Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins (47157 Views)

Davido Congratulates Tyla As She Wins Her First Grammy Award / Beyonce's Album: Davido Congratulates Wizkid, Others For Making / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Ayo2004: 10:01am On Mar 15, 2021
candygist:

You mean the fake starboy ?
Lol..Wizkid no even near the Weeknd in anything at all
Levels dey o!

Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by addexx: 10:06am On Mar 15, 2021
Thegamingorca:
Only award your papa no fit buy for you

Quit hating on the guy dude. It stinks. There are other musicians that are great underachievers despite their wealth. Grammy or not David isn't one of them.

Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by teflondoppez(m): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2021
grin sad
theTranslator:
Nice Burnaboy Wizkid
And I even heard Tiwa savage won one! Nigeria to the world!

abeg which nice o...shey d one that sang gongo aso ..am not understanding
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by JamOSneh: 10:20am On Mar 15, 2021
Kingcalls:

Awards dont define talent.... weekend was not nominated and has never won a grammy
are u kidding me lolz the weeknd won it 3time or re u talking about another weekend

Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by lugo99(m): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2021
yesterday all I saw was Black entertainment award night.. Grammy really showed that black lives matter.. even nas won his first Grammy award, kanye won Christian (gospel) award after which last year he pissed on one of his Grammy gongs still yet they gave him award last night.

much more to BB,wizkid, femi & teni A.kuti, anty tiwa that played her role on coodplay project..

Trevor Noah SA comedian win too.. even Anati from SA too..

Naija to the world.. at last Naija win the Grammy who talk say super eagle no go win WC.. that's just matter of time..

quote me oo cos me too I don dream like Martin Luther King..

sorry na 3puff I drag am make me reason am.. but I sha don see my own and I don talk my own..

Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Cerebellum: 10:24am On Mar 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Make he bow to real talent
Na judges way sabi good music dey Grammy
Nor be all those politicized Nigeria top 20 songs count down way davido and other untalented moda fuckkkers for dey take first position all the time

Wack lyrics
She call me brother .....I call her sister too...imagine wetin davido spend money take feature foreign artiste for

Shattup Odè!

He congratulated them and you're here hating on a dude who's making it in an opposite ways as yours
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Realhommie(m): 10:26am On Mar 15, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
still better than wizkid who would've kept mute
You don't seem to know Wizkid, that's his personality. He doesn't do social media like that, he's as real as you get.

P.S - He hasn't even posted anything on his own pages about his win, that's the kinda person he is. No hate, just a real niqqa doing his thing his own way. He's different
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Realhommie(m): 10:28am On Mar 15, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
wizkid dey tag inside Beyonce award.
He contributed to the song so it's only normal he is credited.. He has a Grammy plaque bro.

Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Realhommie(m): 10:30am On Mar 15, 2021
Dharniel600:
that means all those artiste when burna boy feature for twice as tall don win Grammy also. Make Una calm down abeg.
No mind them..
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by kenzysmith: 10:36am On Mar 15, 2021
JuanJO:
David for the Nation.

Papa ify I dey vex for you sha. After you don chop my sister food finish you live am follow another girl. As you talk say ibo girls Sabi cook, No be lie.

For your kind of person we go still give you another Ibo girl. And this time around the ibo girl go Sabi Knack also. Make we see how you go tell japa again grin grin grin

Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 15, 2021
GreatChizzy:
The only Award Davido cannot win, is the one money cannot buy!!!

I’m telling you. I no mind Davido his father has pushed him if all parents supported their children like this naija for be Dubai.
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Falomo211(m): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nor be all those politicized Nigeria top 20 songs count down way davido and other untalented moda fuckkkers for dey take first position all the time

Wack lyrics
She call me brother .....I call her sister too...imagine wetin davido spend money take feature foreign artiste for

boya mke you release ur own make we hear you ooh
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 15, 2021
Realhommie:
You don't seem to know Wizkid, that's his personality. He doesn't do social media like that, he's as real as you get.

P.S - He hasn't even posted anything on his own pages about his win, that's the kinda person he is. No hate, just a real niqqa doing his thing his own way. He's different

You this fans sef. David na ashawo daddy’s money keeps buying him blessings, Wizkid is an insecure little man with small talent. At least he’s finally acknowledging his other children he didn’t born with akata.

Burna has talent, speaks the truth and now has real Grammy everything get level

Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Wack lyrics
looooool.i think say na only me dey observe wack lyrics for the song holy ground. The beat make sense but the lyrics is thrash.mama so fine she got 6 tattoos.chai davido talks nonsense
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:46am On Mar 15, 2021
Realhommie:
He contributed to the song so it's only normal he is credited.. He has a Grammy plaque bro.
so all the musicians futured in burna boy's album too are Grammy winners. Hurray
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:47am On Mar 15, 2021
Realhommie:

His different behavior looks like a pride personality.

wetin concern me sef
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Lenient001: 10:49am On Mar 15, 2021
Nah now wey I just believe a prov which says "sometimes your money go feel ashamed" grin.
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Pickieox(m): 10:51am On Mar 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Wack lyrics

You go just dey yan rubbish upandan, wetin your Wizzy dey sing too? Bro no let emotions cloud your judgement abeg. Because say you no like one musician no mean say e no fit sing...abeg go rest small and make we hear word...

Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by candygist: 10:56am On Mar 15, 2021
Ayo2004:

Beyonce had 9 nominations while The Weeknd who had arguably the best 2020 for any artiste was left out...she has been given preferential treatment for so many years while many other artistes are left out

She is really good sha
What preferential treatment was she given. Na her papa get Grammy ?
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:57am On Mar 15, 2021
theTranslator:
Nice.
Burnaboy,
Wizkid,

And I even heard Tiwa savage won one!
Nigeria to the world!

I said nice as a compliment
Not as a noun

Don't you think??

Let's not pretend like Wizkid's Grammy is not an attachee one. That was Beyoncé's song for chrisssakes. No need for the forcing gum body because I think he will eventually get his own, just like Burna boy.
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by candygist: 11:00am On Mar 15, 2021
GeneralPula:

Nope, not that..

Their believe is that, Grammy or not, success is constant and sure..

Bob Marley, 2pac, Biggie, Akon and so many great musicians never won a Grammy and they didn’t give a fucckk..

3 out of the 4 people you mentioned are all dead. Dead people don't win. If these 3 pool were all alive, you and I know that they would have won Grammy.

Finally Burna boy deserves d respect

But guy
Dat category wh him bag na d highest of all the grammy b dat oo

Best Global Music Album

Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Realhommie(m): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
His different behavior looks like a pride personality.

wetin concern me sef
No, it's not pride. That's just his person, it doesn't mean that he does not care.

His behavior is similar and very consistent with mine and just like you say of Wizzy I've had many people say I'm proud whereas the opposite is the case, they only get to find out when they come close. We're the realest people you could ever get for a friend/companion. We do things but on the low without any publicity, we are not about a life of attention.

I say we coz Wizzy and I share same birth date, 16th July.

Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Realhommie(m): 11:05am On Mar 15, 2021
Speaktruth88:

You this fans sef. David na ashawo daddy’s money keeps buying him blessings, Wizkid is an insecure little man with small talent. At least he’s finally acknowledging his other children he didn’t born with akata.

Burna has talent, speaks the truth and now has real Grammy everything get level
Shebi you just want to whine ni? Did i diss Davido? What manner of gibberish are you on about?

Some of you just like to dive into a convo with unrelated stuff lumping everything together. Na wa ooooo.

Please go through my post again and the post i mentioned so you can have a better grasp. Thanks
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by GeneralPula: 11:05am On Mar 15, 2021
candygist:

3 out of the 4 people you mentioned are all dead. Dead people don't win. If these 3 pool were all alive, you and I know that they would have won Grammy.

Finally Burna boy deserves d respect

But guy
Dat category wh him bag na d highest of all the grammy b dat oo

Best Global Music Album

Nope, they could have won when they were alive, but Grammy has always been influenced by yankee godfathers & politicians..

Our talks wasn’t about burna boy bro, but yes I burna deserves some respect, for sure!

And no, best Global music album isn’t the highest Grammy category.. You must be referring to album of the year?

It’s different..

Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by guy222: 11:09am On Mar 15, 2021
Who datch wizkid grammy award? If wizkid can be listed among the winner of the just concluded grammy award simply because he was feature in beyonce album that won grammy, then we can boldly say that every single nigeria musician and forign musician feature in burna's boy album(twice as tall) also won grammy's award. It also means that more ten nigeria musician won grammy award in regards to burna boy album. Abi na only wizkid waka come?
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by DarkJeddi(m): 11:10am On Mar 15, 2021
sevo:
Which ever way you look at it? Nigga still holding a grudge.....more like he was forced to congratulate them
This is a case of damn,if you do and damn if you don't..
Whether Davido is holding a grudge or not is beside the point..
The fact is that he is BIG enough to put his grudge aside and congratulate the winners..
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by StagethemTVee: 11:15am On Mar 15, 2021
Deep and on point. Only those who know knows
GeneralPula:

Grammy is an award being controlled by certain people..

If you pay the right price, you’ll win a Grammy..

The right price may not be money tho..
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by StagethemTVee: 11:21am On Mar 15, 2021
Since you took time to type out lyrics of Holy ground, please do us the honours of typing out a song from Wizkid with a sensible lyric. While you are at it , let me just be Joro joro ing.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Wack lyrics
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Kubiatita(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2021
mayklef:
Otunba Frogvoice....nothing choke, your papa money no fit buy Grammy

U this fish brain na broke the worry u
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Thegamingorca(m): 11:34am On Mar 15, 2021
Go meet your papa make he beg America to award you too grin
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Thegamingorca(m): 11:36am On Mar 15, 2021
If you think say nah by going to sing incomprehensible nonsense with lil baby and Nicki Minaj then Baba it choke.

Burna boy and wizzy were never in your league

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wizkid & Davido Failed To Show-up At Olamide’s #OLIC2 Concert(fans Reaction) / Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post / Iheoma Nnadi Get Gold Iphone From Emenike