Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment (69338 Views)

Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2023
The Decomposing Body of a Young Woman Identified as Fecit Faith Banfa, has been discovered in her residence in Abuja.

The discovery was made on Tuesday, December 5, 2023, after neighbours forced the door open following an unpleasant stench that was oozing from her apartment.

Details surrounding her death are still sketchy but some sources claimed the Plateau-born businesswoman was poisoned.

Banfa, the owner of a luxury spa and boutique was found dead several days after her friends tried reaching her on phone unsuccessfully.

Sources claimed a bottle of soft drink was found beside her decomposed body.

Banfa is said to be the only child of her late parents and had celebrated her birthday late last month.

Her body has been deposited at the morgue.

Meanwhile, friends and acquaintances have taken to Facebook to mourn her.

“Hmm Fecit Faith Banfa my dearest childhood friend and sister. I took my time to be sure if is true you're no more not but I still can't comprehend anything for days now, after all we discussed and how we'll be meeting after so many years this Christmas to discuss business? Death,you cheated me on this special being again!!!? You live on in my heart my friend,” Nanyil Wyep wrote.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/12/decomposing-body-of-young-woman-found-in-her-abuja-apartment.html

1 Like

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
Another News Update Happening In Naija

Don't Forget, NaijaCovêr Bring This Update

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by Humbrown23(m): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
nawa wa oo this life no dey sweet some people may her soul rest in peace since thats all she needs

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2023
Humbrown23:
nawa wa oo this life no dey sweet some people may her soul rest in peace since thats all she needs

See More Bad News @ www.naijācover.com
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2023
See More Reactions As Obtained By N-C BLOG

1 Like

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by GOFRONT(m): 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2023
All I know is that, a kpekvs has been wasted.

6 Likes

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by Buharidgeneral: 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2023
GOFRONT:
All I know is that, a kpekvs has been wasted.
Fresh pussy for that matter. Maybe a business gone wrong Rest on beauty.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by KillIgbohoN0W: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
Can we see her laps?
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by Higherthan: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
Ehya rip, hope you received Christ before your departure?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by BigBellyBurst(m): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
Udoka on the beat again.....

Bad news everywhere 😞

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by nairalanda1(m): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
Maybe she had a heart attack at home and died.

Poisoning can only be confirmed by a toxicology screen

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by israelmao(m): 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
All this luscious and captivating visage has been reduced to nothing.What a life!Life without Christ is full of crisis,heed His clarion call today.Was bunch of keys to her apartment found in the lock at the other side of the door after the door to her apartment was forced open or was it on the floor?There could be possibility of feud or rivalry between/among her lovers which eventually led to her coldblooded murder.Living a reclusive life sometimes has some element of dangers.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by crossfm: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2023
So much unresolved cases in Nigeria.

Nigeria police forensic department is as dead as dodo.

Getting away with murder in Nigeria is so easy.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by maureensylvia(f): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
Kai

2 Likes

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by Streetdoctor: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
Hope ndi West coast never carry their dirty lifestyle enter ABJ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by NaijaCover(m): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
post=127401003:
Udoka on the beat

Hmmmmmmm

Na Where Man Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop, My Brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by 777Likes9Shares: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
Oh no
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by id4sho(m): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
Oja :emzolin, parkalin, tramadol, Arizona, loud, coke, mkpuru miri tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by ATEAMS: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2023
Damm
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by jaksmillioniar: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
Streetdoctor:
West coast
was she found neked maybe her boyfriend use drugs on her
Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by spartachico(m): 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
possible causes
heart attack
poison

2 Likes

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by eepeepook: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
post=127401003:
Udoka on the beat
This is why illiterates should never be handed power of any sort. Sha, Nairaland na home of illiterates, last last.

Heart attack. End of story. Nobody killed her. Nobody will gain anything from killing her.

2 Likes

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by nkemoma(m): 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2023
Humans are dust... Despite our beauty, power, fame and brag.. at death... We stink...

Hmmmm

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by Streetdoctor: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
was she found neked maybe her boyfriend use drugs on her
Maybe west coast dun hit Abuja with their ritualistic attitude

2 Likes

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by Nicepoker(m): 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Can we see her laps?
The decomposed laps or which. SMH.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment by Godsonkemz(m): 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2023
When our young girls prefer yahoo boys to hardworking guys, this is the result.
Small girl with big god. Boys are not smiling again so long as money is involved but longerthroat will never allow our ladies learn.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO / Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video) / Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.