point being that the men in these other places don't go around raping women like y'all do in Africa and India. Nobody wears pants and bra walking down the streets except prostitutes and the majority of the rape cases we read everyday aren't against prostitutes; they are against innocent people who are in thier homes or in enclosed places. So look for another reason to blame victims while leaving the real culprits with no words. You guys will be happy when girls start running from men like humans run from wild animals.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez by MarvelousMe: 12:22am On Mar 15, 2021
johnHerbert:
it's good you are not a rapist and you shouldn't be it's commendable but receiving the holy spirit into one's life will make it much more easier to keep holy life. The only little problem with you is that you are a very foolish person

Stoopid rapist. Stop calling the Holy Spirit flippantly, if you want to display your stupidity do so on your own but respect what needs to be respected.

And I repeat again, you need to be locked away for the rest of your life

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Unity Bank Otun Branch, Ekiti, Kill At Least 3 People (Photos) / Policemen Chase Guest To Death At A Burial Service In Ogun / Kenyan Millionaire Woman Who Runs 2 Brothels In The UK Jailed For 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.