Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) (26199 Views)

Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) / Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) / American Priest Sprays Holy Water From Squirt Gun To Maintain Social Distancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by Emyogalanya: 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
When is he storming his village ?
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by wonder233: 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
He is no different from Adeboye, Oyedepo, etc. They are all religious hustlers
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by CheedyJ(m): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
The hustle is real.. I know some people will still foolishly patronise him..
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by bolaayenimo: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
poverty die die die
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by preshyusufu: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
the naija i know, the same way they will vote buhari if he comes out for 3rd terms, same way they we buy this water.
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
How i wish people knkw that

"Nisebo, nisoogun, baati waye pe aari laari"
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by mankan2k7(m): 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
Get rich or die trying. I will definitely buy one if i see him
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by freethesheeple(m): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
90% of Nigeria will buy it at back. Quote me!
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by SarkinYarki: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
And some people will definitely buy
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by lugo99(m): 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
WizKid is a goat
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by nonhuman(m): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
Coneh3qe
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by Mattswaggz: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
He Probably doesn't know how to catch fish,, but he wants to teach others how to catch fish. undecidedHe Probably doesn't know how to catch fish,, but he wants to teach others how to catch fish.
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by Ferdinandu(m): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1384935/clergyman-sells-holy-water-streets-lagos-make-people-rich-video/
Business is packaging. He should go and do tutelage under Oyedepo, Adebayo, Apostle suleiman and the rest. The bottled water should be sold at 50k per bottle, use the money from the sale, upgrade yourself and start using yourself as an example first then Magas will start to troup in, after sometime definitely one or two Magas life will change because life is all about changes. From then you start seeing one or two Magas you will continue to use as example always and the rest Magas will continue buying 50k bottled water thinking that it will change their life while you continue boiling with the money and bringing in new stories. The story of Nigerian Pastorprenuers
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by HomoDroid(m): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
As silly as this may appear, I believe this guyman actually has the secret to riches: A 'product/ solution' addressing the pervasive need to escape poverty; Right Price; Right Place (streets of Lagos, where everything goes); Proven Model (already adopted by many MoG to amass enough wealth to buy Private Jets), and so many other fine details
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by greypencils: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
I love his initiative. He should keep it up.
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by ediko5(m): 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
A good example of Nigerian motivational speakers.
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by Greatuzoewulu: 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2021
Fake prophet everywhere
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by sojfarm: 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2021
The man will life in the congregations and societies of the gullibles
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2021
Make e come be toto water...

I pity many men go remain poor till eternity. grin grin
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by mozona(m): 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2021
any way na way
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by haulagehandlers(m): 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
Uyi168:
That head shape..
Clears throat... wink
wat are you insinuating.its conical sha.
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by Bombolistic: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
Let's ask him how many houses, cars and businesses he has in Lagos. Then he should let us know is worth (financial and in asset). Then I will patronize him. Nonsense
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by Bluntemperor: 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
post=99903112:

What stop him from selling it to his family members, neighbors, Well-wishers and compound people?!

Orisirisi something.......

But let's face it,this man did not Force anyone to patronize him,so why castigating him for going his way?
-he has his address.
-he has his phone number.
- he did not put his hand into pocket,so 'buyers be aware'
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by Torosk1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
Enoch07:
and the gullible will still buy.
You'll die of poverty

Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by mywells: 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
dimugonabo:
Why doesn't he use it to become rich?

If I discover the secret to riches, nobody go hear about am.

I will guard the secret with my life.
may be he can not aford it and he is selling to those who can afford it.
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by charlesucheh(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
I'LL BUY HIS WATER, ONLY IF HE SHOWS ME HIMSELF IN A FORBES MAGAZINE DRAGGING STATUS AND FINANCIAL WORTH WITH DANGOTE, ALAKIJA E.T.C
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by Issues40(m): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
At the end of the day, the 'profit' made from such business ends at a local bar or joint with a bottle or two and some cannabis to smoke.

Inside this life sha.....
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by IgboWarlord(m): 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2021
Uyi168:
That head shape..
Clears throat... wink

That's a cone head bro..Mey i kuku help you shake the table more..
Re: Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
post=99903112:

What stop him from selling it to his family members, neighbors, Well-wishers and compound people?!

Orisirisi something.......

Kindly shut up, thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Catholic Bishop Reacts To Patrick Edet's Resignation: "The Pope Must Hear This"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.