Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

"Thou Shalt Be Called, Sought Out." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Thou Shalt Be Called, Sought Out." (108 Views)

"Thou Shalt Be Called, Sought Out." / Believe On The Lord Jesus And thou Shalt Be Saved Acts 16:31 / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Thou Shalt Be Called, Sought Out." by overcomersfaith(f): 10:05am On Mar 15, 2021
Look up and see Jesus, I want you to see the blood flowing down and cleaning everything that is not of God right now. I want you to see Jesus walking through that situation and put smiles on your face. I want you to see the hand of establishing your desires on earth according His Will from the foundation of the world. Beloveth you are bless and nothing can cause whom God called blessed, absolutely nothing in Jesus Name!...

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/thou-shalt-be-called-sought-out-2/

(1) (Reply)

New Music Download: He Is Worthy By Timothy Reddick / Www.toluilori.com / God's Desire For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.