Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) (53024 Views)

Burna Boy Shades Sowore Over Fela, Revolution Now Protest / Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma / Reekado Banks Shades Davido Over Voting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
grin grin

WILLuKPquiet:

That's the fact you just dropped.

Real music comes from unique voice.
Shaba Ranks
Shaggy
Grace Jones
Bruce Springfield etc
All these stars have unique voices like Davido.

Those who call Davido Frog voice should come out to tell us what makes his songs hits and get the most streaming.
What makes his concerts sold out
What makes him more popular than his rivals.

Americans themselves don't believe anymore in Grammy. There was a war on the internet yesterday about Blue Ivy's Grammy Award. Some say she doesnt deserve the Award. They call Grammy Trash.
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) by kulekaa(m): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Khd95:
i see the way davido fan boys have been dissing wizkid all round, callin him a middle for the grammy award grin

but what ever they call him, starboy is starboy

even little ivy first ori ade collect grammy tongue
Amen
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) by ericmor: 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
Thereddevil:

Lol, I told a friend of mine all these awards ain't based on how good you sing... Hehe, wetin dey those songs self?

That album got p-diddy and timberland likes producing song in it. That is to show how powerful the album is. So I'm not surprise about the Grammy
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) by olamide0147: 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
Danny50:
Burna boy is an idiot ah swear.
If burna is an idiot then what are you?
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) by Thereddevil: 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
ericmor:

That album got p-diddy and timberland likes producing song in it. That is to show how powerful the album is. So I'm not surprise about the Grammy
You're right there bro... But I'm sure his isn't the only album Diddy and T'land would work on... I think there's also a possibility of trying to attract more africans just like they've been trying to sign africans into their record labels, it's a matter of making more money.. The higher the fanbase, the higher the dough

1 Like

Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) by Kasalee001(m): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Thereddevil:

Lol, I told a friend of mine all these awards ain't based on how good you sing... Hehe, wetin dey those songs self?

You should be listening to Nathaniel bassey and co
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) by Kasalee001(m): 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Forget, this last shade he threw at Davido was because he won the grammy. If not, he wouldn't have said that. Maturity fetches respect. Why do you think Davido has up to 19 m followers on instagram. It is because he is a happy-go-lucky fella, and a very mature one at that.

You think he is immature? Just wait until davido congratulate him while his label boys are downgrading Burna's work
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) by Abimbola007(m): 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
Thereddevil:

Maybe you should try listen to that album. He speaks of and exonerates black heritage. You think say na crap like other people songs? Monsters you made will educate you big time if you listen to it

1 Like

Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) by Adaptsnews(m): 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
And then what?

Should I now start frying egg on top water undecided undecided
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) by Updating9JA: 5:23am On Mar 17, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Bloggers and fans creating divisons for their own amusement. Anyway, for those feeling superior cause they don't listen to certain types of music, please note that music is an art and not science. Telegram Group The artists create thier own universe and you choose the one you want to live in. None is essentially superior.
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) by Bampeh: 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2021
Theevilone:
Bampeh come react to this biko
Bampeh is always tired of shits
Bampeh will always have nothing to say
Bampeh will always see it all
Bampeh pls come and make make me laugh
# Theevilone , bampeh’s biggest fan

bampeh salutes you!

1 Like

Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) by certifiedking(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
jaybenugo:
Grammy Award: “E No Choke Again, E Hang” – Burna Boy Shades Davido (Video)

Grammy award winner, Burna Boy has thrown a subtle shade at singer, Davido, after bagging his first Grammy Award, IgbereTV reports.

The singer’s album ”Twice As Tall” was deemed befitting by the recording academy as he won in the Best Global Music Album category.

However, Burna during an Instagram Live session with celebrity dancer, Poco Lee, changed a slang coined by Davido, ”E Choke” and renamed it ”E hang”.

During the Instagram live session, Poco screamed ‘E choke’ in excitement, but in a subtle shade, Burna responded, “E no choke again, E hang”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BzkJmYTzo0

This is not a shade na. Abeg use your thinking cry
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) by Lordapson23(m): 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
Kingcalls:

Always hating on the rich... davido will always b more commanding than burna... Y.E.S win Grammy no mean say Im better pass R.kelly or im done achieve pass R.kelly wey never win Grammy

R Kelly has three grammy awards.. Burna boy is still an Ewu tho undecided
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) by candygist: 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2021
aroundtheearth:
I like Burna but he needs to learn humility. Davido is still my favorite anyway.

Because he do give away on IG abi ? Poverty na bad thing
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) by 9jaRealist: 6:30am On Mar 18, 2021
Thereddevil:

Yes, it’s MUSIC award...
It is NOT a singing award!

>
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) by 9jaRealist: 6:30am On Mar 18, 2021
Gofwane:
But you guys listening to all these class of artists dey try sha.

Along with the REST OF THE WORLD! cheesy
>
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) by mechanics(m): 8:04am On Mar 18, 2021
He should be magnanimous in victory.
Re: Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) by Thereddevil: 9:24am On Mar 18, 2021
9jaRealist:

Yes, it’s MUSIC award...
It is NOT a singing award!

>
If that is the case, then the instrumentalists should be the ones winning the awards...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Shares Video Of Slay Queen In Bikini Dancing Korede Bello 'mr Vendor' / Fan To Slimcase: "Go Buy Lappy Make You Self Buy House For Lekki"- Singer Reacts / Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.