Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

These Are The Top 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria, No 8 Will Surprise You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Are The Top 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria, No 8 Will Surprise You (1138 Views)

Top 5 Richest Politicians In Nigeria, Their Net Worth And Assets / Top 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth / Top 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The Top 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria, No 8 Will Surprise You by naijaudates: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
Before the independence of Nigeria back in the year1960, a lot of political parties were formed to gain independence for Nigeria like Action Group (AG), Northern Peoples Congress (NPC), and many more political parties that were formed then. After independence, political parties begin to make waves by developing, growing their wings, and gaining power.
In every state and country in the world, there is a government that controls the affairs of the state and country in general. This government is made up of politicians, They hold different dimensions of the post in government which is aimed at the common goal to serve the people by bringing development, well-being, and freedom to its citizen.
We have many and countless politicians in Nigeria, having taken my time to research out all the top richest politicians in Nigeria, I hereby present to you the Top richest politicians in Nigeria in Nigeria plus their net worth In the Year 2021
Read full details of the top 10 Nigerian politicians
https://naijaupdates.org.ng/politics/these-are-the-top-10-richest-politicians-and-networth-in-nigeria/

Re: These Are The Top 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria, No 8 Will Surprise You by Never4getU: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
Show me verifiable evidence to this claim and u win accurate news of the year or else shut ur mouth for ever.
Re: These Are The Top 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria, No 8 Will Surprise You by BlackPantherxXx: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
The OP should watch it. These niggahs got resources.

" I am sorry" wouldn't cut it if caught peddling false information ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are The Top 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria, No 8 Will Surprise You by BlackPantherxXx: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
grin
Re: These Are The Top 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria, No 8 Will Surprise You by SarkinYarki: 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
Who dash IBB 5 billions dollars

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Presidency May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup – Aisha Yesufu / Uzodinma and Adamu Masterminded Imo Attack: My Opinion. / 9 Big Igbo Politicians That May Not Support Tinubu For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.