Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Apapa Gridlock Has Improved - LASG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apapa Gridlock Has Improved - LASG (8128 Views)

Buhari Has Improved Power Supply In Nigeria – Adesina / Femi Adesina Insists Security Has Improved Despite Sultan’s Claim / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apapa Gridlock Has Improved - LASG by ahiboilandgas: 6:49am On Mar 15, 2021
Cashsteady:

lol
but share country with yahoo boys , prostitutes , drug baron and millions of yoruba rituals which is there trade mark .....i rather have a Nation with beggars than ritualistic
Re: Apapa Gridlock Has Improved - LASG by theoilguy: 6:55am On Mar 15, 2021
Has truck price gone down? One of the biggest reasons for the high cost of goods in nigeria today is the excessive delays at the ports which eventually leads to demurrage which will be transferred to end users last last..

Pathetic country.
Re: Apapa Gridlock Has Improved - LASG by pickatyouu: 6:55am On Mar 15, 2021
nice development.
lets see how it goes.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Apapa Gridlock Has Improved - LASG by boogietrends: 7:16am On Mar 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: Apapa Gridlock Has Improved - LASG by caracas: 7:42am On Mar 15, 2021
Story for the gods
After suffering lagosians for years
And some ppl are commending them
Nija which way?
Re: Apapa Gridlock Has Improved - LASG by Originalsly: 7:53am On Mar 15, 2021
boogietrends:

That's very true

Nice!.... seeing is believing.
Re: Apapa Gridlock Has Improved - LASG by RALPHOW(m): 8:45am On Mar 15, 2021
Only on the first two days, the gridlock has partially returned since Thursday.
Those guys collecting bribes will never allow it to work, unless with iron hands.
Re: Apapa Gridlock Has Improved - LASG by adedehinbo(m): 9:10am On Mar 15, 2021
Cashsteady:

cuz they know poverty will consume them if Nigeria divides... awon terrorist oshi despite the fact that they have ruled the country the most they are still the poorest, go to every single roundabouts in the south go and see how they full there I can't believe I share country with this northerners na too dey Marry religion Matter for head dem sabi
I just dey wonder if this people ever consider say mk Nigeria break
Re: Apapa Gridlock Has Improved - LASG by adedehinbo(m): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
but share country with yahoo boys , prostitutes , drug baron and millions of yoruba rituals which is there trade mark .....i rather have a Nation with beggars than ritualistic
yes all u quote is true but I don't still get why you guys are fighting hard everyday for the unity of the country
Re: Apapa Gridlock Has Improved - LASG by ahiboilandgas: 10:01am On Mar 15, 2021
adedehinbo:
yes all u quote is true but I don't still get why you guys are fighting hard everyday for the unity of the country
no body is fighting....there are over 100,000 yoruba teachers working in private school down north ....they are found in virtually all private school in the North ....u need to move out of your village and understand Nigeria ......there are more southerners in north than northerner in south ....the southerner in the North own more properties and investment more than the northerner in the south ....the persons doing well economically in the North hardly leave the North but millions of southerner doing well reside in the north .....the poorest of the poor are the people from the North that migrate to the south and thousand of Niger republic citizen during guard work mistaken as northerner .....since there are more southerner in the North what does that tells u ?
Re: Apapa Gridlock Has Improved - LASG by ahiboilandgas: 10:04am On Mar 15, 2021
adedehinbo:
but u have more southerners residing in the North? THAN MORE Northerners residing in the south....to the extent that there waa a teacher from abia still working in maiduguri now
Re: Apapa Gridlock Has Improved - LASG by adedehinbo(m): 10:29am On Mar 15, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
but u have more southerners residing in the North? THAN MORE Northerners residing in the south....to the extent that there waa a teacher from abia still working in maiduguri now
that's not true,come to most states in south,u will always find a many notherners littering everywhere,some are hustlers while many are beggers,but seriously I expect to see notherners agitating for an independent country also
Re: Apapa Gridlock Has Improved - LASG by ahiboilandgas: 11:02am On Mar 15, 2021
adedehinbo:
that's not true,come to most states in south,u will always find a many notherners littering everywhere,some are hustlers while many are beggers,but seriously I expect to see notherners agitating for an independent country also
how is it not true ....keep dreaming .....ibo only pass 5m for kano ,kaduna ,jos .....keep deceiving urself it obvious u be local Champ ...the ibo alone in Sabon gari kano pass 1m
Re: Apapa Gridlock Has Improved - LASG by ahiboilandgas: 11:05am On Mar 15, 2021
adedehinbo:
i stay up south for 13 years regulary....i have even stay deep into enugu Agwu. Obollo , I been to warri Oleh uzeeba omorku.....out side Lagos and akinyele sabo ibadan them ogere no where u see 10000 northern people group together ...and majorly on transit
Re: Apapa Gridlock Has Improved - LASG by sammyj: 11:35am On Mar 15, 2021
Number 1 girl of course !!! grin grin grin cool
merits:
wink
Re: Apapa Gridlock Has Improved - LASG by dahme147(m): 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
Very funny...No 1 ofcus...
merits:
wink
Re: Apapa Gridlock Has Improved - LASG by kayjay69(m): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
For now.

Until the people who have access to Aso Rock make a couple calls and begin to flout the process.
Re: Apapa Gridlock Has Improved - LASG by Metronomy(m): 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
Na lie.....it only improved for one and half week and went back to being blocked by trucks.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Designers Launched #dot-in-a-circle T-shirt (onye Dot) / We Are Patiently Waiting For Ayade's Sack soon - PDP / Boko Haram Busted Or Conspiracy To Cover Sss Weakness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.