Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Tiwa Salvage Has Won Grammy Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Salvage Has Won Grammy Awards (5098 Views)

Exclusive: “your Y*tch Is Stinking” TIWA Salvage Strips Seyi Shay Naked In Fight / Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video) / See Amazing Picture Of Wizkid And Tiwa Salvage That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Salvage Has Won Grammy Awards by Hermes119: 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
na for this matter wey I know say Nigerians dy gullible as fvck

Tiwa savage no win any Grammy,she is not even supposed to be in the conversation.
When Everyday Life (the album by coldplay) dropped I was excited to hear she was featured only to listen to Eko and she merely provided backup vocals,she didn't even have a verse on that song.
Femi kuti at least represented on Arabesque.
I don't know how the news of her winning came about,but to see celebrities , various blogs and even radio stations carrying the news makes me wonder how much lies I have believed because of Nigeria's mainstream blogs

Anyways Congrats to wizkid and Burna boy,Burna most especially
Re: Tiwa Salvage Has Won Grammy Awards by Tmb78(m): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
Petyr1:
even burna boy mother is a Yoruba woman
When burna was giving his speech he spoke Yoruba at the end. And the last time I checked nobody is talking about any tribe here. You are just an unfortunate bastard son of bitch
Re: Tiwa Salvage Has Won Grammy Awards by Tmb78(m): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
LookInTheMirror:

Shut up

Burna isn't yoruba go and take your WIZKID who is an attached winner of grammy

Hehehe

where is his mother from?
Why do you people always display your bitterness every time?
I am sure if Burna boy's mother is Igbo,y'all won't allow anybody here to forget it,just like yemi Alade.
When will u people leave pettiness?
Re: Tiwa Salvage Has Won Grammy Awards by LookInTheMirror: 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
Tmb78:
where is his mother from?
Why do you people always display your bitterness every time?
I am sure if Burna boy's mother is Igbo,y'all won't allow anybody here to forget it,just like yemi Alade.
When will u people leave pettiness?

What's my business with igbo

But as mum is yoruba by one parent alone her dad was delta you mumu

Burna is not any way best even 10% yoruba sorry

Odogwu is our Niger delta bro

grin

Smelly tribe
Re: Tiwa Salvage Has Won Grammy Awards by Tmb78(m): 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2021
LookInTheMirror:

What's my business with igbo

But as mum is yoruba by one parent alone her dad was delta you mumu

Burna is not any way best even 10% yoruba sorry

Odogwu is our Niger delta bro

grin

Smelly tribe

Keep denying your tribe.
Attache by force.
Even the way you write here on Nairaland gives you away.
It's only you people,everyone knows,that write and think foolishly like you have been doing since the news of Burna winning a Grammy was broken.
Real Niger Delta people don't have time for this bitter lifestyle you lot display here.
I guess pettiness and bitterness put food on the table for you.
Go ahead,mumu.
Re: Tiwa Salvage Has Won Grammy Awards by shogsman(m): 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
Rahkman:
Lol rubbish that means stormzy sautisol and others for burnaboy album don win grammy too abeg wizkid and tiwa should go and sit down na only burnaboy win tonight .....
mumu considering categories wizkid is even the real winner.
go and collect lady gaga and coopers grammy plague from them because they ran a feature, dumb ass,or go and collect beyonce grammy win on thestallions song because she featured.
sebi you know pass wikipedia and grammy abi
Re: Tiwa Salvage Has Won Grammy Awards by shogsman(m): 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
inoki247:

Been featured is different bro until he wins one on iz own dem no fit carry d award give am dem go just acknowledge him ni...

So If wizkid win that means Rexxie also won for been a producer on Burnas Album....
Are you people just dumb ni cos I don't understand, it's simple go check grammy website or wikipedia considering categories wizkid is even the real winner.
go and collect lady gaga and coopers grammy plague from them because they ran a feature, dumb ass,or go and collect beyonce grammy win on thestallions song because she featured.
sebi you know pass wikipedia and grammy abi
Re: Tiwa Salvage Has Won Grammy Awards by LookInTheMirror: 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
[s]
Tmb78:
Keep denying your tribe.
Attache by force.
Even the way you write here on Nairaland gives you away.
It's only you people,everyone know,that write and think foolishly like you have been doing since the news of Burna winning a Grammy was broken.
Real Niger Delta people don't have time for this bitter lifestyle you lot display here.
I guess pettiness and bitterness put food on the table for you.
Go ahead,mumu.
[/s]

Hehehee

Elede from the cowardly tribe .. who does attache by force? Isn't it your disgusting tribe that's always cling my Edo state part of yoruba land ?

Yet it's the southwest that fulani Have invaded and wiped out villages grin

Useless elede
Re: Tiwa Salvage Has Won Grammy Awards by Tmb78(m): 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
LookInTheMirror:
[s][/s]

Hehehee

We are Elede from the cowardly tribe ,e.g ojukwu and KANU and our governors and Ezes.. we do attache by force. Isn't it our disgusting tribe that's always cling to Rivers and Benue states as part of igbo land ?

Yet it's the southeast that fulani Have invaded and wiped out villages grin

Truth be told,we are Useless elede
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Salvage Has Won Grammy Awards by LookInTheMirror: 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
Tmb78:
grin grin

Exactly elede

grin

If you know how I feel anytime I see any member 9f your dirty tribe walking around in my state ..I feel like calling for a lynching of all you guys all over Edo state.

The way things are going and the way your tribe is hated by everyone maybe soon that will be your fate
Re: Tiwa Salvage Has Won Grammy Awards by COdeGenesis: 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
donnumber1:
I guess this explains it all.
Na only burna win

Awards and nominations
Main article: List of awards and nominations received by Wizkid
Wizkid's contributions to the Nigerian music industry have earned him several achievements, including the Grammy Award for Best Music Video Beyoncé's collaboration "Brown Skin Girl".[104], where he won his first ever Grammy Award[105][106]. He is the most awarded African artist at the BET Awards (3), Soul Train Awards (2), Billboard Awards (3), iHeartRadio Music Awards (2) and MOBO Awards (4). He is also a recipient of an ASCAP plaque for his songwriting contributions to Drake's "One Dance".[107] Wizkid was cited as one of the Top 100 most influential Africans by New African magazine in 2019.[108]He is also the most awarded artiste in The Headies award history.[109]

Abeg where u see ur own from
Re: Tiwa Salvage Has Won Grammy Awards by Petyr1: 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
LookInTheMirror:

Shut up

Burna isn't yoruba go and take your WIZKID who is an attached winner of grammy

Hehehe

like i care? I'm not even Yoruba or from Delta. To shock you i don't fancy Wizkid songs. It shows clearly that those that gave birth to you made a great mistake
Re: Tiwa Salvage Has Won Grammy Awards by LookInTheMirror: 11:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
Petyr1:
like i care? I'm not even Yoruba or from Delta. To shock you i don't fancy Wizkid songs. It shows clearly that those that gave birth to you made a great mistake

Your father
Re: Tiwa Salvage Has Won Grammy Awards by Petyr1: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
LookInTheMirror:

Your father
your mother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Jennifer Eliogu Kicked Out Of Matrimonial Home By Husband Over Child / Ini Edo Releases Controversial Photo / The New Uniform For Zambia’s Customs Officers Has Sparked A Mixture Of Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.