Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) (62890 Views)

Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment / Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / Two Siblings Found Dead With Powder On Their Mouths In Lagos Shop (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Kewellbanks: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nigeria is not safe anymore, I repeat Nigeria is not safe. Living in Nigeria is like a sucide mission. When you save, remember to save for a greener pasture. My brothers n Sisters leave this country when you've got the Chance.

Nigeria was never meant to be a one nation, it was forced by the 1914 amalgamation led by Lord Lugard.

The only thing that can bring peace to the nation is by division. Anything aside that! It's a war all around.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by kenyguy(m): 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
Wahala be like keke
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
Too bad.amd painful..see how these young lives were wasted for nothing.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by stanliwise(m): 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
timota:

The only wise person in this forum,if the man is to do ritual will it be in his car,the children got stuck in in the car till heat and hunger killed them
does a boy struggling in a stuck car sits and die?
It is like you don’t know what the Situation you’re talking about sounds like.

Do people just get abandoned in a car?
The person who drove the car has a short term memory abi?

Please always think in many folds please
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by hegej: 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
This is so bad.. Poor kids.. RIP
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by WinterMinter(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
how long has the body been in the car?
For it to be so decaying like that
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by stanliwise(m): 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
untainted:
I believe 100% the pastor is innocent unless further evidence implicates him.
It could be a case of getting trapped due to vehicle's child lock.

Or someone killed and hid the bodies there.

I will go with the first scenario
What is 100% that you’re believing

It is fine to say there could other sides to the story but what in the picture is saying the pastor couldn’t do it?
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by andyanders: 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
untainted:
I believe 100% the pastor is innocent unless further evidence implicates him.
It could be a case of getting trapped due to vehicle's child lock.

Or someone killed and hid the bodies there.

I will go with the first scenario
Exactly on point. An abandoned car. It could be that the children found their way into the car and couldn't get it opened from inside OR, they were killed and dumped in the car.

How come their parents NEVER searched for them the day they went missing?

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by lana1878(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
It's glaring those children must have gain access to the vehicle as it's been parked and got themselves trapped, and the scorching heat, it's no time the children will heat up to unconsciousness
ijustdey:

https://www.independent.ng/decomposing-body-of-siblings-found-inside-pastors-car-in-delta/
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Clement01234: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
U don't hear the outcome of the matter u started pointing fingers on a pastor. Imagine that the boys locked themselves inside the motor or somebody did it in other to implicate the man of God or himself. Let law enforcement do their job.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by newdawnlive: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Sounds so unbelievable
GOD will continue exposing the fake ones trying to spoil his work
they just use it to implicate him, I can't do such evil and then deposit the body In my own car to latter implicate myself.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by lugo99(m): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad......damnnnnn..
Damnn....a proper investigation should be carried out...
It is possible the car was snatched from the pastor to carry out that crime....because you nor fit carry out this crime finish then still leave the dead body inside your car

That is why it is always good to report to the police immediately them snatch your car...

Damnnn when a real niggarr heave a sigh of relief and he is about to light up his weed thinking he has heard and seen enough in this godamnn world then boom another shit pops up ..

Ogbeni nor vex....na weed eye i take read am..as I dey type like this now....i just dey Kpoli my weed..all my eyes don dirty...but them nor tell us how long it has been abandoned na..which means you mean say the children got stuck inside? What am I even saying
shey na Igbo direct from God or d one wey dey don chemicalized(Az,pawpaw,) u dey always smoke??
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by eseago: 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
pennywys:
cheesy

This how most started to become big daddy G.O, PAPA

if I wanna talk Dem go say do not judge.
what if the children playfully entered into the SUV since it has been parked there and the children locked themselves in and couldn't come out and they died of dihydration?

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by forghe(m): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
its possible he knows nothing about it. probably the kids were dumped in the "abandoned" car with him knowing. Else who will hide a body for days in a car for days on a path where people pass and also close right infront of his residence.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
demoBaba:

Read again now slowly, the car has been abandoned for a while, that show the said vichcle isn't in good condition.
No part of the article said the car has been abandoned for a while.
The car was abandoned, which means it was parked there with no trace of the owner.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by GeneralPula: 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
Christians and hypocrisy..

The pastor is innocent, this that..

They won’t ever say this if nah Herbalist or Imam.

