Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

I Sell Pomo And I Need Your Help - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Sell Pomo And I Need Your Help (636 Views)

How Can I Sell My MTN Share / I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help / Should I Sell A Property And Go Into Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sell Pomo And I Need Your Help by kannex: 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
Please I need your help I sell pomp and I need someone who owns a beer parlour, or you sell food i can bring my pomo and sell to your customer note even if you want me to pay you at the end of the month no problem.
this is what I asked for thanks I will be greatful if anybody can help me with this my proposal

1 Like

Re: I Sell Pomo And I Need Your Help by Olayinka777(m): 7:43am On Mar 15, 2021
Let's know your location nah
Re: I Sell Pomo And I Need Your Help by kannex: 8:02am On Mar 15, 2021
Olayinka777:
Let's know your location nah

Sorry my brother I live in Lagos agege
Re: I Sell Pomo And I Need Your Help by kannex: 8:03am On Mar 15, 2021
Please I still await you guys response
Re: I Sell Pomo And I Need Your Help by Olayinka777(m): 8:19am On Mar 15, 2021
kannex:

Sorry my brother I live in Lagos agege
Oh ok!
Just like u stated here. Since u are in Agege,u can go to joints with your well prepared peppered pomo and be supplying them at a discounted rate.
Re: I Sell Pomo And I Need Your Help by kannex: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2021
Olayinka777:

Oh ok!
Just like u stated here. Since u are in Agege,u can go to joints with your well prepared peppered pomo and be supplying them at a discounted rate.

I understand, have been to almost all the joint beer parlour shop and other which I believe they will approve my proposal but unfortunately they all say no, most will tell me that they already have someone who supply them so that is why am here to see if I can see someone who who will accept my proposal.
Re: I Sell Pomo And I Need Your Help by Olayinka777(m): 9:39am On Mar 15, 2021
kannex:

I understand, have been to almost all the joint beer parlour shop and other which I believe they will approve my proposal but unfortunately they all say no, most will tell me that they already have someone who supply them so that is why am here to see if I can see someone who who will accept my proposal.
I understand your plight bro/sis,that's Naija for u but still don't give up that breakthrough will come sooner than u expect. Don't even be surprise that some of them would even hijack your propasal.

(1) (Reply)

TIME Is MONEY Everyday - With The Davido Entertainment Empowerment Coin (DEEC). / Claim $18,000 Worth Of Netflix Token On Trust Wallet / How Does Mining Crypto Work And Is It Profitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.