Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,004 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Share Your Neolife, Gndl Experience - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Neolife, Gndl Experience (506 Views)

My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today / Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? / How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Neolife, Gndl Experience by Zabeth16(f): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
I notice this group of fraudlent people use job vacanies to lure people to their useless seminar
And drug nonsense
Share your experience so people can learn
Also share the address

Mine is abulado especially shoba that's their headquarters
Re: Share Your Neolife, Gndl Experience by KOKOHANDS: 12:07am On Mar 15, 2021
For what purpose?

If you think I'm a supporter of these whacky MLMs masquerading as health supplement companies, you're wrong.

I may use their products but I don't support their MLM tactics. It's mostly deceptive and dreamy.

That said, I think we should look at providing solutions to the problem and not sharing mere amusing experiences which may hardly help people move ahead.

What do you suggest can be done to reduce the menace these companies have wrought on Nigeria's business ecosystem?

Zabeth16:
I notice this group of fraudlent people use job vacanies to lure people to their useless seminar
And drug nonsense
Share your experience so people can learn
Also share the address

Mine is abulado especially shoba that's their headquarters

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Assistant/ Social Media Assistant Needed / Bleu Orange Oxford Ace A Subsidiary Of Oxford International Group Is Seeking To / Best 4 Passive Income Refer And Earn Site(legit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.