Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Hooking Up With Hookers And Its Accompanying Dangers For Young Men - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hooking Up With Hookers And Its Accompanying Dangers For Young Men (410 Views)

Sokoto Man Says He’s Getting Demise Dangers For Supporting Peter Obi / Make Money Dating And Hooking Up With People On Appchat / Young Men Turn Gutter Into Swimming Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hooking Up With Hookers And Its Accompanying Dangers For Young Men by realG101(m): 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
For some teenage males and even working class bachelors, the reality of sex draught stares one in the face at one stage in life or another. And for most Male in this situation, any means capable of bringing quick solution to their momentary sexual needs will be explored.

As we all know, for any one under the grip of kongi and who has no spouse has only one option ie paid sex or maybe the quite unpopular option of abstinence. But we all know most males of this generation will prefer the former option.

Paid sex may be the go-to option for a quick, spontaneous, zero stress sexual experience but it comes with more price to pay than just the money you part with.

As I always say to my friends, I'm proud to tell you too that I'm one of the endangered species of men who have never paid for sex before. Not like we see it as an plaqued award of some sort (maybe a little sha), but because of the indignity inherent in the whole process.

Below I will tell you why I believe hooking up with a hooker is not ideal for a man

1. Hygiene: there is no gain saying sex with a hooker is bad hygiene in itself. Because she must have had sex with several people who may not necessarily be hygienic themselves but because she needs money and they have money, she let's them smash. Whether we agree or not, condoms aren't 100% safe.

2. The excitement: If someone agrees to have sex with you for a fee, for me that already sort of takes the fun out of the whole thing. Not like you hunted this chick down with your charm and skills or that she's feeling you. For me that satisfaction will just be missing if I pay to get a girl to bed.

3. Spirituality: I've heard from some Christians folks that when you have a sexual intercourse with someone, you've had a covenant with them in the spirit world and that you share all their spiritual problems (or blessings if a person with good spirits). Considering sex is powerful, sex is what leads to the life of another being, you don't want to be defiant to this school of thought

4. Self esteem: For any man with high self esteem, common street sex is not an option. Some people will want to say that their are very high class prostitutes who will not have sex indiscriminately even if you have mo eyes to pay them. The truth still remains that they have sex with strangers, people whose past they know nothing of, they could even have sex with ritualist who will deposit juju and bad luck inside them. The risks are I inexhaustible. But the punch line is a man who hasn't lost his self esteem will rather sweep a high quality chick off her feet and then smash than go looking to have sex with vulnerable women looking for money.

My write up is not to judge those who patronize hookers in any way, its is just to set the records straight in case some of us are not aware of the disadvantages of the practice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Scraping NYSC, Open Letter To Kwara South Senator / How Long Does Meth Stay In Your System? / Bobrisky Targeted By EFCC After Flaunting Bundles Of Dollars On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.