Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,953 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily (137798 Views)

“I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals / 5 Times Nicki Minaj Dressed Almost Decently And It Shocked Us Photos / Ex Miss Nollywood Niger Delta Queen Ugonma Jennifer Did Her Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by Samsonmike22: 8:12am On Oct 29, 2020
In a recent interview, fast rising Nollywood actress Ugonma Kalu open up on how Nigerian actresses fund their luxurious lifestyle.

The Igbo born thespian also talked about sex for role in Nollywood and her personal life.

1: How was growing up like?

Growing up has never been easy. There is always high tide and low tide.

I am the last Child of my mum and as of then the last child in the family.
My parents were, at times, a bit more strict and my elderly ones too. We are Catholics so i grew up in a religious Christian background where they often tell me don't do this or that!

2: Why did you decide to go into acting?

I will say it is a passion, i started with primary school drama. The passion kept pushing me that while seeking University admission, i wanted to study Theatre Art. I have always loved creativity and entertainment.

3: Does acting fund your luxurious lifestyle?

It will be wrong for anyone to solely depend on a particular profession or source of income presently with the unstable economy we have in Nigeria. Like the say, you can't store your eggs in one basket. But there's money in acting just keep pushing.

4: Are you in a relationship? With who?

That's personal, not sure I want to reveal that.

5: Can you date an actor?

Hmmmmm! I can't oh! I think we both will be too busy for each other abeg

6: What's your take on sex for role in Nollywood, have you ever experienced such? How do you handle it?

I hear people talk about these matter, funny enough i have never been approached on that.
Most directors i know and have worked with are just responsible and strict.

Maybe it happened before, here, most directors are professionals besides why on earth will you subject yourself to that point. I can't give you sex for a role, knowing i am good in my job. Sex should be a two way thing. Something must make us do it.

6: Who is your role model and why?

My mother, because she is a giver.

7: Your celebrity crush?

Omg! Kalu ikeagwu

8: It's alleged that most actresses sleep with sugar daddies to make ends meet, how do you respond to that?

What did you call it? Sugar daddies, any daddy that is sugar should also be delicious to taste! I am just joking oh! To me it's personal, anyhow anyone can make ends meet as far as it is not deadly and evil to me it's fine. Sugar daddies or sweet mummie, sugarboy ooh, i careless.

9: How often do you have sex?

Aaaaah!!! Honestly, I love sex. As long as you can satisfy me very well, we can have it as much as we want, even 5 times daily.

10: How can the Nigerian movie industry be improved?

The Nigerian movie Industry however leaves much to be desired. A zillion movies are reeled off the industry every single week but only a handful will give you a run for your money. The vast majority of Nigerian movies are poorly directed, poorly edited and even when the plot is great, it is often botched because the actors interpret it poorly. To improve the industry I've these few things to say.

First, take the time to edit your videos right. Run re-takes where it is necessary to do so and make sure you get your sound and lighting right.

Secondly, you don’t have to use those whack custom sound tracks throughout the movie. It just doesn’t sound hip.

Also, stop using one particular person in movies, there are so many and alot talented actors out there who most times do better than the everyday faces. All you need is to build them.

Most times it is same actor, same locations, same costumes same crew, same everything. It is called a talent and entertainment show, we should be versatile.

Lastly, do not allow your script to be so damn predictable. we don’t want to guess where every movie is going and be right ever single time. Thank you

11: What lasting solution can you suggest on the unrest happening in Nigeria over Police brutality and corruption?

This is a revolution, we have woken up. The solution is from the root not the top, how do i mean, discovery movements which the youths have started already. Let all these old politicians go, amend some of our constitution and get the entire police force reformed.

https://www.kemifilani.ng/2020/10/i-can-have-sx-5-times-daily-popular-actress-ugonma-kalu-says.html

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by Samsonmike22: 8:12am On Oct 29, 2020
More photos

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by chychy12(m): 8:23am On Oct 29, 2020
Na dem....

305 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by bobman22: 8:43am On Oct 29, 2020
Only a jobless man will be at home knacking 5 times.
It's just odd that most girls feel it's only sex they can offer in a relationship.
Call around 100 girls and ask them, what will I benefit from this our relationship?
Trust me, over 90 percent of them will be dumb.
If one talk now, all them feminist will start ranting.

#endsars #endsexaddictgirlfriends #endunproductivewomen

746 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 29, 2020
That's what you are meant for naaaa
After all you are doing your job.
What else if not that..?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by Michaeljames22: 9:24am On Oct 29, 2020
She sound really smart. Atleast one good quality.
However, having sex 5 times a day doesn't portray her as a responsible woman. Which other time does she have to work and do other important things?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by Cynthiacute25: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2020
How bold fellow women can be expressing their sacred act publicly.
I don't condemn but this is really uncalled for, somethings are better kept secret

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by unofficialmadman: 10:29am On Oct 29, 2020
That last picture though. Look like she's about to get it from behind grin. I can imagine

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by mayklef(m): 10:38am On Oct 29, 2020
so make we fly

5 Likes

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by Ayo2004: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2020
Thank God she admitted acting is not her only source of income grin

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by unofficialmadman: 11:26am On Oct 29, 2020
Ayo2004:
Thank God she admitted acting is not her only source of income grin

Even if she din talk we already know. Highest paid actor earns around 250 per script so how will she she raise the money to fund those car.

