Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,493 members, 7,865,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Shared How She Was Raped 5 Times - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Shared How She Was Raped 5 Times (222 Views)

Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife / Gay Baboon raped 5 Men In South Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Shared How She Was Raped 5 Times by Newsreal: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2021
Popular Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo, has shared how she was raped 5 times.

She recalled the first incident was when she was just 14.
She spoke throughout the latest episode of her YouTube series titled ‘Bare it all with I.Y‘ monitored by newsreal

The actress explained she determined to share her story to encourage others who’ve had a similar experience to speak up with a view to tackling rape and sexual violence in society.

To read more visit: https://newsreal.com.ng/2021/03/15/nollywood-actress-iyabo-ojo-shared-how-she-was-raped-5-times/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

. / Iya Awero Septuagenarian Who Shaped Nollywood Industry / Follow Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.