Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Just Made 1.5 Billion Under 32 Minutes - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Just Made 1.5 Billion Under 32 Minutes (526 Views)

Maradona's "Hand Of God" Ball Set To Be Auctioned For N1.5 Billion / FRAUD ALERT : Did Ronaldo Just Scam Juventus? / Cristiano Ronaldo Just Blocked Me On Twitter Because I Said This(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Just Made 1.5 Billion Under 32 Minutes by Faber(m): 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2021
Currently there's a Serie A match going on between Cagliari and Juventus. Just at 32nd minuete of play, Cristiano Ronaldo netted his 3rd goal in the encounter. This is one of the fastest hat-trick in his spell in Italy. A a superb way of replying his critics who claimed his career is declining.

Recall that it was revealed during the week that Juventus pays CR7 1 million pounds per goal. By scoring 3 goals in just 32 minutes...The superstar just raked in 1.5 billion Naira in his account.

Who say there's no money in Sports. My pikin must be a football...and I must be his manager...

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Just Made 1.5 Billion Under 32 Minutes by josh123(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
football na blood money oo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Just Made 1.5 Billion Under 32 Minutes by Faber(m): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
josh123:
football na blood money oo

My brother there's so much money in football. Even ordinary ball pickers sef dey make money pass PhD holders here...chai

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Just Made 1.5 Billion Under 32 Minutes by decrownprince(m): 2:29am On Mar 15, 2021
Faber:

My brother there's so much money in football. Even ordinary ball pickers sef dey make money pass PhD holders here...chai
You don't mean it.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Just Made 1.5 Billion Under 32 Minutes by Faber(m): 2:56am On Mar 15, 2021
decrownprince:
You don't mean it.

Ball pickers are paid 24 pounds (12k) per hour An average match is 90 minutes, except matches that enter into extra time. Now there's a 3 hour rule in UK and America. A job that is not up to 6 or 8 hours, you must pay the jobber, minimum of 3 hours to enable him/her pay his/her bills comfortably.

12k × 3 = 36k
36k × 4(4 weeks)= 144k monthly.
Now there are some weeks with 2 home matches like Cup and league games so the pay may even reach 200k per month

Many PhD holders na 50k jobs dem dey do here...some na Keke and Okada ridders doing hire purchase for people.

Don't say that 200k cannot cater for their needs over there cos of high cost of living. No not at all, they are covered. They got other jobs, the ball picking is just a part time job.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Just Made 1.5 Billion Under 32 Minutes by decrownprince(m): 3:00am On Mar 15, 2021
Faber:

Ball pickers are paid 24 pounds (12k) per hour An average match is 90 minutes, except matches that enter into extra time. Now there's a 3 hour rule in UK and America. A job that is not up to 6 or 8 hours, you must pay the jobber, minimum of 3 hours to enable him/her pay his/her bills comfortably.

12k × 3 = 36k
36k × 4(4 weeks)= 144k monthly.
Now there are some weeks with 2 home matches like Cup and league games so the pay may even reach 200k per month

Many PhD holders na 50k jobs dem dey do here...some na Keke and Okada ridders doing hire purchase for people.

Don't say that 200k cannot cater for their needs over there cos of high cost of living. No not at all, they are covered. They got other jobs, the ball picking is just a part time job.
Truly this life no balance

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Just Made 1.5 Billion Under 32 Minutes by Karlovych: 4:31am On Mar 15, 2021
Your child playing football is not the issue, he could end up as a Ronaldo or as an Adriano.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch Chelsea Fans In Suleja Celebrating Champions League Win / Over 2.5 Treble / Daily 1.50 Odds MAXBET By @patrontips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.