She also said she's cool with any decision including sugar daddy. This one is even honest

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by sunnydike1(m): 11:32am On Oct 29, 2020
well-done ma
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by amazingamaka: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
Just open account at p0rnhub.. You will get lots of clients. Afterall its parts of acting

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by unofficialmadman: 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
amazingamaka:
Just open account at p0rnhub.. You will get lots of clients. Afterall its parts of acting

Even uncle Lalasticlala and righteosness89 will rush and stream it grin

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by modelssphere(f): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
unofficialmadman:

Even uncle Lalasticlala and righteosness89 will rush and stream it grin

You want to commit our super mod.. Uncle Lalasticlala is happily married

10 Likes

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by Cynthiacute25: 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
modelssphere:

Smiles... I can only defend righteousness89

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by Emmydo1994(m): 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
Okay ohhhh...
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by kunlebeat: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
Interesting
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by datgidiboy: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Opoorrrr...

Na them
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by amazingamaka: 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
modelssphere:

Some married men still cheat and besides she said she's cool having sugar daddy.. So anything is possible

4 Likes

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by holyman101: 8:58am On Oct 30, 2020
How women have reduced themselves to only subject of sex. After sex they can't offer anything in a relationship.

While the Youths call for change, this too should end immediately

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by Michaeljames22: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2020
holyman101:
How women have reduced themselves to only subject of sex. After sex they can't offer anything in a relationship.

While the Youths call for change, this too should end immediately

In the name of acting most actresses have made themselves available for prostitution. Its the only means of survival forget all these acting

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by Samsonmike22: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2020
Michaeljames22:

In the name of acting most actresses have made themselves available for prostitution. Its the only means of survival forget all these acting

Even though I don't partly feel cool with her public display, it's still not enough to assume every actress involve in prostitution

6 Likes

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by unofficialmadman: 10:32am On Oct 30, 2020
Samsonmike22:

Even though I don't partly feel cool with her public display, it's still not enough to assume every actress involve in prostitution

Bro, there's a popular saying the way you dress is the way you are addressed. Social media is like a public setting, what you display is what people gets to see. Here, first attempt and what we read about her is that she can go on and have sex more than 5 times. Now, let me ask you, can a sensible and responsible person come out to say such.
Even though Nigeria is bad, there are things one needs to do to still carve positive value for themselves. If she had never portray herself as cheap actress and prostitute no one will ever address her as such

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by bobman22: 10:40am On Oct 30, 2020
unofficialmadman:

Bro, there's a popular saying the way you dress is the way you are addressed. Social media is like a public setting, what you display is what people gets to see. Here, first attempt and what we read about her is that she can go on and have sex more than 5 times. Now, let me ask you, can a sensible and responsible person come out to say such.
Even though Nigeria is bad, there are things one needs to do to still carve positive value for themselves. If she had never portray herself as cheap actress and prostitute no one will ever address her as such

The thing is, most actresses in Nigeria started this way. Its like a template for them.
Do public stunt
Display your Nudit¥
Then wait for sugar daddies to come.

While many may now worship the likes of Genevieve and even omotola, remember there was a time they acted this way. In fact, early 2009 there was a remour that Genevieve was dating Atiku. Her source of income was questioned cos it doesn't correlate with her obvious source of income (acting)

Fast forward to 2020, she's one of the most celebrated, so for me, I feel at one point every actress perceived as newbie show off their unprofessional side and she could be one.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by amazingamaka: 10:49am On Oct 30, 2020
bobman22:

The thing is, most actresses in Nigeria started this way. Its like a template for them.
Do public stunt
Display your Nudit¥
Then wait for sugar daddies to come.

While many may now worship the likes of Genevieve and even omotola, remember there was a time they acted this way. In fact, early 2009 there was a remour that Genevieve was dating Atiku. Her source of income was questioned cos it doesn't correlate with her obvious source of income (acting)

Fast forward to 2020, she's one of the most celebrated, so for me, I feel at one point every actress perceived as newbie show off their unprofessional side and she could be one.

Well said, you see most of them buying houses in lekki and you keep imagining if its same acting that gives them money.
One of the actresses am suspecting again is Lilian Esoro.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by holyman101: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
Later someone will marry this one. When yoi can't satisfy her 5 times its obvious she will leave you

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by prayer2015(f): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you." --Nathaniel Hawthorne .

You are blessed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by paulolee(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
CNT judge u because they are so many people dt can have sex 30 times daily...the only problem I have is why this news is moved to f.p...so dt we would be proud and clap hands for you? or Because ur cliants are on nairaland?? or having sex 5 times daily is now a strange shi or an achievement??
I don't jus know d reasons BT peps say sex sells....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Madam, the problem is not what you can do; the problem is that you don old...

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Wilson Joshua Graduates As An Optometrist From IMSU (Photos) / Reincarnation?? 6 Celebrities That Looks Exactly Like People In History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.