Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job (1514 Views)

My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by Nancyamby: 8:07am On May 09, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7112627/pls-almost-400000-stolen-office

Just last night my boss called me not to bother coming to work today I have till the weekend to come up with the money they stole from me or he will get me arrested and also loose my job I am totally confuse
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by MadamVanessa(f): 8:10am On May 09, 2022
shocked

How much was stolen?
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by Nancyamby: 8:12am On May 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

How much was stolen?
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by Mindlog: 8:16am On May 09, 2022
Nancyamby:

Just last night my boss called me not to bother coming to work today I have till the weekend to come up with the money they stole from me or he will get me arrested and also loose my job I am totally confuse

Why hasn't the police been involved since the theft of the money, either by the company or you?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by OlawaleBammie: 9:11am On May 09, 2022
Nancyamby:

sorry this is happening to u sister. But u made mistake and u caused this ursef.

1) Wen u realised that dey didn't submit the report for the sales of the day to u, u could have left it with the sales manager, and recv it the following day.
If i were you, since i knew that the tym to report to me has already elapsed, i will never entertain their excuses again and i wont collect the money from them until wen we resume work the following day, if i am queried, i wil give my reasons.

2) And besides, how much is 389k that u cant take home?? Something wey u go rough put for inside one nonsense nylon bag and tie, put it in ur bag and off u go. No one would even suspect u re carrying money.
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by VictorUSA(m): 10:03am On May 09, 2022
How is that our concern? How do we help you? Are you sure you didn't steal that money?
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by Karleb(m): 11:26am On May 09, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
sorry this is happening to u sister. But u made mistake and u caused this ursef.

1) Wen u realised that dey didn't submit the report for the sales of the day to u, u could have left it with the sales manager, and recv it the following day.
If i were you, since i knew that the tym to report to me has already elapsed, i will never entertain their excuses again and i wont collect the money from them until wen we resume work the following day, if i am queried, i wil give my reasons.

2) And besides, how much is 389k that u cant take home?? Something wey u go rough put for inside one nonsense nylon bag and tie, put it in ur bag and off u go. No one would even suspect u re carrying money.

The way she's hyped the money is funny.

If she puts 400k in her bag, no one will know.

Her best defense will be to report herself to the police before the employer. Also, she should put her mind off the job or just convert the money to loan, pay and learn her lesson the hard way.

Or she should involve juju. I'm not saying it works but it scares people.
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by CRISPRcas9: 4:16pm On May 09, 2022
We can't help you OP.
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by Nancyamby: 4:39pm On May 09, 2022
Mindlog:

Why hasn't the police been involved since the theft of the money, either by the company or you?
there's nothing da DA do am just the scape goat
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by Nancyamby: 4:42pm On May 09, 2022
Karleb:

The way she's hyped the money is funny.

If she puts 400k in her bag, no one will know.

Her best defense will be to report herself to the police before the employer. Also, she should put her mind off the job or just convert the money to loan, pay and learn her lesson the hard way. To me the office is safer and its against the rule of the office to take home anything that belongs to the office BTW this is not the first time am leaving money in the office

Or she should involve juju. I'm not saying it works but it scares people.
the initial agreement was for me to be paying with my salary the sudden change of mind is odd
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by Nancyamby: 4:44pm On May 09, 2022
VictorUSA:
How is that our concern? How do we help you? Are you sure you didn't steal that money?
I no fit steal Wetin da under my care
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by VictorUSA(m): 4:52pm On May 09, 2022
Nancyamby:
I no fit steal Wetin da under my care
Ok sorry for that.how is it now?
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by Karleb(m): 5:20pm On May 09, 2022
Nancyamby:
the initial agreement was for me to be paying with my salary the sudden change of mind is odd

Beg him and let him know you've involved juju.
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by Nancyamby: 5:43pm On May 09, 2022
VictorUSA:
Ok sorry for that.how is it now?
I have gotten part of it
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by Nancyamby: 5:43pm On May 09, 2022
Karleb:

Beg him and let him know you've involved juju.
I am still begging him and also looking for the money
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by VictorUSA(m): 5:46pm On May 09, 2022
Nancyamby:
I have gotten part of it
When is the deadline? Hope u have hope of retaining ur job.
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by Corporate2020: 6:01pm On May 09, 2022
You will laugh at last
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by Nancyamby: 9:22pm On May 09, 2022
VictorUSA:
When is the deadline? Hope u have hope of retaining ur job.
till weekend I'll only loose it if I can't come up with the money
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by Nancyamby: 9:23pm On May 09, 2022
Corporate2020:
You will laugh at last
amen thanks
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by VictorUSA(m): 9:25pm On May 09, 2022
Nancyamby:
till weekend I'll only loose it if I can't come up with the money
I pray you come up with the remaining half dear.Tonight, my heart goes to your problem.
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by Nancyamby: 10:42pm On May 09, 2022
VictorUSA:
I pray you come up with the remaining half dear.Tonight, my heart goes to your problem.
thanks alot
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by VictorUSA(m): 10:53pm On May 09, 2022
Nancyamby:
thanks alot
You are welcome.But where do you live?
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by Nancyamby: 8:14am On May 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
You are welcome.But where do you live?
Nasarawa
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by VictorUSA(m): 8:19am On May 10, 2022
Nancyamby:

Nasarawa
You live in Lafiya? I was in Nasarawa when I was travelling to Abuja last year.Have you gotten the remaining half?
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by Nancyamby: 3:56pm On May 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
You live in Lafiya? I was in Nasarawa when I was travelling to Abuja last year.Have you gotten the remaining half?
I live in lafia am trying to take loan so far nothing
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by VictorUSA(m): 6:29pm On May 10, 2022
Nancyamby:
I live in lafia am trying to take loan so far nothing
Trying to take loan from the Bank?
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by Nancyamby: 6:50pm On May 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
Trying to take loan from the Bank?
loan apps
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by VictorUSA(m): 6:51pm On May 10, 2022
Nancyamby:
loan apps
Loan apps? what is that?
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by Nancyamby: 10:47pm On May 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
Loan apps? what is that?
loan shark
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by Nancyamby: 6:21pm On May 12, 2022
VictorUSA:
Loan apps? what is that?
sorry for the disturbance I don't know if you or anyone here can assist me with 10,000 to 30,000
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Am At The Verge Of Loosing My Job by Nancyamby: 4:00pm On May 20, 2022
My life is messed, I lost my job and my boss also got me arrested, I was just released on bail and I have myself two weeks to complete the money...feeding myself and my kids is a big problem for me currently, pls if anyone here at all have work even if its house help in Lafia Am interested as far as it will bring me money

(1) (2) (Reply)

With Regards To Nigeria, Why Do We Only Get To Hear Of Crimes In Elite Areas / I Need A Son Before Marrige / When Boys Become Men:10 Mistakes They Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.