Tueeehh
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Exponental(m): 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
The children saw an abandoned car and hid in it. They died in their sleep after inhaling CO2 from each other. I hope they did post mortem to ascertain the real cause of their death before burying them.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
andyanders:
Exactly on point. An abandoned car. It could be that the children found their way into the car and couldn't get it opened from inside OR, they were killed and dumped in the car.

How come their parents NEVER searched for them the day they went missing?
majority of Nigerians really lack the ability to read and understand properly.
The article said the car was abandoned at it current spot.

Where did you read that it is a spoilt car?
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by franchasng: 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
What if the kids saw the car parked and tried to open the doors as part of their play and in the process decided to play hide and seek inside the car only to be locked inside maybe as a result of faulty door lock due to long parking....and no one heard their cries to rescue them and they suffocated in the car I am just thinking what could have happened because if the said owner of the car wanted to use them for any funny stuff, he would have moved their bodies long time ago....I could be wrong. God have mercy....2 lovely creatures just gone like that, kai cry cry angry angry
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by ngadaAwo: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
but their mama wey dey market while her children was missing

she's a suspect too
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Dajugba: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
Why are people blaming the pastor? The kids could be playing and got stuck in there. So before you type without logical reasoning, ask yourself why would a pastor kill both child and leave a trace behind in his car?

For most who doesn't reason, kids play and like adventure. But it is for the elderly ones to always watch their activities. While I was growing up as a kid I was stuck in my dad car for hours, and it was God plan if not I would have long been an history.

My only advise is for parents to ensure their cars are lock when not in use so kids don't go in to trap themselves in there.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by akigbemaru: 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Nigeria police can never stop been mumu, incompetent and idiots

You handed over the corpse for burial rather than autopsy then proceed to arrest the abandoned car owner?

You really think the abandoned car owner will leave the corpses in his car if he's responsible?

What if the children were playing around and ended up locking themselves in the car? The vehicle is tinted so no one will even see them in their agony With no air they probably sofocate to death

After the kids burial, how will investigation be carried out? The police should free the innocent pastor joe
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by franchasng: 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Nigeria police can never stop been mumu, incompetent and idiots

You handed over the corpse for burial rather than autopsy then proceed to arrest the abandoned car owner?

You really think the abandoned car owner will leave the corpses in his car if he's responsible?

What if the children were playing around and ended up locking themselves in the car? The vehicle is tinted so no one will even see them in their agony With no air they probably sofocate to death

After the kids burial, how will investigation be carried out? The police should free the innocent pastor joe
My thoughts cry cry

Poor little kids......oh gosh
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Oladipo1166(m): 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Sounds so unbelievable GOD will continue exposing the fake ones trying to spoil his work
did you read the article at all?

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by elvismaga: 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
then may be a vary stunborn children.
then enter the abandon car an were not able to open it again, because one of them press the central lock button. So then surforcate to dealth.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Farid24224(m): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
Just wants wrong with this Pastors nowadays
..... This is the third time today a pastor committed a grievous crime..... Twehhhhh!!
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Farid24224(m): 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
elvismaga:
then may be a vary stunborn children.
then enter the abandon car an were not able to open it again, because one of them press the central lock button. So then surforcate to dealth.

Just hear yourself.....did what you said make sense? Talk truth, it's Sunday.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by doxijaw: 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
Another one..

Religion, tribalism etc is not the issue.

It's low iq.. intelligence is nowhere to be found in Nigeria.

Accept it!

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2021
HacheNoire:
All for spiritual fortification to fool the fools

If some of this members know what their spiritual fathers dip hands into, many will apologize to Sango and start worshipping him.

In real sense, the devil himself is a learner where this self acclaimed men of God stand.

It's an abandoned car...

The kids could have even ran inside the vehicle to play..

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by WINDSOW(m): 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2021
Soolmus:
shocked

They would soon start blaming religion of peace... Hypocrites

You believe he ll commit murder and leave the corpses in his vehicle sinxe March 8.

Somebody killed those lads and dump them there. Reasons, I can not inrerpret.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by realman42: 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
I for agree with all of u saying the children were playing and got trapped but u forgot one part.TINTED WINDOWS!! wat a coincidence dead bodies in a tinted car .dats no trapping dats hiding dead bodies

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos This Morning / Man Murders 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa For Ritual (Photo) / Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.